Pages:
Author

Topic: In which token i invest? - page 4. (Read 2909 times)

Activity: 778
Merit: 100
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
February 22, 2021, 12:58:53 PM
I saw a token that made me a little interested. just try to see how the AME token from the amepay project. I think it's pretty good with some of the developments already running. I haven't decided to invest there yet. but I will think and compare with other tokens.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
February 22, 2021, 10:22:04 AM
might try to work with ferrum token. last month the price shows with $0.2 and now the price is rise to $0.55. with least on amount of investment investors still have with chance to gains of 100 percent returns with the trading on table with the market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
https://gptverse.art/
February 22, 2021, 10:02:24 AM
if you already have money in Eth, then why choose another coin?
I think that's enough, with a $ 200 capital better put in Eth. on the one hand, ethereum has strong fundamentals, not all coins have strong fundamentals, this can be seen from investor demand for ethereum which causes ethereum prices to rise very high.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
February 19, 2021, 01:04:11 PM
If you have $200 worth of ethereum already then why not just leave it and go with ethereum at least you already bought it and bitcoin is pumping right now and just broke a new all time high and as for me i know ethereum price would keep increasing as long as bitcoin keeps going on then wait till its altcoins season to buy other tokens
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
February 19, 2021, 10:34:49 AM
Ethereum itself is a good investment. Besides Ethereum, you can choose BNB because this tokens often experience good movements in the cmc. And if you are good at trading you simply can be able to make $4 - $6 every day by trading ETH or if you looking for big profit stay with crypto world for real .
Indeed, with the current high votality for trading on a scalping scale, you can make quick profits. but on the other hand trading like this also has a high level of risk. if we see once there is a decline in the market it can make prices experience a fairly large decline. you should be more careful in investing. do not get wrong in the selection
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
February 19, 2021, 10:18:48 AM
Think about investing in Altcoin. According to forecasts, they should hit soon, so we must not miss the moment. Look on ADA, XLM, DASH. I had recently made a bet on EXMO Coin and it worked out.
Activity: 1210
February 19, 2021, 08:43:14 AM
$200 on ethereum? You posted this link towards the end of December 2020 and if you still hold or haven't converted your $200 in Ethereum to buy another token until now, then you are already making a good profit. My advice is to invest as much as possible with ethereum. I personally believe that there will be other surprises and maybe ethereum may exceed its current price.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
February 18, 2021, 04:35:34 PM
Hello friends i have around 200$ in Ethereum. I want to invest for getting some profit. Tell me about your experience. What tokens or coins are best for invest this time.

i see you are still new in this crypto world, so, its too risky if you want to drop your money to other altcoin
in my opinion if you believe with ethereum, i think its better to keep your ethereum and do not move your eth to other alt, if you don't have enough knowledge my friend
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
February 18, 2021, 04:09:55 PM
Ethereum itself is a good investment. Besides Ethereum, you can choose BNB because this tokens often experience good movements in the cmc. And if you are good at trading you simply can be able to make $4 - $6 every day by trading ETH or if you looking for big profit stay with crypto world for real .
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
February 18, 2021, 02:46:53 PM
now the price of XRP has decreased slightly in price and of course it is a pretty good opportunity to buy it but my advice is to make xrp a short-term asset to get profit regularly, because with the current xrp case, of course holding it too long will be very risky. oh yeah, don't forget about IOST because according to the news I have, if on February 25th they will hold a snapshot event and of course this can trigger an increase in prices.
XRP is still in big trouble if investing in XRP is certainly too risky, I don't agree with you although only to take short profits there are still many coins that can get short-term profits, one of them is doge regarding IOST will be an alternative route because of the seemingly good developments and a pretty good move in the market
Not good way if you want to invest with ripple because they have problem with SEC, maybe waiting this month and see what the resolve between sec and ripple coin, who is the winner and how the next planning with ripple coin if win from SEC, will buy back coin or have any thing new way to burn supply coin and make many investor more interesting.
For now it is not the right time to invest in ripple because we know for ourselves that the problem between ripple and the SEC is still unclear,
so we better be patient and wait for the problem to be resolved,
to be sure there are still many choices of coins that really have potential such as polkadot and cardano
Activity: 854
Merit: 264
Crypto is not a religion but i like it
February 18, 2021, 01:29:21 PM
Tip: find another $ 200 and invest it somewhere else. Or increase your ETH by another $ 200.
These are quite small amounts to strongly disperse your portfolio and it is better, at $ 200, to choose one thing. ETH is not a bad choice, even a good one, so leave 0.11 alone and just keep an eye on the market - to turn your 0.11 ETH into something more than $ 200 in time.
The OP wrote this at the end of last year. I think when he didn't change his ETH to another altcoin the value has increased at this time. but if he has already changed his assets, hopefully, he will also hold the assets that followed the pump at the beginning of this year.

In this case, the best strategy for him would be to simply buy more ETH and not touch it.
I am not sure that it is worth overthinking about so low amounts. First, you should reach the current threshold of $ 1k before thinking about other directions, because this is the amount at which you should start looking "in other directions". And until the OP reaches at least 1k I advice him just continue to buy ETH is really the best thing that can be done to him.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
February 18, 2021, 11:24:24 AM
now the price of XRP has decreased slightly in price and of course it is a pretty good opportunity to buy it but my advice is to make xrp a short-term asset to get profit regularly, because with the current xrp case, of course holding it too long will be very risky. oh yeah, don't forget about IOST because according to the news I have, if on February 25th they will hold a snapshot event and of course this can trigger an increase in prices.
XRP is still in big trouble if investing in XRP is certainly too risky, I don't agree with you although only to take short profits there are still many coins that can get short-term profits, one of them is doge regarding IOST will be an alternative route because of the seemingly good developments and a pretty good move in the market
Not good way if you want to invest with ripple because they have problem with SEC, maybe waiting this month and see what the resolve between sec and ripple coin, who is the winner and how the next planning with ripple coin if win from SEC, will buy back coin or have any thing new way to burn supply coin and make many investor more interesting.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 17, 2021, 01:56:33 PM
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
February 17, 2021, 01:50:29 PM
legendary
Activity: 1929
Merit: 1005
February 17, 2021, 12:51:19 PM
Hello friends i have around 200$ in Ethereum. I want to invest for getting some profit. Tell me about your experience. What tokens or coins are best for invest this time.
the best way to invest would be to read as much as you can and base your investment on your own research , i cannot advise just because i don't know
Activity: 523
February 17, 2021, 12:37:35 PM
If we expected 10k USD from Ethereum, which would be 5 times more than now. 200 USD can't change our life either. We invest in new altcoins like "YOUC" (Already pumped). I won't suggest any single coin, divide by 4 and take four new altcoins options. I think top altcoins investment time has already passed. Now is the time to buy new.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
February 16, 2021, 02:35:54 PM
Mate, you have already invested in Ethereum, I think you should go with Ethereum again because ETH is the only coin whose price not in the high range, and it's giving you daily profit. Lots of traders believe in Ethereum now. If you have more money to invest in crypto then ETH is the best coin to invest your money.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
February 16, 2021, 12:41:18 PM
I like investing with new coin listing on pancake swap and last hours they have success raise more than 100% profit from new coins launching because on IFO price only 0.5$ now have raise above $7. Maybe could left with bigger exchange and better move to pancake swap exchange with many coin success break to higher price.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
February 16, 2021, 12:06:02 PM
Right now the best way to invest is into Cardano, a lot of unreleased potential !
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
February 16, 2021, 11:43:57 AM
We Know Ether is at unused ATH so it wil way better to HODL more since at this crossroads I do not think you wish distant  stronger coin than Ethereum, since in my claim conclusion since you're holding as of now, at that point it is beneficial holding for indeed more time, since most coins are however to have cost correction hence some can be seen as still high in cost. Better to know how learned are you towards trading, if you've got the desired involvement and information at that point you'll exchange a parcel of it but in the event that you scared about trading the best option is to HODL.
Pages:
Jump to: