Pages:
Author

Topic: [In stock]The plan for selling and hosting 1 T Dragon miner in china - page 7. (Read 13487 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
°^°
yep, price -must- get lower to be competive

see: 9,524 wouldbe 7 Ants, shipped in 48hr

even with double power draw, the need for a psu and a 8 port switch
thats still 400GH more or 800€ saved when using server supplies
legendary
Activity: 1006
SafeHaven.Finance
What is the price right now, looking through your posts/site I find multiple prices and I don't know which is correct right now

The price is 9.524 btc for1 T miner today as i posted in the first topic of this thread, sorry for the misunderstanding, there are some price for pre-order and sell,  and i have wipe them off in this topic now
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
What is the price right now, looking through your posts/site I find multiple prices and I don't know which is correct right now
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
I would love to replace my Ant farm with Dragon 1T units due to the increased power efficiency (over 2x as efficient), but can't justify paying 50% more for the same amount of hashrate.

When the price of these Dragon 1T units comes down a bit and is closer to Ants I'm in for a few units...

Keep an eye on this post, the price of dragon 1 T miner will decrease for sure in future
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
My new address for the miner is 1E8Sv2gdT93Mj63cCYQ3XqwFjhBrhANL6M  Sorry about the other miner mining at the other address. Thanks!
The miner left have several broken chips, so it will not be able to achieve the hash rate of 200G, i have four miners arrive tomorrow and will point one of them mine for you for 24 hours by then, sorry for the delay
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
The Power Of The Coin Is Awesome!!
My new address for the miner is 1E8Sv2gdT93Mj63cCYQ3XqwFjhBrhANL6M  Sorry about the other miner mining at the other address. Thanks!
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I would love to replace my Ant farm with Dragon 1T units due to the increased power efficiency (over 2x as efficient), but can't justify paying 50% more for the same amount of hashrate.

When the price of these Dragon 1T units comes down a bit and is closer to Ants I'm in for a few units...
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
I would be interested in renting the 1TH power on a weekly basis instead of purchasing and hosting it with you.

Do you think that is possible?

If yes, at what price?

I think you should consider my offer as it will attract more buyers since not everyone can afford $6K

Maybe we can make a deal, as I'm talking it through on skype.

I can break my purchase up with other people....if this is legit!

Well, find out and let us know Wink

interested in this too
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
I would be interested in renting the 1TH power on a weekly basis instead of purchasing and hosting it with you.

If yes, at what price?

I think you should consider my offer as it will attract more buyers since not everyone can afford $6K

Well, find out and let us know Wink

If yes, at what price?

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

If yes, at what price?

legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
2 days mining, and then I send you $5000 without escrow?

is that the deal?

You can add me on skype:skypepcfli, then we can talk and you can ask anything you want to know, and if you really want to join the plan by then, i will let one miner mine for you for 24 hours for test, and if you want to join the plan after that, you need to pay me directly via btc, that is the whole process

2 days mining, and then I send you $5000 without escrow?

is that the deal?

legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
How are you splitting the group buy? how much is each member putting in?

I donot want to split one unit, you need to buy one miner by yourself, but you can choose what you want to buy, 200G avalon with the price of 650$(mine for you immediately after requirement and one day test provided ), 1T miner with the price of 5300$ right now(only 3 unit are available), and the price will decrease to 4950$ in march 10,
How are you splitting the group buy? how much is each member putting in?
i think I may be too new a member?

(just positng this to see what I even am)
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
1Ls5FpWRR9AZVQY8arUVdAMrwiXfT2W3eS

I'll bite and see how it goes.
Pages:
Jump to: