Pages:
Author

Topic: Income from crypto trading. - page 3. (Read 3475 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 1
August 17, 2019, 07:53:37 AM
Have learnt alot in crypto business, with all the experience have gathered so far, i always placed my on the fact that trading is like gambling, I can lose or gain, is 50/50 so each time I trade, either I lose or gain, is all good.
Activity: 228
August 17, 2019, 06:45:13 AM
for me it was not easy when I lost in trade. but we must evaluate each event, and learn from it. and about the future of cryptocurrency, I believe this is the future.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
August 17, 2019, 06:07:08 AM
If you are newbie, it is really hard to earn profit trading because yiu are still learning to trade. Skilled traders already knew what and when to trade to earn their profits. Past experiences taught me how to trade properly and still maintains good income even during bearish market.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
IMO Exchange - Customer First.
August 17, 2019, 05:45:14 AM
When I lose while trading, I see it as a learning experience ecayse to be honest, anything is possible at anytime and even with all the experience in the world, loss is part of trading.. I try to limit my risks, use my Stop-loss very well and hope for the best.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
August 09, 2019, 07:12:55 PM
Learning from my mistakes has been my style and is the secret to most of the successes I have had while trading and investing.
I am never afraid of making mistake, because I know if I try it the second time, I will do it better. It is however essential to see the mistakes made as stepping stone to the next level.
Activity: 476
August 09, 2019, 06:48:58 AM
I sell and buy cryptocurrencies but do not consider myself a crypto trader. For the most part I just follow the market so my income is not as great as I would like. Professional traders have more income probably.
Activity: 262
Merit: 12
August 09, 2019, 05:52:45 AM
Night all. What makes you still survive with the declining crypto market? How much optimism are you about the future of cryptocurrency? I would like to quote my experience when trading, namely never giving up when experiencing losses. How do you respond when you lose? Thank you in advance. Success for you.

I also lost assets when trading in one of the markets ... but I did not stop there because I had suffered a loss ... although it was not big but it was very useful for me ... and the step I did was to buy other altcoins that had potential good to be able to return my lost assets ...
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
August 06, 2019, 09:33:50 PM
Which makes me survive in crypto conditions like this because I already know how the circulation of crypto every 4 years. So I believe that in the future, crypto will be widely used by everyone.

Trading is not always profitable. I consider defeat to be learning for me. And losing in trading is a natural thing.
Activity: 574
August 06, 2019, 08:17:03 PM
if I think that seeing market prices fall, because that will also last for some time to come, and for me it is also a good opportunity to make future profits at a higher price, because trading is also a good way to make a profit in a short time
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
August 06, 2019, 08:11:43 PM
my principle of trading is very easy,
I will always rise when a failure, and failure in trading is when we experience losing some funds,
but for the case of trading, I will stop trading for a while, and try to find the mistakes I made, because if I continue to trade, then I will lose more money.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
August 06, 2019, 07:14:18 PM
Have contributed to a similar topic in the trading discussion thread, it is important every trader understands the market dynamics and chart and learn how to use them, it is not always that market will be favorable, during the bear market I take very smart little positions and hold fiat against btc and alts, not the best time to hold any coin as a trader
In the last uptrend, the  BTC price made an A&E trading pattern on the H1 chart, the price will soar to complete the formation but the rest of the price action is unclear by my side. Making income in the bull market shouldn't be hard for the experienced traders but the situation is totally different in the bear market.  Smart little positions can be out-smarted by the other smart traders who know this market better than others.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
August 06, 2019, 06:56:31 PM
Night all. What makes you still survive with the declining crypto market? How much optimism are you about the future of cryptocurrency? I would like to quote my experience when trading, namely never giving up when experiencing losses. How do you respond when you lose? Thank you in advance. Success for you.
I trade not so often , but a lot of transactions I have in profit , and I think you should try to follow the risk management in order not to remain in the future in the red , as cryptotrading is now a very profitable business.
copper member
Activity: 280
August 06, 2019, 05:54:41 PM
Have contributed to a similar topic in the trading discussion thread, it is important every trader understands the market dynamics and chart and learn how to use them, it is not always that market will be favorable, during the bear market I take very smart little positions and hold fiat against btc and alts, not the best time to hold any coin as a trader
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
August 06, 2019, 05:44:02 PM
When you are starting to trade for the first time, you should expect so many forms of setback, because you are coming in as an inexperienced person .
So your mistakes will definitely make you better, if you can learn from them.
Activity: 276
August 06, 2019, 05:06:22 PM
As am not a smart trader but I always try to my best. Crypto trading is the real profits ways, if you have good enough skill then you can makes more profitable here. Nice Attitude i always keep follow more old smart trader for tech enough knowledge.

I have varying success in trading. I can make good money today, and make money tomorrow, and in a few days go negative. This is what prevents me from saying that I am a very successful trader.
I continue to improve my skills and hopefully with time I will trade better.
Activity: 308
Bitcoin is the future
August 06, 2019, 04:45:12 PM
When I lose, I learn. So far so good I try not to go all in, I buy in bits, use my stop loss often and always trade on established projects. These are what the declining marker taught me.
Activity: 239
Merit: 17
August 06, 2019, 04:26:37 PM
Adapting to this kind of market  is only very as simple as it might appear, you simply need to cut up your assets for primary exchanging assets and bolster reserves if the coin you are exchanging decrease cost.
At any rate for me that is the thing that I am doing thus far so great I quite often increase benefit.
Trading is tricky and you have to be smart in order to profit.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
August 06, 2019, 03:59:20 PM
Because of the enormous dump  that occurred of the year 2018 individuals are still in uncertainty that this entire market is an air pocket. I'm extremely idealistic about the fate of digital currency in light of the fact that the cashless society is the eventual fate of the entire world. Cryptographic money and bitcoin isn't an air pocket so purchase now until the costs are extremely low.
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
August 06, 2019, 03:35:37 PM
One can make pretty good and fat income from trading whether it’s Crypto or Forex, but that’s a lot in line with using proper strategy. And this is exactly what I do and that in very proper way. I find it easier through FreshForex, as here there are over 130+ instruments to pick from and makes life a lot easier for us. So that’s something very useful to be able to make better profits.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
August 06, 2019, 02:47:33 PM
It all depends on your desire to do something and patience to endure it all.  It is very important.  You also need to take into account your experience and knowledge, income in the world of cryptocurrencies also depends on this.
Pages:
Jump to: