Pages:
Author

Topic: [IN STOCK USA+CA] USB Risers, Powered Risers $5.99 and Dual PSU - HashRateStore - page 2. (Read 29924 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Just wanted to give my thanks to the store.
Shipment arrived on time and my hashrate increased by 50% now!
/happy-customer
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
I just ordered four.  Do the USB risers come with a molex power extension cord, or do you need to buy one separately?  Not many people will be able to stretch their PSU molex cables to reach several cards without them.

You should probably include them, or sell them separately on your site if they don't come with them.

Great suggestion, they don't come with an extension cord, only the old model came with the sata power cable. We'll definitely look into stocking the extensions. Do you prefer to have a sata power extension or a 4 pin molex extension?

Also the new model that we stock has three capacitors vs the 2 on the old one.

Thanks!

I believe the SATA power cables are only rated for 54 watts, while the molex power cables are rated for over 100.  I know that modern cards supposedly don't draw more than 25w from the PCI slot, but most people would probably prefer the molex just in case it decides to do so.

If someone is running an overclocked 290x or something, there's no telling what will happen.
legendary
Activity: 1260
I just ordered four.  Do the USB risers come with a molex power extension cord, or do you need to buy one separately?  Not many people will be able to stretch their PSU molex cables to reach several cards without them.

You should probably include them, or sell them separately on your site if they don't come with them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
cats love crypto | 911 truth @checktheevidence.com
are you going to lower the price for the yellowjackets to am more reasonable point now so you can compete with the antminers?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
BUYING ANTMINER S1!!!
Hey Guys!

We're having a Crypto Mining Rig Photo Contest! https://www.facebook.com/HashRateStore/app_451684954848385

[im g]https://www.hashratestore.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Photo-Contest1-1024x647.jpg[/img]

You people really are desperate to get rid of these things.. so much so that you are now offering them free in a contest... lol.

Your product will attract a hella lot more attention if you price it properly.
Activity: 408
ded
I just wanted say thanks again!

ordered some risers and had them in hand within hours  Wink
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
I want to buy 5 powered pci x1 to x16 regulars but the shipping is $7.47.. 5 risers should be able to ship for first class mail for $3..? Can you not ship them USPS first class? At the very least priority should be $5.

Thanks
BUYING ANTMINER S1!!!
I'd appreciate it if you could explain why your prices are so high.

One can currently get an Antminer U1 for ~0.07 BTC. They can be overclocked to 2.2GH/s and they work well with a fan.

How is it that you are charging in the hundreds of dollars fora GH/s I can get with 80$!
You do not look American my friend. because, if you were, you would be just buying without asking any questions. That's why these guys sell mostly in the US.

I'm English, but I often use a dollar comparison because BTC transfers are better in USD.
Activity: 151

One can currently get an Antminer U1 for ~0.07 BTC. They can be overclocked to 2.2GH/s and they work well with a fan.

How is it that you are charging in the hundreds of dollars fora GH/s I can get with 80$!
You do not look American my friend. because, if you were, you would be just buying without asking any questions. That's why these guys sell mostly in the US.
BUYING ANTMINER S1!!!

Activity: 560
Merit: 143
Active 24/7
Ok.,Thanks for the heads up just placed the order #3795.

Got it, thanks BiTJack!
Activity: 806
Ok.,Thanks for the heads up just placed the order #3795.
Active 24/7
Active 24/7
The YellowJackets have arrived and quality assurance testing is looking good! Tonight we will produce a video on how to set them up.

The pre-sale has ended but we have a last minute promo-code for you that will end very soon$89: DogeMillionaire

Active 24/7
Testing by the manufacturer has begun. They run cool!  Grin

Shipping will happen this week. Pre-order sale ends soon!

Active 24/7
Hey All!

The best way to calculate your shipping is to use our web store and at the checkout you should get a shipping estimate after you enter your address.

At customs we will declare it as a computer accessory.

Feel free to email us at [email protected] if you have any questions! Thanks!
Activity: 406
While I think his price may be a tad high, I would never tell him what to sell his product for.   It's his choice and maybe he will lower them if they are not selling.

D
BUYING ANTMINER S1!!!
Hey!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

The factory is shipping to us today! We will have them soon!  Grin

Pre-order sale ends soon!

As people have said on this thread, your product is overpriced.
One can currently obtain 1.6GH/s overclockable to 2.2 GH/s with an Antminer U1 for only 0.08 BTC. Kindly stop ignoring us.
Active 24/7
Hey!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

The factory is shipping to us today! We will have them soon!  Grin

Pre-order sale ends soon!
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
I own a few ice fury sticks and 45 antminers  .   your product is over priced when compared to an antminer.  and i think your product will overheat without active cooling .  I don't say that lightly as ice fury sticks red fury sticks blue fury sticks all have big heat sinks. and they are all pretty warm to the touch.

My ant miner sticks at oc'ed to 2gh I purchased 105 of them at about 50 usd each and sold around 60 of them on ebay.

I can buy them right now at about 56 usd each (due to btc price jump)      so 6 of them  6 x 56  = 336 usd and they will give me about 11.6gh

5 of your sticks are 5 x 90 = 450  and I get about 11 gh      plus the lack of heatsink makes me think they will be really hot.  and I am not sure they over clock like the ice fury does.

oh the ant miners do not pull much power to get to 2 gh so you can load your hubs up and not kill them off.

Having owned every asic usb stick with a single chip  the ant miner is the absolute price king.  in power + price + size   all other builders of sticks will need to quit building their sticks  at their current price points .    you stick needs to be about  75 usd not 90  to compete against an ant miner that is selling for 56 usd.
Pages:
Jump to: