Pages:
Author

Topic: In which token i invest? - page 7. (Read 2909 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 524
February 09, 2021, 11:48:21 AM
At the moment ETH is the best investment and the possibility is that it will go past $2k in the coming days. If you want to split your investment into many tokens then go for Defi related tokens and invest something in each token.
Doge is also a good option to consider especially when Elon Musk is talking a lot about the coin recently.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
February 09, 2021, 11:40:02 AM
Hello friends i have around 200$ in Ethereum. I want to invest for getting some profit. Tell me about your experience. What tokens or coins are best for invest this time.

At the moment Ethereum looks to be the best investment, than hold it! By the way if you want earn biggest profits you can invest in a lower capitaization coin or why not, in polkadot that looks to be great! At the moment all the altcoins are following btc and eth trend and maybe is the right moment to invest

I disagree that ETH is the best investment. Do you see how much the commission costs? Vitalik Buterin said that we will switch to POS a long time ago. Do you see something? No, and you won't see it for another 3 years.
How come ethereum is not the best investment, I don't think with gas transaction up just how to worth with investment coins because just hold and save ethereum fund on exchange wallet, I think not need fee payment and keep working when ethereum up to higher price, many people have try how get much profit after investing on ethereum coins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
February 09, 2021, 11:25:19 AM
Hello friends i have around 200$ in Ethereum. I want to invest for getting some profit. Tell me about your experience. What tokens or coins are best for invest this time.

At the moment Ethereum looks to be the best investment, than hold it! By the way if you want earn biggest profits you can invest in a lower capitaization coin or why not, in polkadot that looks to be great! At the moment all the altcoins are following btc and eth trend and maybe is the right moment to invest

I disagree that ETH is the best investment. Do you see how much the commission costs? Vitalik Buterin said that we will switch to POS a long time ago. Do you see something? No, and you won't see it for another 3 years.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1168
February 09, 2021, 10:57:05 AM

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
February 08, 2021, 07:08:47 AM
Uniswap or 1 inch
DEX are getting popularity day by day, just look at UNI (20 USDT) and SUSHI (16 USDT), 1INCH is also a DEX and it will soon gain momentum.
My friend bought 35 1INCH just 3/4 days ago on 3.7 USDT  and now it's worth 4.8 USDT. Soon to touch 6 USDT again in the upcoming 2/3 days.
Activity: 714
Merit: 288
February 08, 2021, 05:52:30 AM
For this, you need to do some good search for yourself because if you are going for others opinion then surely you are going to lost your funds very quickly. Its your hard earned money just because of this never go for others just give some time try to have some good search and take some knowledge about this all then invest in better way, if you want opinion then I am feeling investing in Bitcoin is best option because now its good time for bitcoiners.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
https://gptverse.art/
February 08, 2021, 05:49:06 AM
Simply put, ethereum is a coin that has potential in the future, if someone has already chosen the right coin why look for other coins? So, one of the reasons why ethereum is better is because ethereum has strong fundamentals, not all coins have strong fundamentals, this can be seen from investor demand for ethereum which causes ethereum prices to go up very high like ethereum prices today.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
February 08, 2021, 12:52:04 AM
I found an old token but looks alive with the development of an interesting team and platform. CTSI and CAS, I think this is an old project that is still active with their community and market.
You need to know the progress of the project before investing. however, if you are interested in old coins, I would only suggest choosing a quality token like ethereum or so. people may prefer to suggest tokens that are of good quality and of little risk. if you don't want to invest in old coins, you should choose a coin with a good perspective. so far I can only say ethereum.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 251
February 08, 2021, 12:35:50 AM
in my opinion, i think the best token to invest right now is ETH, because its the safest token, the growth of ETH is very nice these days, not too low, not too high,
i already invested my money into ETH for now, i hope that ETH will keep going up from now on.
It won't be wrong if you choose ETH tokens at this point for investment, but you also have to look at some other tokens whose security is almost the same as ETH too, such as Cardano, TRX, Doge and USDT, this is a safe choice for any investment at this time.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
February 08, 2021, 12:34:37 AM
I found an old token but looks alive with the development of an interesting team and platform. CTSI and CAS, I think this is an old project that is still active with their community and market.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 510
February 08, 2021, 12:25:38 AM
One of this are DOT, LINK, VET, ETH, and GRIN in my own choice in which I think it can develop more in the future. But of course, you still need to look around and check were for you it is good and has a potentials too.
What the OP asked was a token, and I think GRIN is a coin not a token because GRIN already has its own network.
But there is nothing wrong with investing in GRIN, because GRIn is a coin that has potential in the future, many analysts say that the GRIN price will be pumped to 10 usd.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
February 07, 2021, 06:45:24 PM
Actually, if I'm gonna take a look and check the market there are a lot choices we can see that has really its own potential in the future.
One of this are DOT, LINK, VET, ETH, and GRIN in my own choice in which I think it can develop more in the future. But of course, you still need to look around and check were for you it is good and has a potentials too.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
February 07, 2021, 06:23:56 AM
Right now I still hold Bnb, Ethereum, Tron. Still optimistic about getting a new ATH in the near future. I sold doge and currently only has these three portfolios. I do not recommend that you buy now if you are not prepared for the risk. Technically, the three of them are currently experiencing an upward trend. but it must be understood that there will be risks if we buy now without first analyzing the market
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
February 07, 2021, 06:20:53 AM
in my opinion, i think the best token to invest right now is ETH, because its the safest token, the growth of ETH is very nice these days, not too low, not too high,
i already invested my money into ETH for now, i hope that ETH will keep going up from now on.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
February 07, 2021, 06:17:55 AM
maybe you can buy some altcoins which still have a price under $ 0.1 and you can pick them in the top 50 maybe, or you can choose in several IEO but it is quite risky if you have no experience in analyzing projects
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
February 06, 2021, 11:54:06 PM

More on Bitcoin on my opinion, since  the altcoins is just there to lure us away from BTC market
Activity: 1498
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
February 06, 2021, 08:13:35 PM
saving on Ethereum is just a waste of time
Don't spread a false statement. It is not true, I have been holding and trading Ethereum for years. I can say Ethereum is one of the safest altcoins to buy. About how many profits you will get, it depends on your strategy and your funds. Buying a lot, means potential for bigger profits. While if you buy a small number of Ethereum, means smaller profits.  

it's better to buy an altcoin that is still at a low price, like Bitshares or Ravencoin
How can you suggest a newbie buy these coins. Bitshares or Ravencoin is too risky for them. It isn't a recommended coin to buy for a newbie, even I have no idea to buy this coin.

because with a low satoshi then $ 200 you will easily reach $ 1000 in this bullrun.
Easy? Lol. If all people will easily get $1000 from buying the coin with just $200, all people may move to the coin right now.
Activity: 674
Merit: 100
February 06, 2021, 08:04:48 PM
Having 200$ worth of ethereum is a good to hodl knowing that ETH is having its bullish momentum and the market is having its bull run however if you really wanted to diversify your portfolio I suggest that you invest part of your funds to ADA, DOT, LINK and EGLD because these alts have potential to give you double or even triple profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
February 06, 2021, 07:54:50 PM
Today market is very bullish, so almost every token can give you good profit, but nonetheless, late investors should be very attentive, because market trend can be opposite in any time. It`s not so big amount, so you can try something risky to get opportunity to get a really big profit, of course, if you can lose these money
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
February 06, 2021, 07:26:22 PM
for now with money that is only $200 is categorized as very small capital because the price of most tokens currently has reached its ATH so I suggest that you keep it on ethereum because the future of ethereum is very good
saving on Ethereum is just a waste of time, you will get a small profit if you buy Ethereum with the $ 200 you have,
it's better to buy an altcoin that is still at a low price, like Bitshares or Ravencoin,
because with a low satoshi then $ 200 you will easily reach $ 1000 in this bullrun.
Pages:
Jump to: