Pages:
Author

Topic: [IN STOCK USA+CA] USB Risers, Powered Risers $5.99 and Dual PSU - HashRateStore - page 4. (Read 29924 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Order # 1493

Just received my shipment of risers. Thanks again, HRS!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
package here and all alright.
waited long for it, but now its ok.
my package is still not here....

i am waitng now for many weeks.

i have written 3 emails, but no response...

it should have been sent on 12. juni
thats a month ago now....

is this a scammer?

I've yet to have a problem with them. 2 signed envelopes. 2 received products. I'm not sure where you are in comparison to me and their location though.
my package is still not here....

i am waitng now for many weeks.

i have written 3 emails, but no response...

it should have been sent on 12. juni
thats a month ago now....

is this a scammer?

Activity: 560
Merit: 143
Active 24/7
I received my 16x-16x powered riser. Received the extended one at that because of the back order. /Much/ appreciated!

Like I Stated before, I'll be back again!

Thanks HRS!

Thanks again, 5stringer!  Smiley
I received my 16x-16x powered riser. Received the extended one at that because of the back order. /Much/ appreciated!

Like I Stated before, I'll be back again!

Thanks HRS!
order was shipped 17 business days ago and not here yet... Sad
Active 24/7
Thank you everyone!  Smiley

We've just fully restocked all of our inventory, reduced prices Wink and added extended length risers to our catalog! See our first post for details (link below)

Original Thread Post

-Alfred
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hi,

Received my order yesterday, Very happy! creatining another order now!

Order: #1041

Thanks Alfred!
Activity: 27
I received my cables on Tuesday, a 16x-16x and 16x-1x, after the back order. I love that you sign each invoice. Thanks Alfred!

Order #979.
Activity: 115
Ok So here to vouch for the hasratestore

Awesome guy and great service. Had multiple problems in delivery but this guys solved them all and the products are solid too.

Two thumbs up.

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Just an average guy with an average job!
Just an update, got the two x16 risers I ordered last week in the main today and am very happy they got here rather quickly too. Can now hook up some more gfx cards to my rig. So thank you for the speedy delivery, canucks + hashratestore ftw!! Cheesy
Activity: 62
Order: #1265

Got two 16x-16x powered risers coming, can't wait to put them to work!
I've recently placed an order with these guys. I'm hoping all goes great because if it does once, I'll be back twice.
order #1007

Received email on the 26th of May stating my order is being processed.

Received email on the 29th of May stating my order from May 26th has been completed and shipped.

Just awaiting my goodies!

Will update upon arrival and quality of product.

Been here for a week without a problem...Granted i should have preordered my 16 - 16  Undecided

Went to the site on the 6/10/13 (when posted backorders will be in ) came back an hour later an missed it again!! lol
It's not a problem, patience is a good quality to have. Just keep checkin I guess.

Already recommended a few friends and I know I'll be back for sure.

Thanks again, HRS

Thanks 5stringer!

We should be getting a huge shipment in next week of the 16x-16x risers and if you like I can send you a PM once they get here.  Smiley

Wink already placed and paid for my order.  Order #1255
Active 24/7
I've recently placed an order with these guys. I'm hoping all goes great because if it does once, I'll be back twice.
order #1007

Received email on the 29th of May stating my order from May 26th has been completed and shipped.

Been here for a week without a problem...Granted i should have preordered my 16 - 16  Undecided

Went to the site on the 6/10/13 (when posted backorders will be in ) came back an hour later an missed it again!! lol
It's not a problem, patience is a good quality to have. Just keep checkin I guess.

Thanks again, HRS

Thanks 5stringer!

We should be getting a huge shipment in next week of the 16x-16x risers and if you like I can send you a PM once they get here.  Smiley

order #1007

Thanks again, HRS
Active 24/7
Ordered a bunch of risers June 4th around 3PM and received morning, the very next day. Alfred is a very nice guy too, so needless to say I couldn't be happier.  Grin

Thanks!  Smiley

Just give me a shout if you have any questions or need anything else.
Activity: 53
Ordered a bunch of risers June 4th around 3PM and received morning, the very next day. Alfred is a very nice guy too, so needless to say I couldn't be happier.  Grin
Active 24/7
Ordered 2  1x-16x powered risers in the eve on May 30th.  Got them today (June 5th).  Paid with BTC, and didn't get a confirmation email so I sent off a note and they quickly got back to me saying everything was all set and they would ship out in the AM.  Haven't hooked up the cables yet but they look nice in the static bags.

/edit  They shipped from outside Vancouver, Canada and delivered to Utah, USA.

Thanks for the feedback, PCMiner.  Smiley

Let me know if you have any questions or need any assistance with getting them hooked up!
Pages:
Jump to: