Pages:
Author

Topic: [In stock]The plan for selling and hosting 1 T Dragon miner in china - page 4. (Read 13488 times)

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

it is true that my name is peicai Li and from nantong china, and my id No. is 410223198209174051, and the ID number of my car is 苏F82C15, so if anyone want to

id card and id number car is not same province

That caused by the different time zone, China are 8 hours ahead the time used in the forum, the local time is 9:55 AM when i post this reply, but it is 1:55 AM as shown in forum

send our money fucking scammer!!

@firejuan you can post my screenshot if you want burn this scammer
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
Better yet here is a PM from you sent 3-8 0901 with part of that fake "skype conversation" pulled from there. It is not easy to fake a forum PM is it.
That caused by the different time zone, China are 8 hours ahead the time used in the forum, the local time is 9:55 AM when i post this reply, but it is 1:55 AM as shown in forum

Was going to say this. Pretty normal... skype displays your local time not their time. Same with the forum (although not everyone bothers to set the forum time...)

And looks like I should get my 3 units tomorrow, and I was promised .13btc per day x3 for the delay... will report back.
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
SafeHaven.Finance
Better yet here is a PM from you sent 3-8 0901 with part of that fake "skype conversation" pulled from there. It is not easy to fake a forum PM is it.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Firejuan, what is the complaint here?

Scammers should be outed, but can you please show some evidence of a failed transaction.

The 1th are not shipping yet, did you order the 200gh units?
FYI the fourm shows GMT time so while its the 10th where I am, it says 11th already.
I don't see anything yet to found any accusations.

Screen cap of the order confirmed, or blockchiain payment record would be great.
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
So how did the skype account send me a bitcointalk.org PM with the same message March Bitcoin.

that is what happened, this guy called fire juan add me as contact in 9-March, i never talked to him before that you can see the auto-sent messenger from skype in the beginning of the chat,   he asked me to send him a PM and i do it as he wish, then i have realized at that time that there is something wrong because he said that he have sent me part of payment but i never see and i have warned him. he explained that it is other seller that he confused.

No this is not one claim. Here is partial evidence that: 1. You own the skype handle Skypepcfli (emphasis on that capital S) with a requested PM sent in skype repeated in the forum 2. Our conversation began Wednesday 3-5 not 3-9 as indicated by your fake conversation 3. That your typed skype conversation is fake. A picture is worth a thousand words.

http://imgur.com/a/jBuVm

By the way I have 34 more of those to back me up.

That is not his Skype account.

is always same guy!! doesn't matter name on skype is always same guy

also ecscrow.ms fake is him
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
We are the champions of the night
No this is not one claim. Here is partial evidence that: 1. You own the skype handle Skypepcfli (emphasis on that capital S) with a requested PM sent in skype repeated in the forum 2. Our conversation began Wednesday 3-5 not 3-9 as indicated by your fake conversation 3. That your typed skype conversation is fake. A picture is worth a thousand words.

I can confirm this, got on a video call with him a little while ago when we were considering a gb.  His account name is in all lowercase

Edit: This isn't a vouch for pcfli, I'm simply saying the Skype account isn't the one I talked to.  If that PM is real than it does look like a scam.  Always use escrow and PM them on here first Wink
Owner, Minersource.net

legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
this is fucking scammer !

it is true that my name is peicai Li and from nantong china, and my id No. is 410223198209174051, and the ID number of my car is 苏F82C15, so if anyone want to learn more information about me, i will be very happy to provide.  As for you, helmax,  i have asked escrow.ms, he confirm that it is some one else fake his name just like they fake my name,

I understand your felling of lost money, and i have send 0.1 btc today to you for comfort, i also promise i will send 0.1 btc to you for every deal i make until you get your money back , i also promise you can get 200$ discount for every miner you bought from me. why you still keep yelling to me.

I don't want to judge your decision, but it is clearly a scamer if some one claim that you can buy one 1 T miner at the price of 4 btc today, if it is true, i guess the miners will be sold out in few hours.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

150 units of dragon 1T miner are brought into farms and another 400 unit will be added soon.

WOW that is a lot of miners!!
this is fucking scammer !

Owner, Minersource.net
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
No it is not the moderators or forums responsibility to police scammers. They simply can't.

This is coming from someone who has also been scammed by pcfli for 3.61014256 BTC. I will create the proper scam thread once I am able.

TRADE WITH EXTEME CAUTION ONLY USE TRUSTED ESCROW

I have no idea what you are talking, i never receive any btc from you, as a matter of fact, spiccioli send me more than 20 btc directly for joining my host plan, and i have let the miner mine for him today as i promise, i have no reason to cheat you here, i paste our completely chat record here, and i have warned you that you maybe cheated by someone else,

[2014/3/9 4:13:23] fire juan: Hi! me interesed miners
[2014/3/9 5:16:18] *** skypepcfli has shared contact details with fire juan. ***
[2014/3/9 5:21:40] fire juan: Hi
[2014/3/9 5:23:51] skypepcfli: hi
[2014/3/9 5:24:06] skypepcfli: i have seen your eamil and just reply it
[2014/3/9 5:25:42] fire juan: ok I see
[2014/3/9 5:26:16] fire juan: I am firejuan on [Suspicious link removed] with title March Bitcoin. Thanks
[2014/3/9 5:26:33] skypepcfli: ok
[2014/3/9 5:27:54] skypepcfli: sent
[2014/3/9 5:28:26] skypepcfli: you said you have talked to me in skype and pay partial payment
[2014/3/9 5:28:34] skypepcfli: are you cheated by some people
[2014/3/9 5:28:59] skypepcfli: it seems like i just add you as contact this morning
[2014/3/9 5:29:28] fire juan: no this is me
[2014/3/9 5:29:37] fire juan: you confused
[2014/3/9 5:29:53] fire juan: I'm just confused
[2014/3/9 5:37:18] skypepcfli: on what
[2014/3/9 5:38:14] fire juan: I have another seller paid for the part of the miner and mixed it with you
[2014/3/9 5:38:17] fire juan: alright
[2014/3/9 5:43:51] skypepcfli: ok
[2014/3/9 5:43:55] skypepcfli: i understand
[2014/3/9 5:44:45] fire juan: I write to you in the evening and we'll talk to order, now you need to go
[2014/3/9 5:44:47] fire juan: (handshake)
[2014/3/9 5:52:05] skypepcfli: ok
[2014/3/9 5:52:17] skypepcfli: so you want buy two unit from me
[2014/3/9 5:52:20] skypepcfli: am i right
[2014/3/9 5:52:40] skypepcfli: the price now is 5000$ and the miner will send to you before 11 March
[2014/3/9 7:31:15] skypepcfli:  do you want to buy miners today

Activity: 827
Merit: 502
Nice guy, I got my miner 2 days ago yet no complaints, all right.
Activity: 1582
thanks bitcointalk Let be here these scammers !

Did you even read the notice from the board moderators?

It is not their fault if you cannot make the right decision.
It is your money so it is your responsibility not to allow someone to walk away with it.
thanks bitcointalk Let be here these scammers !
This seller is scam? Anyone buy?

bobsag3 got a miner from them I think.

Ask him.

Not from him directly, but I have 4 on order with escrow thru him.

Fair enough, I just know that you have your hands on these babies  Grin

Are they good?

Worth the investment?

Im happy with the one I got 3 weeks ago, no problems yet.

Thanks for the reply.
Worth looking into  Wink
Owner, Minersource.net

Ask him.

Are they good?

Worth the investment?

Im happy with the one I got 3 weeks ago, no problems yet.

Ask him.

Are they good?

Worth the investment?

Pages:
Jump to: