Pages:
Author

Topic: [IN STOCK USA+CA] USB Risers, Powered Risers $5.99 and Dual PSU - HashRateStore - page 8. (Read 29924 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I'm really looking forward to recieve my order ^^
Activity: 560
Merit: 143
Active 24/7
Hey everyone!

After getting feedback from our customers we've just added dual power supply connectors to our store!

They use two standard 24 pin ATX connectors for connecting power supplies for super-mega-hash-rate-rigs!

Check'em out here: Dual Power Supply Adapter Cable for 24 pin ATX

Active 24/7
Did you ship out all pending orders for the powered 1x 16 risers (I didn't get an email, so just curious).
Yes, we just made the last delivery pickup for the post office today for the remainder of our 1x-16x orders!

You should be receiving an email notification very shortly, if you PM your order number I can double check for you also.

Thanks again!

Got my email.  Can't wait to get the cable - thanks!

That's great! Just give me a shout if you have any questions or need anything else.

Thanks again, sal002!
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Did you ship out all pending orders for the powered 1x 16 risers (I didn't get an email, so just curious).
Yes, we just made the last delivery pickup for the post office today for the remainder of our 1x-16x orders!

You should be receiving an email notification very shortly, if you PM your order number I can double check for you also.

Thanks again!

Got my email.  Can't wait to get the cable - thanks!
Active 24/7

Thanks again!
Merit: 500
Active 24/7
Just received an e-mail update from HRS with huge headers stating "Your order has been completed and shipped".  However, when I log into my HRS account, it shows the item as "Backordered".  Glitch/bug?  Or did it really get shipped?  I was under the assumption 1x/16x won't be available till today and 16x/16x won't be in-stock until May 24th, the earliest.

P.S - Will tracking be available?
Hey Jayeeyee!

Yes, your order was indeed shipped a couple hours ago! We received a large shipment of 1x-16x risers and a small batch of the 16x-16x risers so we were able to fulfil some of the 16x-16x backorders.

Tracking is only available for Xpresspost or faster at the moment, but we are working on revamping our logistics system. Very soon we'll be implementing faster shipping and tracked parcels for everyone!  Cheesy

Activity: 191
Merit: 110
Just received an e-mail update from HRS with huge headers stating "Your order has been completed and shipped".  However, when I log into my HRS account, it shows the item as "Backordered".  Glitch/bug?  Or did it really get shipped?  I was under the assumption 1x/16x won't be available till today and 16x/16x won't be in-stock until May 24th, the earliest.

P.S - Will tracking be available?
Active 24/7
Just placed an order for 4x cables (2) 1x and (2) 16x.  Why is everything OOS!?  I'm already traumatized as it is from the BFL-nanigans!
That's great Jayeeyee!
We've just had an overwhelming response to our web store from the crypto-community but will be restocking our 1x-16x risers tomorrow and 16x-16x next week.

If you PM me your order number I can follow up and make sure everything gets shipped out in a timely manner.

Thanks!
Just placed an order for 4x cables (2) 1x and (2) 16x.  Why is everything OOS!?  I'm already traumatized as it is from the BFL-nanigans!
Active 24/7
Placed an order on the evening of Friday the third and got it on sat the 10th.

Quality looks good and shipping was fast- I'll be back!
Thanks again, Jacob!

Just let us know if you have any questions or need anything else!
Activity: 20
Placed an order on the evening of Friday the third and got it on sat the 10th.

Quality looks good and shipping was fast- I'll be back!
Active 24/7
Update to my purchase!

Got them in the mail the other day!  Works like a charm and shipping is a lot better/faster then ordering from other sources!

Thanks a lot for the quick and professional service!  I will be back if I need some more Smiley

Thanks again, Eb0la! Just let us know if you have any questions or need anything else! Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Update to my purchase!

Got them in the mail the other day!  Works like a charm and shipping is a lot better/faster then ordering from other sources!

Thanks a lot for the quick and professional service!  I will be back if I need some more Smiley
Active 24/7
I see you are sold out, are you still expecting new stock on May 14th? Also, do you add the Molex connector on yourself, or do you get it from your supplier with it pre-soldered on?

The cables come with the molex from the manufacturer pre-soldered on.

And yes, the 1x-16x are just in transit right now from the manufacturer and should be here on the 14th. The 16x-16x adapters almost done production and should be here the week after!  Cheesy
Merit: 254
I see you are sold out, are you still expecting new stock on May 14th? Also, do you add the Molex connector on yourself, or do you get it from your supplier with it pre-soldered on?
Active 24/7
Just out of curiosity, do they support pci 3.0? Or does it just go off of what ever the board supports?

Yup! They most certainly support PCI-E 3.0  Smiley
Activity: 22
Just out of curiosity, do they support pci 3.0? Or does it just go off of what ever the board supports?
Active 24/7
anyone recieved anything from them?
Hi Pajak666,

We just opened our store on Friday (May 3rd) and we've been shipping orders every day since! Most of our customers should be receiving their product now as it usually takes 4-6 business days for US delivery from Vancouver, Canada.

To our customers: please chime in if you've ordered from us and let us know how everything is! Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: