Pages:
Author

Topic: [IN STOCK USA+CA] USB Risers, Powered Risers $5.99 and Dual PSU - HashRateStore - page 6. (Read 29924 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 143
Active 24/7
BTW - I wasn't clear on my post above, but I got the product very quickly and had great support in getting it working (see this thread).  I am happily hashing away on my PCI x1 slot.  So, good product, great support - good all-around!

Thanks, sal002! Let me know if you have any other questions or need anything else.

Happy mining.  Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
BTW - I wasn't clear on my post above, but I got the product very quickly and had great support in getting it working (see this thread).  I am happily hashing away on my PCI x1 slot.  So, good product, great support - good all-around!
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
I've recently placed an order with these guys. I'm hoping all goes great because if it does once, I'll be back twice.

order #1007

Received email on the 26th of May stating my order is being processed.

Received email on the 29th of May stating my order from May 26th has been completed and shipped.

Just awaiting my goodies!

Will update upon arrival and quality of product.
Active 24/7
It does not even show I have an order with you on your website, and I know damn well i sent the BTC. At least before it showed order on hold... now it acts as if I never did. Status please.
Hmm... that's strange... The only time it would cancel an order is if BTC payment was not submitted before the one hour deadline in the payment details when it shows you the BTC payment address.

Can you PM me your order number and I can check it out on our end here?

Thanks!

1035, and btc was sent 2 days ago. Here is the transaction log.

Summary
Address    191xjaP3RB8jJrxvCmWWpsju9PiMrQP7Vh
Hash 160    57ef87dd567bc7fe09928025a5a97f030271b5d6
Short Link    http://blockchain.info/fb/191xja
Tools    Taint Analysis - Related Tags - Unspent Outputs
Transactions
No. Transactions    1    
Total Received    $ 64.90    
Final Balance    $ 64.90

Now either you have a problem on your end, or you are not legit. Confirmations are in, and you have been paid. What is the status of my order Sir?

Hey Scrappy Do,

I had a look through the web store's logs, our BTC logs and found the root cause of the issue.

The plugin that we use to process our BTC payments on the web store utilizes the blockchain API to verify payments to the BTC addresses generated by the web store. It wasn't able to connect to the blockchain API around the time the order was placed. It then cancelled the order because it wasn't able to verify that the payment was made within the 1 hour time frame provided. I also confirmed on our end here that we received your BTC payment at roughly 6PM PST on Monday.

To fix this I've updated the BTC plugin code so it no longer automatically cancels orders and instead will require an administrator to do so.

Your order was placed with regular shipping of 4-6 business days but I'll be upgrading it at no extra charge so you'll be receiving it earlier than the original estimate. I'll also be refunding 75% of your order as well for the inconvenience and helping us find this technical issue. Please let me know if you'd like this sent back address you paid with.

We've been in business for a month now, shipped over 1000 orders and are continually finding ways to improve our technical systems and quality of service for our customers.

Thank you, Scrappy Do. Let me know if you have any questions or need anything else.
Activity: 686
It does not even show I have an order with you on your website, and I know damn well i sent the BTC. At least before it showed order on hold... now it acts as if I never did. Status please.
Hmm... that's strange... The only time it would cancel an order is if BTC payment was not submitted before the one hour deadline in the payment details when it shows you the BTC payment address.

Thanks!

1035, and btc was sent 2 days ago. Here is the transaction log.

Summary
Address    191xjaP3RB8jJrxvCmWWpsju9PiMrQP7Vh
Hash 160    57ef87dd567bc7fe09928025a5a97f030271b5d6
Short Link    http://blockchain.info/fb/191xja
Tools    Taint Analysis - Related Tags - Unspent Outputs
Transactions
No. Transactions    1    
Total Received    $ 64.90    
Final Balance    $ 64.90

Now either you have a problem on your end, or you are not legit. Confirmations are in, and you have been paid. What is the status of my order Sir?
Active 24/7

Thanks!
Active 24/7
Hi,

Just wondering what my order status is as I have not received any emails regarding shipment of my order Order #959.

Cheers!

Hey 3ham3!

I have your order right here and it's scheduled to ship tomorrow morning because it didn't make the last pickup today before closing.

Nice avatar btw!

Let me know if you have any other questions or need anything else. Thanks again!
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Hi,

Just wondering what my order status is as I have not received any emails regarding shipment of my order Order #959.

Cheers!
Active 24/7

Hey sal002,

The pins at the end aren't required either because they are not being used for anything, its only utilized in full length 16x-16x risers. The PCB trails from these pins shouldn't connect to anything either.

You'll probably need to short the PCI-E detection pins on your motherboard as this is usually a motherboard dependent requirement.

You were right! Thanks!

Glad I could help!  Wink

Let me know if you have any other questions or need anything else. Thanks again!
Active 24/7
Placed an order (#1013) today for 2 of the 1x -> 16x cables, hoping they arrive this week, will update when they do
Got it right here! Will ship them out tomorrow.

Thanks!
Active 24/7
Active 24/7
My order should have been shipped yesterday : /
Hey Madkind,

Yes, it was shipped that day. The shipping confirmation email was just delayed.

Let me know how everything is after you receive it!

Thanks again!
 Please do not forget to remember those who gave the ultimate today my friends. If you know one, call their family and say thank you. At least send an email or FB shout out. I just placed an order for 6 and truly look forward to receiving them.
Activity: 490

Hey sal002,

The pins at the end aren't required either because they are not being used for anything, its only utilized in full length 16x-16x risers. The PCB trails from these pins shouldn't connect to anything either.

You'll probably need to short the PCI-E detection pins on your motherboard as this is usually a motherboard dependent requirement.

You were right! Thanks!
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Placed an order (#1013) today for 2 of the 1x -> 16x cables, hoping they arrive this week, will update when they do
 Will a 1x work in an 8x slot?
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
My order should have been shipped yesterday : /
Active 24/7
Order: #967

I payed with BTC, didnt receive a E-Mail yet.

Hi Grim!

Got your order on the web store and BTC was confirmed by the store yesterday. I'll resend the order confirmation email again through the web store.
Maybe it went into your junk mail folder, it tends to happen sometimes.

Let me know if you get it! Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: