Pages:
Author

Topic: [In stock]The plan for selling and hosting 1 T Dragon miner in china - page 2. (Read 13487 times)

legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
SafeHaven.Finance
Got my 3 in today, setting up and testing now.

http://imgur.com/YsUbNwY&fmBv6lk&YlHJabS&MBz4YZX&BDj1yKr#0

Do you have the JT miner as well?  I wonder how the two brands compare.  Would love to see a report!

I haven't seen this machine yet, but as i know, dragon 1T sells much better than JT miner in china, let's say, most of the 1T miner you can find in china is dragon 1T, that definitely prove something
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
Antminer S2 is coming, the price is 3899$ and promise to ship before 1 Apr,
Here is the description of AntMiner S2 SPEC:
https://bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020140314135446510cxXNeYAy06E5
* Hash rate: more than 1,000GH/s
* Power consumption: 1,000W from the wall
* Power efficiency: 1Watt/GH/s
* PSU: 1000W produced by Enermax, 80PLUS gold
* 4U Rack
* PSU inside
* Plug and Mining
* Stable and quiet

Now you can see whether the dragon 1T miner shipped in 19 March priced 4100$ is worth to buy, only less than 10 unit is available now

I mean no disrespect but Bitmain is trustworthy.

I respect bitmain, they had built their reputation in the last year, but please keep an eye on me and dragon 1T miner, the factory producing dragon 1T is just as reputable as antminer in china
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Got my 3 in today, setting up and testing now.

http://imgur.com/YsUbNwY&fmBv6lk&YlHJabS&MBz4YZX&BDj1yKr#0

Do you have the JT miner as well?  I wonder how the two brands compare.  Would love to see a report!
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
* 4U Rack
* PSU inside
* Plug and Mining
* Stable and quiet

Now you can see whether the dragon 1T miner shipped in 19 March priced 4100$ is worth to buy, only less than 10 unit is available now

I mean no disrespect but Bitmain is trustworthy.

legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
* 4U Rack
* PSU inside
* Plug and Mining
* Stable and quiet

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I ordered 1 miner with pcfli. It is now up and hashing on my pool. Happy with that so far.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
I would like to try out.
Here is my BTC-address: 16EjAzEFUZWVwqBGZ6VdaTSHkpCPz11AJ8

not available right now, i will switch one miner to your account when available

Still waiting..

free test is closed, because nobody send the btc mined back to me, lost about 0.5 btc, so no free test are provided now

Either way: that’s pretty lame
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
I would like to try out.

Still waiting..

free test is closed, because nobody send the btc mined back to me, lost about 0.5 btc, so no free test are provided now
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
I would like to try out.

Still waiting..
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Would message log begin before contact is made?
Is 03/05 signup date or something else maybe?

Apparently it can begin before first contact, and it's not a fixed date, can be different depending on when you look at it and/or what you clicked to get there. Skype is clunky like that. But this at least shows that either a) the screenshots are legit; or b) the screenshots were doctored with an incredible attention to detail  Wink
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I think  Helmax sent to

1LpsXbirDYE6qz1YHfJgU6nKKrqKNJWe9D

not that it is his addy.

Unfortunately he seems totally unwilling to give a clear account of exactly what happened.
I'm still just as confused on him as before, lol.

Firejuan: Scammer! got me for 3.6 btc
Helmax: Scammer! Got me for 4.6? btc
Forum: Really? show us details please
Shown many pics of confusion, even in "first" convo firejuan admitted he was confusing two people.

I think so far that from what is shown,
 that pcfli makes deals through escrow and honors them. <- not being disputed

Fire juan and helmax sent money thinking it was pcfli, however no-one has shown a bad deal.
ex, "yeah i'll sell you X for _$/btc, pay here...." then OK ship to___ payment sent on___date and TXid is...."

Show us a bad deal, but so far i see pcfli as innocent and someone has used his ad/name likeness for scamming people.

Show me different.

Read this again, I editied for ease of reading and added puncuation. no words changed.

skypepcfli: you said you have talked to me in skype and pay partial payment, are you cheated by some people?
 it seems like i just add you as contact this morning?

fire juan: no this is me,  you confused,  I'm just confused

skypepcfli: on what?

fire juan: I have another seller paid for the part of the miner and mixed it with you alright?

skypepcfli: i understand.

fire juan: I write to you in the evening and we'll talk to order, now you need to go
 fire juan: (handshake)

skypepcfli: ok
 so you want buy two unit from me?  am i right? the price now is 5000$ and the miner will send to you before 11 March.
2 hours later  do you want to buy miners today?

Yea that weird language bothered me also.
between fire and pcfli the pics they posted have different dates, which also means OG contact dates were edited.
someone edited something, who is the question!
that pcfli makes deals through escrow and honors them. This is the only fact I have seen thus far, lol.

You have registered an account before me yes.
But you have only posted twice and this is the second time and both at the same thread.
What gives?

Listen, I couldn't care less if you lost money ( I am being honest here) because it is your responsibility to make sure that you don't.
But when you show up here and start accusing people you yourself should be a bit more "legit" let's say.

That being said,
A fool and his money.....

If you lost money, I am sorry but you are stupid and that is why you lost it.
It means you shouldn't have had it in the first place because you DIDN'T RESPECT IT.

Don't get me wrong and don't get started.
It is the hard cold truth.

I pasted it here for ya this time!
I guess I should start with...
I am a miner since the awesome avalon boxes.
Kept buying a little hardware here and there to keep making a few bucks.
I was looking for KnC competition since I have some money in them right now, and found this ad for the 1T.
I hate being lied to, BFL, Josh and that whole crew have really made me hate scammers and liars  (same thing in my book) even more than your normal person.

Lost isn't the same as unrealized otherwise I would probably be all up in BFL and that suit, but that is neither here nor there.
Peoples grandparents that lost their savings in the stock market, all the fellow coiners (myself included) that got goxxed , hidden fees on peoples bank accounts, They are all stupid huh?
You have already started and you are already wrong, so I can't get you to either place. Smiley

Pcfli, you have gotten desperate and sloppy. I don't care about the bitcoins because I know they are gone but you will not make me out to be a liar.

I have not responded to this because I have been asleep. I unfortunately don't have time to further despite everything because I am going to work. I work third shift in the United States not Korea.

By the way if that fake Gmail account was mine, I would have a mod remove my personal information, but since it is not I don't care.

Fire Juan where did that BTC address you sent BCT to come from?
I think that would be most helpful to know.

Yes, that screenshot of "skypepcfli" + "Skypepcfli" was from helmax, sorry, I should have made it clear. Doesn't prove that firejuan contacted two different Skype users, just suggests a possibility.

As for Skype's "Yesterday" screenshot, it seems to be legit. The first line shows options to click on, i.e. show messages from Yesterday, 7 days, etc and the last option is "From Beginning". When you click on "From Beginning" it shows the date of whatever Skype considers the beginning of that message log, and then all messages grouped by day. So in this case it does not mean that "Yesterday" was 2014-03-05. It just means that 2014-03-05 was probably less than 7 days ago (since there is no 7 days or other options to click on) and that Skype is showing messages STARTING from 2014-03-05. Here is an example of a longer conversation history:
http://i.snag.gy/547LW.jpg

Compare to pcfli's version:
http://i.snag.gy/qFQbH.jpg

So it would seem to show that there were no messages between 2014-03-05 and 2014-03-08 and they first shared contact details on 2014-03-09.

Would message log begin before contact is made?
Is 03/05 signup date or something else maybe?
legendary
@ suchmoon:
Good call, I am not a normal skype user, didn't realize display vs ID.
That screenshot, is of Helmax not of FireJuan, I believe.
If it is Fire's, that is pretty damning evidence of him being in contact with the "real" Pcfli and the "Scammer" Pcfli. Weird he also has Escrow.ms in there (not .ns or ecsrow interestingly enough)
But for this to be the case, and the scammer not be the real pcfli, Fire would have had to sent out 2 messages to two different skypes requesting proof on Bitcointalk.
I guess more info is needed of Fire.

Since I am not that fluent in skype I have a few formatting questions as well.
I noticed in one post here that the dates seem a little loopy.
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi57.tinypic.com%2Fi5yck8.jpg&t=538&c=tTubmnTyG7qCBA
Is it normal for "yesterdays" conversation to be on the 5th but then having a date of the 9th?

Yes, that screenshot of "skypepcfli" + "Skypepcfli" was from helmax, sorry, I should have made it clear. Doesn't prove that firejuan contacted two different Skype users, just suggests a possibility.

As for Skype's "Yesterday" screenshot, it seems to be legit. The first line shows options to click on, i.e. show messages from Yesterday, 7 days, etc and the last option is "From Beginning". When you click on "From Beginning" it shows the date of whatever Skype considers the beginning of that message log, and then all messages grouped by day. So in this case it does not mean that "Yesterday" was 2014-03-05. It just means that 2014-03-05 was probably less than 7 days ago (since there is no 7 days or other options to click on) and that Skype is showing messages STARTING from 2014-03-05. Here is an example of a longer conversation history:

Compare to pcfli's version:

So it would seem to show that there were no messages between 2014-03-05 and 2014-03-08 and they first shared contact details on 2014-03-09.

@s4vv4s
You have a newer account than I my friend!
Kinda funny that's your truth gauge but to each his own I suppose, lol.

I was looking for KnC competition since I have some money in them right now, and found this ad for the 1T.
I hate being lied to, BFL, Josh and that whole crew have really made me hate scammers and liars  (same thing in my book) even more than your normal person.

I was going to write up a huge post about all the inconsistencies in the story (both sides) but then realized just one piece of info is actually in contention here.

His own words. 
on: February 26, 2014, 06:33:53 AM
and
on: February 26, 2014, 08:54:23 AM
and
on: March 08, 2014, 11:07:04 PM

"So if you want to join this host plan, PM me or send a mail to [email protected] or add me skype:Skypepcfli. By the way, if you do not want to join this hosting plan and just want buy a miner from me, you can also contact me via above method"

I suppose in hindsight that this could be a typo, not realizing that it was a capital vs regular, not thinking that this would be a problem etc. 
Per suchmoon that doesn't even matter because it is a display name not an actual skype ID.

@ suchmoon:
If it is Fire's, that is pretty damning evidence of him being in contact with the "real" Pcfli and the "Scammer" Pcfli. Weird he also has Escrow.ms in there (not .ns or ecsrow interestingly enough)
But for this to be the case, and the scammer not be the real pcfli, Fire would have had to sent out 2 messages to two different skypes requesting proof on Bitcointalk.

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi57.tinypic.com%2Fi5yck8.jpg&t=538&c=tTubmnTyG7qCBA
Is it normal for "yesterdays" conversation to be on the 5th but then having a date of the 9th?

"As for the other guys called helmax the thing is much simple , i didnot know him until tomatocage tell me he raise a scam issue against me and he add me in skype in 9 march and start the first conversation with me in 10 March and  keep saying “send my money back”
But that screenshot  you posted does show that it was on march 5th (screenshots are not evidence)
https://blockchain.info/address/1LpsXbirDYE6qz1YHfJgU6nKKrqKNJWe9D
When going through the address he (helmax) posted there is no 4.7 BTC transfer either

These are blockchain addresses pulled from each persons posts here.

real Pcfli addy     1BNwtEPanWJ9VLdiJebtykQJgk3eEZFh52
Scam   Pcfli        1Fyx2kNB4Uov3cDxPSxPoJPZstTLDhYHXc
hellmax addy     1LpsXbirDYE6qz1YHfJgU6nKKrqKNJWe9D
Fire                   1BxfGpHkgKvZWoQHZN1NzagE3hTpjm33LX
Fire2nd             17cg5SSUcqr1f7i2rvEyqrQh49sTfCgSM2

Fire sends coin to Scammer addy.  https://blockchain.info/tx/ed4af3d96e9aa510fa580016ae2cd85d3efb79fb8747c6747d40d8c3a3d6c026
But hell receives coin from scammer address   https://blockchain.info/tx/a3358ce0af52c760c1f30660f44394067fd1f6409ebb405fa0f4f6f6a6a1b224
Can someone 2x check to make sure I didn't screw something up?

The more I dig, the less I think I know.
Nothing is adding up here.

You have registered an account before me yes.
But you have only posted twice and this is the second time and both at the same thread.
What gives?

Listen, I couldn't care less if you lost money ( I am being honest here) because it is your responsibility to make sure that you don't.
But when you show up here and start accusing people you yourself should be a bit more "legit" let's say.

That being said,
A fool and his money.....

If you lost money, I am sorry but you are stupid and that is why you lost it.
It means you shouldn't have had it in the first place because you DIDN'T RESPECT IT.

Don't get me wrong and don't get started.
It is the hard cold truth.

Activity: 48
Firejuan: Scammer! got me for 3.6 btc
Helmax: Scammer! Got me for 4.6? btc
Forum: Really? show us details please
Shown many pics of confusion, even in "first" convo firejuan admitted he was confusing two people.

I think so far that from what is shown,
 that pcfli makes deals through escrow and honors them. <- not being disputed

Fire juan and helmax sent money thinking it was pcfli, however no-one has shown a bad deal.
ex, "yeah i'll sell you X for _$/btc, pay here...." then OK ship to___ payment sent on___date and TXid is...."

Show us a bad deal, but so far i see pcfli as innocent and someone has used his ad/name likeness for scamming people.

Show me different.

Read this again, I editied for ease of reading and added puncuation. no words changed.

skypepcfli: you said you have talked to me in skype and pay partial payment, are you cheated by some people?
 it seems like i just add you as contact this morning?

fire juan: no this is me,  you confused,  I'm just confused

skypepcfli: on what?

fire juan: I have another seller paid for the part of the miner and mixed it with you alright?

skypepcfli: i understand.

fire juan: I write to you in the evening and we'll talk to order, now you need to go
 fire juan: (handshake)

skypepcfli: ok
 so you want buy two unit from me?  am i right? the price now is 5000$ and the miner will send to you before 11 March.
2 hours later  do you want to buy miners today?
@s4vv4s
You have a newer account than I my friend!
Kinda funny that's your truth gauge but to each his own I suppose, lol.

I was going to write up a huge post about all the inconsistencies in the story (both sides) but then realized just one piece of info is actually in contention here.

His own words. 
on: February 26, 2014, 06:33:53 AM
and
on: February 26, 2014, 08:54:23 AM
and
on: March 08, 2014, 11:07:04 PM

"So if you want to join this host plan, PM me or send a mail to [email protected] or add me skype:Skypepcfli. By the way, if you do not want to join this hosting plan and just want buy a miner from me, you can also contact me via above method"

I suppose in hindsight that this could be a typo, not realizing that it was a capital vs regular, not thinking that this would be a problem etc. 
Per suchmoon that doesn't even matter because it is a display name not an actual skype ID.

@ suchmoon:

"As for the other guys called helmax the thing is much simple , i didnot know him until tomatocage tell me he raise a scam issue against me and he add me in skype in 9 march and start the first conversation with me in 10 March and  keep saying “send my money back”
But that screenshot  you posted does show that it was on march 5th (screenshots are not evidence)
https://blockchain.info/address/1LpsXbirDYE6qz1YHfJgU6nKKrqKNJWe9D
When going through the address he (helmax) posted there is no 4.7 BTC transfer either

These are blockchain addresses pulled from each persons posts here.

real Pcfli addy     1BNwtEPanWJ9VLdiJebtykQJgk3eEZFh52
Scam   Pcfli        1Fyx2kNB4Uov3cDxPSxPoJPZstTLDhYHXc
hellmax addy     1LpsXbirDYE6qz1YHfJgU6nKKrqKNJWe9D
Fire                   1BxfGpHkgKvZWoQHZN1NzagE3hTpjm33LX
Fire2nd             17cg5SSUcqr1f7i2rvEyqrQh49sTfCgSM2

Fire sends coin to Scammer addy.  https://blockchain.info/tx/ed4af3d96e9aa510fa580016ae2cd85d3efb79fb8747c6747d40d8c3a3d6c026
But hell receives coin from scammer address   https://blockchain.info/tx/a3358ce0af52c760c1f30660f44394067fd1f6409ebb405fa0f4f6f6a6a1b224
Can someone 2x check to make sure I didn't screw something up?

The more I dig, the less I think I know.
Nothing is adding up here.

legendary
Even if FireJuan were lying (which I don't think is the case here) his story lines up with what scammer says better than what scammer actually says.

FireJuan thinks skype he was talking to was under control by scammer. Scammer verified this by posting about their interactions here.
Scammer states that account was different because of a capital letter. That is complete bullshit, skype does not operate that way. Scammer still owns Skype acct in question.
FireJuan says he/friend sent coin to scammer on address scammer provided. Little weird, but not really pertinent to this analysis.
Scammer says that he didn't get coin, even though he provided address in skype to FireJuan. I can't verify he got it, or that FireJuan sent it, but scammer has already been proven a liar at this point.

TL:DR  FireJuan could be lying or telling the truth about sending coin it really doesn't matter, the scammer would have to be lying at least about the Skype account and possibly about receiving payment already too.

Unless I am missing something, this is what I see.
Edited: to put FireJuan in place of Helmax.

To clarify Skype names to those who are not familiar with the service:

What you see in all these screenshots provided by firejuan, helmax etc are NOT skype usernames. What you see are "display" names, such as first/last name, or pseudonym. And these can be duplicated, there could be many users named "John Smith" or "skypepcfli". To see the actual user ID you need to right-click on the display name and choose "View Profile" (that's in the desktop version, not sure about mobile). These user IDs are unique, and case insensitive (AFAIK). I don't believe there were any screenshots posted with the actual Skype user IDs, but there was at least one screenshot with both "Skypepcfli" and "skypepcfli" display names in it, showing the possible duplication: http://imgur.com/3yz1hlx (look at the left side of that image)

So looking at Skype display names can't prove anything. It's is possible if somewhat improbable that someone searched for "skypepcfli", contacted the wrong person, and got scammed. This still doesn't line up with some other statements made earlier in this thread, but until the supposed victims come up with some sort of coherent story that's all we got.
The more I see new accounts posting that this is scam the more I think that it is not.

WTF?Huh??

In the end, bobsag ordered 3 units using escrow and he got them....
Even if FireJuan were lying (which I don't think is the case here) his story lines up with what scammer says better than what scammer actually says.

FireJuan thinks skype he was talking to was under control by scammer. Scammer verified this by posting about their interactions here.
Scammer states that account was different because of a capital letter. That is complete bullshit, skype does not operate that way. Scammer still owns Skype acct in question.
FireJuan says he/friend sent coin to scammer on address scammer provided. Little weird, but not really pertinent to this analysis.
Scammer says that he didn't get coin, even though he provided address in skype to FireJuan. I can't verify he got it, or that FireJuan sent it, but scammer has already been proven a liar at this point.

TL:DR  FireJuan could be lying or telling the truth about sending coin it really doesn't matter, the scammer would have to be lying at least about the Skype account and possibly about receiving payment already too.

Unless I am missing something, this is what I see.
Edited: to put FireJuan in place of Helmax.
Activity: 9
Can you elaborate?

Competition  Huh

Seriously though, I have no idea whether pcfli is legit or not, but no one really brought up anything substantial against him, except one guy whose wife told him to get a refund Grin

While pcfli could do better explaining his side of the story, I still don't see how shouting in big red letters is helping anyone. Twitter generation can't seem to put together a single coherent sentence.

i know this people and am doing u a favor this is scam scam scam
Pages:
Jump to: