Pages:
Author

Topic: In which token i invest? - page 5. (Read 2909 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
February 16, 2021, 11:12:54 AM
I hope OP still holding ethereum because he already gained profit now. This time I don't think if this is the right time to invest but holding altcoins for long term then there will be no problem you will gain profit in the future. The best altcoin to invest Bitcoin Cash, Polkadot, Ethereum and Binance coin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
February 16, 2021, 10:49:33 AM
Hello friends i have around 200$ in Ethereum. I want to invest for getting some profit. Tell me about your experience. What tokens or coins are best for invest this time.
The first thing is that your ETH should already be on an exchange, so that it is easier to exchange it for other coins, because the current ETH fees are very high.
My recommendations are:
1. BNB
2. SFP
3. Cake

All of these tokens can be found on Binance
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
February 16, 2021, 10:15:08 AM
If you have capital in ethreum for what to look for other projects to invest, because by investing in ethreum I think you will get a big profit for the future because at the moment we can see the development of ethreum increasingly seen to reach the highest price for this year, then it would be good for you to continue to survive in ethreum because big profits are waiting for you.
It is true that investing in ethereum can make a profit as long as we are really patient,
but I think there is nothing wrong with investing in other altcoins that really have great potential in the future,
maybe coins like polkadot and cardano have potential,
so there is nothing wrong if we invest in both of these coins
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 16, 2021, 09:49:52 AM
Hello friends i have around 200$ in Ethereum. I want to invest for getting some profit. Tell me about your experience. What tokens or coins are best for invest this time.
I don't really know for sure which token you should invest in at the moment, cause alot of altcoins are currently trading at their ATH's right now, so it's kind of risky to invest in them now, cause any thing could happen and the whole market would just start going down,, so I advise you stick to the $200 you have already invested in Ethereum, you should probably be in profit by now, you can sell a part of it and maybe start trading, you can earn more profits with that.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 280
https://duelbits.com/
February 16, 2021, 09:26:45 AM
If you have capital in ethreum for what to look for other projects to invest, because by investing in ethreum I think you will get a big profit for the future because at the moment we can see the development of ethreum increasingly seen to reach the highest price for this year, then it would be good for you to continue to survive in ethreum because big profits are waiting for you.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
February 16, 2021, 08:53:45 AM
You have already invested $200 into Ethereum by December which right now its about x2 of the price Ethereum was during December, so that's a good investment cause you should probably be seeing $400 now in your wallet, I just wonder why you still want to go on to invest in another project, anyway here's my advice, pick any of the current top altcoins projects and maybe split the money into four parts and invest in four coins, maybe eth, bnb, dot, Ada.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
February 15, 2021, 03:41:54 PM
I think you already know where to invest your 200 USD. As long as you are here with us, you won't miss any opportunity to learn. You were asking to invest in Cryptocurrency during the perfect time. You should take a huge risk, that is my advice. Any investment will return you a huge profit but (new altcoins) risky investment will make you rich. Out of 500 altcoins but top exchange listed like Binance exchange.
New altcoin is very risk for investing but can pump to higher price and dump lower price, just how you can manage with new coin when listing on Binance exchange, I think with other exchange is good but depend how you can buy and sell most faster to make lower risk and could get much profit for the next time.
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
February 15, 2021, 03:28:26 PM
I think you already know where to invest your 200 USD. As long as you are here with us, you won't miss any opportunity to learn. You were asking to invest in Cryptocurrency during the perfect time. You should take a huge risk, that is my advice. Any investment will return you a huge profit but (new altcoins) risky investment will make you rich. Out of 500 altcoins but top exchange listed like Binance exchange.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 435
duelbits.com
February 15, 2021, 11:48:28 AM
I think you should focus on coins in Ethereum for the long term, so you can save them as your assets for profit. If you want to trade, you may not be profitable with the current state of altcoins and you should rethink your intention in choosing a trade or investment so that your money will be safe and not suffer losses.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
February 15, 2021, 06:13:47 AM
For me personally, Ethereum has already brought excellent profits at the moment. And from my experience I can advise you to invest even more in Ethereum. Since at the moment the Ethereum coin is very promising and will always be in demand on the cryptocurrency market. Investing in Ethereum will bring good profits both in the present and in the future. So you don't need to invest in a token, it is very risky and you can lose your funds. Better to leave Ethereum to get great profits in the future.
Activity: 714
February 15, 2021, 05:44:37 AM

if possible I suggest you just invest in ethereum, but you need 3 to 6 days to get a profit if you are currently investing. but if you want to get profit as soon as possible then in my opinion it is currently very suitable for investing in cardano and aurora.
Activity: 1110
Merit: 104
The OGz Club
February 15, 2021, 04:11:40 AM
Bitcoin and Etherium both the best coins for long term profit. These coins are operating and leading the market now a days. Besides of these coins you can choose BNB and Cardano, because these two tokens often experience good movements in the market. But please don't expect too much profit which will actually make you lose. You really should follow the advice of the investors here, but you have to make the final decision. CMC top 20 coin also good coin  to invest.
Both of these coins really don't need to be doubted for long-term investments because they are good,
litecoin and polkadot also have the same potential as BNB,
the most important thing if we want to get profit we have to be patient,
and make sure we also always follow market movements and developments
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
February 14, 2021, 03:00:21 PM
Bitcoin and Etherium both the best coins for long term profit. These coins are operating and leading the market now a days. Besides of these coins you can choose BNB and Cardano, because these two tokens often experience good movements in the market. But please don't expect too much profit which will actually make you lose. You really should follow the advice of the investors here, but you have to make the final decision. CMC top 20 coin also good coin  to invest.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
February 13, 2021, 10:55:45 AM
might wants to try ferrum network, as the price get rise of the higher level within past terms of month. but those have with trader to work on customs with tasks of evaluation as referring decision before to put funds on market with trade on crypto arbitrage investment.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game
February 13, 2021, 10:49:47 AM
Tip: find another $ 200 and invest it somewhere else. Or increase your ETH by another $ 200.
These are quite small amounts to strongly disperse your portfolio and it is better, at $ 200, to choose one thing. ETH is not a bad choice, even a good one, so leave 0.11 alone and just keep an eye on the market - to turn your 0.11 ETH into something more than $ 200 in time.
The OP wrote this at the end of last year. I think when he didn't change his ETH to another altcoin the value has increased at this time. but if he has already changed his assets, hopefully, he will also hold the assets that followed the pump at the beginning of this year.
Activity: 854
Merit: 264
Crypto is not a religion but i like it
February 13, 2021, 10:41:37 AM
Tip: find another $ 200 and invest it somewhere else. Or increase your ETH by another $ 200.
These are quite small amounts to strongly disperse your portfolio and it is better, at $ 200, to choose one thing. ETH is not a bad choice, even a good one, so leave 0.11 alone and just keep an eye on the market - to turn your 0.11 ETH into something more than $ 200 in time.
Activity: 108
Merit: 2
Standard
February 13, 2021, 07:07:47 AM
I've been watching for 4 years an i can honestly say that the strongest projects are Vechain and Kusama. BTC and ETH obviously are great too. AGI for Artificial Intelligence, EVX for remittance, Pundi X because the Royal Office in UAE are getting involved and thats big fucking money
Activity: 378
Merit: 15
February 13, 2021, 05:04:44 AM
You made this post in December 2020 and today is February 13 2021, if you are still holding your Ethereum which was 200$ in December 2020 I'm sure you would have make good ROI already, the fact is you are already holding the best altcoin there is, you don't have to change for another altcoin
copper member
Activity: 1414
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 13, 2021, 12:31:37 AM
I am neither an investor nor a trader. So it is quite hard for me to suggest you a token. On the other hand, it is also a foolishness to buy a token which is suggested by anyone and you don't have any knowledge on that. It will also be harder to suggest a token from this bullish market because anything can happen. So, spend some more time to know first then go for investing.
Better to listen to the opinions of other people do whatever you wanna do based on your previous investment experience instead of completely ignoring external noise. The suggestions can form a view about the market movements and the idea can be more specific to find the best possible altcoin investment that suits the personal requirements of investor.
it's indeed better to adjust the investment in assets and projects that we really know about. although many people out there provide their signals or analysis I think it's all just suggestions. We may use these suggestions but with the consequences that we must accept ourselves if something happens, that is outside of planning.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
February 13, 2021, 12:20:59 AM

I think there are several altcoins that you can invest in, such as TRX, XRP, Stellar and EOS. because I see for now the altcoins I mentioned have not experienced a significant increase. and I am sure that in the near future these altcoins will follow the trend of Bitcoin and Dogecoin. don't wait long to take advantage of it.
Still believe with doge coin as bet investment right now and waiting with  Elon Musk tweet could make doge coin on the higher price, for ripple still afraid what replace the next trouble again where make ripple coin down because still have investigating by SEC commission will be solve or not, so far not have any news what the next happen for ripple coin but today looks very good ripple have going on to higher price.
Pages:
Jump to: