Pages:
Author

Topic: In which token i invest? - page 2. (Read 2901 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 104
April 20, 2021, 11:00:50 AM
You can deposit in the Binance and invest the altcoins which the price is below 20 satoshi for the long term profit, if the price rise, you win, otherwise, when the coins is delisted, you lost all the money. 
Activity: 1456
Merit: 325
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 20, 2021, 10:51:37 AM
Hello friends i have around 200$ in Ethereum. I want to invest for getting some profit. Tell me about your experience. What tokens or coins are best for invest this time.

Staying in Ethereum would not really do the job for a higher profit and it might take a long time for something like an Ethereum market to have a decent profit.

I suggest investing in low cap token that has huge potential to maximize the profit around 5x-20x of a token, If I'm going to invest I would probably go invest in NFT's or NFT token in the market which is a good investment in my experience, something like CHZ and ENJ is where I put my 200$ especially because a lot of blockchain game is on development and already a thing these days.

Maybe you could also gamble in BNB because Binance Platform is just the best exchange in my opinion so its token has so much utility in it.

I don't see anything wrong in investing with ETH however just like what you have said it will take time for you to get a pretty decent amount of profit the only pros of doing this one is it is more certain giving a profit compared to random tokens in the market. Investing in NFTs or NFT tokens would really profitable however there's a higher chance you will lose your money as the risk exposure in this one is higher compared to investing in top-listed coins in the market. If you can take the risk then sure, however, make sure you should have to make proper research first before placing your money to mitigate the risk exposure.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
April 20, 2021, 10:19:23 AM
actually 200 $ in ETH is not bad, because I think ethereum can still go up if market conditions improve, but if you want to try investing in other coins, look for coins under 1 $ that have more potential to go up.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 323
April 20, 2021, 09:54:35 AM
I, too, at the moment in search and contemplation of which token to choose for investment. Now the markets are overflowing with promising projects, but which one to choose? Advise me.
It would appear that all the money coming in on safemoon and safemars. You may look at coinmarket cap new tokens. Safemoon will grown for a long time.
I would say it's pretty good pick for getting quick profits but not a financial advice.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
April 20, 2021, 08:02:31 AM
If you do your research and take your time to decide then you can double or triple your actual $200 eth. When you don't actually have that much to invest I think you can find a low price, yet one that has a huge potential. I see wink is down right now so you can consider it. You can even go the meme way, and invest in Hoge Finance (which is a meme coin and can go up as more people choose to invest in it.) Safemoon is another winner right now.

You can choose to invest in Binance Smart Chain-based tokens too. As BNB is growing. MocktailFinance is another coming token that is built on BSC (so you may check it too.)

Just remember to always take your time in researching for the winner before investing your moola.
Activity: 854
Merit: 130
April 20, 2021, 07:15:58 AM
saving your money in eth is the right choice, but if you want a lot of profit and in a short time then you can try to buy new coins and of course the risk is greater, and you will be fighting with many people to get the presale coin.
it looks like OP still doesn't have enough experience to choose a new coin, so the risk of losing it is bigger. as you said he should stay on the ETH line or switch to BNB to reduce the risk of losing a lot of money
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
April 20, 2021, 06:18:25 AM
I, too, at the moment in search and contemplation of which token to choose for investment. Now the markets are overflowing with promising projects, but which one to choose? Advise me.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
April 18, 2021, 12:55:38 PM
200 $ in eth? there are more solutions first to stake on binance at 0.80% per year, second to buy bnb to always stake and get tlm they are obtained through farm , or buy usdt to always stake at 6% per year
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
April 18, 2021, 11:50:32 AM
Hello friends i have around 200$ in Ethereum. I want to invest for getting some profit. Tell me about your experience. What tokens or coins are best for invest this time.

Staying in Ethereum would not really do the job for a higher profit and it might take a long time for something like an Ethereum market to have a decent profit.

I suggest investing in low cap token that has huge potential to maximize the profit around 5x-20x of a token, If I'm going to invest I would probably go invest in NFT's or NFT token in the market which is a good investment in my experience, something like CHZ and ENJ is where I put my 200$ especially because a lot of blockchain game is on development and already a thing these days.

Maybe you could also gamble in BNB because Binance Platform is just the best exchange in my opinion so its token has so much utility in it.
Yes, agree, if you have a plan to invest in ethereum, you missed the best time to buy it which is way back 2017 - 2020 wherein the price range of ethereum is only $50 to $300 and even started with $1.30. DYOR about the coins with a high potential on going to the moon and of course with a low cap.
What do you think about TLM? Since mining is slowly taking place in crypto world and since more and more people are getting into it, do you think it is the best time to buy TLM?

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
April 18, 2021, 11:23:42 AM
For now, you should invest in Binance or BNB, the reason is because most people in this forum are also discussing BNB and they are also reporting about the future of BNB, many say that the future of BNB is better and will have the best value
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
April 18, 2021, 07:16:52 AM
Just hold your ethereum and do not even think to invest in other token projects because I am not sure if you can select the right project. If you can hold your ethereum, you can expect to make a profit rather than use your ethereum to buy the token. You should not get tempted by reading other people to invest in A project because they can not always right. Ethereum is the best coin after bitcoin, so you do not have to invest in the other coins or tokens.
From my previous experiences I can agree with you. I will love to hold that ethereum instead of investing it to other coin that I am not sure if it is good or shit coin. I have invested in a wrong coin before and I lose all the money. If I just waited for the price of eth to rise or simply hold it in my wallet, I already have a sure profit right now. It is my weakness also to determine which is good to invest plus it is risky. Maybe it is only time that we need since eth itself is already a promising coin.

Sometimes people often make it difficult for themselves by looking for coins that give a very large profit, which are usually low volume coins.
Therefore, don't be too greedy for us in pursuing profit, there will be the wrong choice of coins for investment and ultimately not the profit we get,
but only a loss. Like you said, we don't have to bother looking for profitable coins, just investing in Ethereum is very good. Because besides Ethereum is
still the best altcoins until now, Ethereum is also usually very safe to buy, because the movement continues to rise following the price of Bitcoin.
So there is no need to hesitate investing in Ethereum, let alone buying Ethereum is very easy, because Ethereum is on almost all exchanges.
Activity: 519
Merit: 101
April 17, 2021, 03:25:10 AM
Just hold your ethereum and do not even think to invest in other token projects because I am not sure if you can select the right project. If you can hold your ethereum, you can expect to make a profit rather than use your ethereum to buy the token. You should not get tempted by reading other people to invest in A project because they can not always right. Ethereum is the best coin after bitcoin, so you do not have to invest in the other coins or tokens.
From my previous experiences I can agree with you. I will love to hold that ethereum instead of investing it to other coin that I am not sure if it is good or shit coin. I have invested in a wrong coin before and I lose all the money. If I just waited for the price of eth to rise or simply hold it in my wallet, I already have a sure profit right now. It is my weakness also to determine which is good to invest plus it is risky. Maybe it is only time that we need since eth itself is already a promising coin.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 419
April 11, 2021, 12:18:13 PM

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
April 11, 2021, 12:14:03 PM
You should always invest in a good coin instead of any unknown or low-rank coin, I suggest investing in ADA because this can be reached at the price of $5 or $10 in the coming month due to launching smart contracts and other features.
Activity: 840
Merit: 6
April 11, 2021, 11:33:07 AM

200usd isn't a lot considering gas fees. You could buy a microcap like 0xMR on Ethereum or invest in DeFi index like YETI or move your ETH over the Binance Smart Chain token bridge and invest in 0xMR or another token there. You could also deposit your ETH on a farm and gain interest on BSC chain.
Activity: 885
Merit: 112
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
April 11, 2021, 11:05:39 AM
You can check the new ipcoming project that will be launching at binance trading you can buy and earn there. You can also try usdt pairs trending right now and profitable it depends on how you trade it, short or long trades will do as long as you execute will stop/buy and set in good price.
I just be careful in investing in new projects that will launch at binance. Most of them immediately dump 5-8 mins after they launched and only fast hands that set their entry and exits manage to get profit from them.
It's my realistic experienced in binance. ALICE it's binance IEO project, I bought high price and my balance increased 3x in few minutes btw when i'm thinking of selling it than i seen suddenly it's down 5x.

Binance new launching project even 100x pump in many times happened. Price don't stable for long time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
April 11, 2021, 09:29:58 AM
You can check the new ipcoming project that will be launching at binance trading you can buy and earn there. You can also try usdt pairs trending right now and profitable it depends on how you trade it, short or long trades will do as long as you execute will stop/buy and set in good price.
I just be careful in investing in new projects that will launch at binance. Most of them immediately dump 5-8 mins after they launched and only fast hands that set their entry and exits manage to get profit from them. I think OP does not have a plan yet to trade and just want to invest. OP need more time to research about some projects that atleast at top 10 cryptocurrencies and other coins that still underrated. I suggest to research for tokens like BNB, THETA, EOS, ATOM and INJ. These are tokens that I personally suggest to you  and I already done studying about them so I have confident that you might also choose them.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
April 11, 2021, 09:11:26 AM

If you want to make money  through investment in the crypto currency, I think it is better to choose leading coins in the crypto currency like bitcoin and XRP so that  you can easily manage the risk of investing because you know it already.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
April 11, 2021, 09:07:26 AM
At this time Xlm is best chiice. I got XLM since five month before when it was high  and just sank like the Titanic. It was only recently I sold it off what was left because it’s pretty much a dead coin. Now i will buy a bag soon
Activity: 1372
Merit: 264
April 11, 2021, 07:50:17 AM
Currently the best token to invest in is Clever Defi (CLVA). It is listed on Uniswap and P2PB2B exchanges. CLVA tokens are trading at $5- $15 / CLVA. I think this is a good token for short term investment.
Pages:
Jump to: