Pages:
Author

Topic: IN STOCK - OneStringMiner boards, up to 39GH/s last ITEMS: from US$15...FUN!!! - page 8. (Read 38740 times)

legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
Super FAST replies
Super Customer Service (even when i was only asking details about the miner !)
SUPER FAST DELIVERY ! Right after payment confirmed & 3 minutes later BAAAMMMM Fedex shipping info deliverd to my mailbox.
NO pre-order BS, NO empty promises, NO hidden shipping fees, NO waiting or losing downtime, NO crying out loud "where is my tracking #"
Professional TOP Notch seller. Man of his words.
I'm at the other corner of the world & miner is arriving next monday  Grin
Two thumbs up for Ben  Cool & looking forward to see further developments.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
Hey Ben, any ideas when the Elite units are back in stock? I'd like to get one to try it out.

With a bit of luck end of next week.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080
Hey Ben, any ideas when the Elite units are back in stock? I'd like to get one to try it out.

Still any more in stock? Are the new ones coming out soon any timeline Ben?
DIY0 still in stock,
DIY1 and DIY2 out of stock.
Elite out of stock.

And you told me you weren't confident that the boards would sell out! It's taken only a few weeks. Salute to Ben Turas, looking out for what you have to offer going forward.
*grins* the heat sinks were out of stock, not the boards!
Now plenty of both are available, and next week the DIY2 heat sinks too and all the shelves will be filled again Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
LOL Oh no I ordered yesterday.

Ben great job on the miners seriously.  You might have to up capacity if you keep this up.   Grin

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys, I appreciate it!

And breaking news:

DIY1 heatsinks, plenty in stock now, finally!
I am so happy that all DIY0/DIY1 orders get a $12 discount(the price of a heat sink) if ordered before Sunday April 6th, 1800h CET.
DIY2 heat sinks are expected next week Wednesday.

legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 3074
DIY0 still in stock,
Elite out of stock.

And you told me you weren't confident that the boards would sell out! It's taken only a few weeks. Salute to Ben Turas, looking out for what you have to offer going forward.
Thanks for all the positive feedback guys, I appreciate it!

And breaking news:

DIY1 heatsinks, plenty in stock now, finally!
I am so happy that all DIY0/DIY1 orders get a $12 discount(the price of a heat sink) if ordered before Sunday April 6th, 1800h CET.
DIY2 heat sinks are expected next week Wednesday.
legendary
That is great.
Post some pictures of it as you get them in there.

nice.

I also bought a DIY2 and picked them up in person.. Had a great talk with him.

Im now waiting for some cash flow so I can buy more and put them al in this case [had it lying around as an old htpc catching dust]:

And I agree compared to other hardware sellers his goal is customer satisfaction  Smiley

My idea with the case build My own Elite thingy stuffed with OSM's so Im waiting for the serial connection part.

Keep up the good work Ben...

rgdz,
bhai
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
nice.

I also bought a DIY2 and picked them up in person.. Had a great talk with him.

Im now waiting for some cash flow so I can buy more and put them al in this case [had it lying around as an old htpc catching dust]:

And I agree compared to other hardware sellers his goal is customer satisfaction  Smiley

My idea with the case build My own Elite thingy stuffed with OSM's so Im waiting for the serial connection part.

Keep up the good work Ben...

rgdz,
bhai
legendary
I just posted a great mini review and excellent interview with Ben on the OneString Miners.
He impressed me as well as the miner. 
http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/onestring-module-miner-review-excellent-power-sipping-performance/2014/04/03#comment-23572
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
ben. I'm still here watching.sorry for late reply.  caugjt up at work. will msg u soon.
I have to agree.
These boards are great.  Very stable and sipping power instead of guzzling it.

Got 12 boards mining now for some days, very stable! You gotta just loooove these boards  Grin

How many watts is 12 boards taking up?
That would be 300 GH correct?
Yes, that's correct. It depends a bit on the speed of each board, they are not exactly 25GH/s, but almost all do better.
And we test every single board before shipping, if it doesn't deliver at least 25GH/s it's put aside.

So for 12 boards, in total it could be 320GH/s and 325W, but I am sure you'll not mind Wink
And then you need to take the fans that come with the boards into account too, they use 0,53A @ 12V.
If you purchase 12 boards, you will receive 4 fans.

If you are planning to buy a power supply, try to get it at 75% of maximum capacity, but do check the specs.
A lot of manufacturers tell you what the sweetspot is of a power supply.
And get a single rail 12V, multi rail can be a hassle.
legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109
I have to agree.

Got 12 boards mining now for some days, very stable! You gotta just loooove these boards  Grin

4 boards + 2 fans = 134W
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I have to agree.

DIY0 still in stock,
Elite out of stock.

We expect the second batch of heat sinks (for the DIY1 and DIY2) end of this week. Then we'll have stock of them too.

No solid timeline yet for any new development.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
CCNA: There i fixed the internet.
Build two DIY1 boards in a cool Bitfury S-HASH case. Used a Sunon Fan for some cooling, this fan is rather noisy but don't have another one that fits right now. The boards a getting a bit hotter than outside a case. With 13.1V they went over 48 degrees Celcius, tuned back the Voltage to 12.5V, temp is stable at 46 degrees C and the hash at 32 to 35 GH/s, I think this is a nice temp-performance-ratio.

you neednt worry about temp as much as you do. the designers have commented that these run just fine well up into the 70-80C range
legendary
4 DIY1 Boards :

- on a 12V 10A PSU
- PSU V-out @ 12.57V
- Hashrate at 32 to 35 GH/s

- 2 boards in open air temp 35 to 37 degrees celcius
- 1 Fan 12V 0.53A Synthe

- 2 boards in metal case temp 44 to 46 degrees celcius
- 1 Fan 12V 1.4W Sunon

total power usage (@ wall) 134 W

legendary
Build two DIY1 boards in a cool Bitfury S-HASH case. Used a Sunon Fan for some cooling, this fan is rather noisy but don't have another one that fits right now. The boards a getting a bit hotter than outside a case. With 13.1V they went over 48 degrees Celcius, tuned back the Voltage to 12.5V, temp is stable at 46 degrees C and the hash at 32 to 35 GH/s, I think this is a nice temp-performance-ratio.

legendary
Got 12 boards mining now for some days, very stable! You gotta just loooove these boards  Grin
https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2877/13451295973_8ae660d9de_o.jpg
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7045/13276922553_871688f365.jpg

Nice! What supply voltage?

4 x DIY2 on a stock PSU 12 to 12.05 V
4 x DIY1 on a dealextreme 120W psu 13.1 V
Pages:
Jump to: