Pages:
Author

Topic: In which token i invest? - page 6. (Read 2909 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 535
February 11, 2021, 01:42:05 PM
Hello friends i have around 200$ in Ethereum. I want to invest for getting some profit. Tell me about your experience. What tokens or coins are best for invest this time.

I think nobody to give you free ideas - its just a market with big posiBULL risks. Just watch some forums - like a bitcointalks and other major forums.
copper member
Activity: 700
Merit: 120
Gamdom
February 11, 2021, 01:27:36 PM
Hello friends i have around 200$ in Ethereum. I want to invest for getting some profit. Tell me about your experience. What tokens or coins are best for invest this time.
I am neither an investor nor a trader. So it is quite hard for me to suggest you a token. On the other hand, it is also a foolishness to buy a token which is suggested by anyone and you don't have any knowledge on that. It will also be harder to suggest a token from this bullish market because anything can happen. So, spend some more time to know first then go for investing.
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
February 11, 2021, 11:21:20 AM
If you still holding ethereum then, you got a profit. right?

If you want to invest, then make a smart research about project.  And make sure that's project product is demandable. Those things can help youbto get big profit.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
February 11, 2021, 09:51:35 AM
If you already invested in Ethereum then i think you dont have to invest in others alt coins. Yes if you want to do short term investment like within a day or two then go for them. You can visit CMC to get better idea of market.
True, because trying to invest in the short term in good tokens is also not wrong, because that kind of thing can also be profitable when the market is in a very good condition, especially if the choice can be very right.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
February 11, 2021, 09:41:02 AM
I still remember the first assets I started investing in were BTC and ETH. I myself have doubts, but thanks to the support of friends who managed to convince me that because I myself don't have much experience related to the crypto market, I also became convinced.
if you have a friend who is more familiar with crypto you can ask his opinion. although from this forum you will get a lot of references, you will not know the analysis you will get if someone directs and informs you.
Activity: 461
Merit: 100
February 11, 2021, 09:34:03 AM
My only suggestion, go find the social media of Elon Musk and follow him about his movements and plans in cryptocurrency. Because this past few weeks, we noticed that Elon Musk is more active and hands-on in crypto compare to before so it has a possibility that he has something to do in crypto market and dogecoin is one best example of it. If you will follow his movements, maybe you can get information on what coin he will shill next and that is the coin you will invest in. Just an idea
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
February 11, 2021, 09:23:25 AM
Just a friendly advice, stay with etherium. it would be better to be safe than sorry. Plus, can't you see? Etherium is still on its way to go higher because of all the good news circulating in this industry. But still though, if you really want some higher risks with higher rewards, look for low priced altcoins out there with good potential and great team and invest, that would then give good profits since low cost coins are bound to spike more than the renowned ones. But still though, since I feel you are still quite new to this industry, my best advice is just to stick with etherium for now and just buy more when you've got extra funds.
copper member
Activity: 1414
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 11, 2021, 08:56:18 AM
some of the tokens from the DeFi project may be merging this year. but the problem is the cost is so high. because there are several successful DeFi projects on the market with the ethereum network. while at this time you must also know how expensive the current transaction costs are.
but if you still save your ETH until now, I think you have gotten a high enough increase without having to buy a token.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 524
February 11, 2021, 08:07:45 AM
At the moment ETH is the best investment and the possibility is that it will go past $2k in the coming days. If you want to split your investment into many tokens then go for Defi related tokens and invest something in each token.
Doge is also a good option to consider especially when Elon Musk is talking a lot about the coin recently.
BTC, ETH and DOGE are the best options at the moment. And don't forget about the BNB which just hit the $100 mark. I think we're just getting started, and I'm sure that this altcoin season will be much more interesting and longer than 2 years ago
I think he ask about stable coin not good coin for investing, meaning of stable coin is have the same price and not have more change lower or higher price, just USDT almost stable coins right now and become most looking for coin how investor save and hold their coins assets, many time when bitcoin or altcoin break down investor looking for usdt for saving coins awhile and waiting for buying bitcoin when have raise higher price.

Well, my friend he asked about the investment option as he already have investment in ETH and want to consider other options for investment. Why would he convert his investment into USDT when he looking for profit. USDT is only considered when the market is in correction and you need to buy the dip.

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
February 11, 2021, 04:30:36 AM

I personally, I am a hold type and I invested in BNB because since I am holding, what better way to do that and earn some other crypto by the side along with my original investment. so I have my BNB in stake/vault and I am gaining many more other cryptos  Smiley . Know that you have to DYOR
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Student Coin
February 11, 2021, 03:41:22 AM
I would suggest you Cardano for real and guaranteed profit.They will release smart contracts in the next few months and are already moving ETH users across to the Cardano blockchain. A true rival to ETH and aren't pulling any punches. This will prove to be a good contract. 
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
February 11, 2021, 12:08:27 AM
I would suggest if you are loooking for the tokens you must looking for the low price because you will gets more profit, You just research a cheap token with potential and I think they have token that need to see the potentiality because honestly we are focus to the succesful project already which is good but we will get more if we are focus to the others also but taking risk is needed for that because mostly that is the tokens who are decreasing fastly because they don't have strong support.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
February 10, 2021, 11:08:09 PM
I guess I would suggest you to follow the hype if you like to ride.

Elon Musk is the influencer now, anything he says will happen, so DOGE probably the best investment if you want to ride, it's not a token but a coin, but it's more profitable than investing on tokens IMO. I don't really see if there are some tokens which are pumping, please point me if you know some.. probably a De-Fi?
Allow what Elon tweet is not always profitable like you join hype project when the beginning time payment process quickly and smooth, but few week and month you will received your hype project get trouble with payment process delay until project is not pay any more, the same happen when you allow what Elon tweet but never late to entry after his tweet because price could be dump suddenly without any permission.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 662
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
February 10, 2021, 03:05:56 AM
I guess I would suggest you to follow the hype if you like to ride.

Elon Musk is the influencer now, anything he says will happen, so DOGE probably the best investment if you want to ride, it's not a token but a coin, but it's more profitable than investing on tokens IMO. I don't really see if there are some tokens which are pumping, please point me if you know some.. probably a De-Fi?
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
February 10, 2021, 03:03:12 AM
If you already invested in Ethereum then i think you dont have to invest in others alt coins. Yes if you want to do short term investment like within a day or two then go for them. You can visit CMC to get better idea of market.

Ethereum shows a good results. All DeFi projects are on the blockchain of Ethereum.

It is very important to create demand in the token, that it price would grow in future. People must use the token.

There are ecological projects that help to protect the planet from CO2 pollution and global warming.

https://moss.earth/blog/ here is written how it is important to protect the nature.

I think that the demand in such projects will be big.
Activity: 109
Merit: 2
February 09, 2021, 11:40:50 PM
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
February 09, 2021, 11:01:18 PM
At the moment ETH is the best investment and the possibility is that it will go past $2k in the coming days. If you want to split your investment into many tokens then go for Defi related tokens and invest something in each token.
Doge is also a good option to consider especially when Elon Musk is talking a lot about the coin recently.
BTC, ETH and DOGE are the best options at the moment. And don't forget about the BNB which just hit the $100 mark. I think we're just getting started, and I'm sure that this altcoin season will be much more interesting and longer than 2 years ago
I think he ask about stable coin not good coin for investing, meaning of stable coin is have the same price and not have more change lower or higher price, just USDT almost stable coins right now and become most looking for coin how investor save and hold their coins assets, many time when bitcoin or altcoin break down investor looking for usdt for saving coins awhile and waiting for buying bitcoin when have raise higher price.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
February 09, 2021, 04:36:39 PM
Activity: 375
Merit: 13
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 09, 2021, 04:28:16 PM
If you would like to invest on any new altcoin, then you may choice dego finance or dia data.good token in my view.hope that will be profitable for you. But if you think as a newbie, you couldn't maintain any new altcoin or those are risky for you  then you can choice old top altcoin like bnb, polka dot, tron etc.but you had better to hold your $200 with eth cause eth is best to hold at this moment which is trusted by all
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
February 09, 2021, 11:56:12 AM
So many altcoins can be your preference now. as an example is coinmarketcap's top ranks as Bluechip. why do we have to take the risk by buying altcoins that are still not so trusted ?. this is a high risk. cryptocurrency trading is an investment with a high enough risk. You have to be careful when you are wrong in choosing. I have lost several times investing in cryptocurrency making the top choice as an investment
Pages:
Jump to: