Pages:
Author

Topic: Incoming Avalon News 8/9/2013 - page 52. (Read 186691 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
myBitcoin.Garden
August 16, 2013, 08:51:28 PM
There is nothing unique about these delays reported all across the Bitcoin mining industry as it's what we see also see in the 'real world'. 

Companies set deadlines and targets and issue statements which they genuinely believe to be accurate but due to unforseen circumstances are unable to honour.

The only difference is that in the 'real world' I might be getting angry because the roof hasn't arrived for the house I'm building, but the pool table has already.

Or, I might get angry because the Christmas present I wanted to give my wife is stuck in some sorting office somewhere until after New Year.

How we chose to conduct ourselves when we face adversity is what defines us.

Lulz, it's not about delayed shipments due to customs
Yes you can live in a whole in the ground and pretend that's what it's about ...
If customs was the real reason he could easily prove that.
It's the issue ... again ... of what happened to the chips they had ... and who they sold them to.

Bare in mind Kano reads Chinese and has read the BTCman thread.

Not sure if this is a joke.  If it is not I'd suggest it's one man's opinion and not gospel. lulz
Activity: 532
August 16, 2013, 08:49:09 PM
There is nothing unique about these delays reported all across the Bitcoin mining industry as it's what we see also see in the 'real world'. 

Companies set deadlines and targets and issue statements which they genuinely believe to be accurate but due to unforseen circumstances are unable to honour.

The only difference is that in the 'real world' I might be getting angry because the roof hasn't arrived for the house I'm building, but the pool table has already.

Or, I might get angry because the Christmas present I wanted to give my wife is stuck in some sorting office somewhere until after New Year.

Yes you can live in a whole in the ground and pretend that's what it's about ...
It's the issue ... again ... of what happened to the chips they had ... and who they sold them to.

Bare in mind Kano reads Chinese and has read the BTCman thread.
myBitcoin.Garden
August 16, 2013, 08:48:13 PM

mere conspiracy
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1851
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
August 16, 2013, 08:45:42 PM

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
August 16, 2013, 08:43:58 PM
The sound the group buy leaders make...(silence). Why?
Because they know that anything said against BitSyncom means their delivery will be delayed.
Quite understandable.
They've been put into a very difficult position and the only real way out for them is to get the chips as fast as possible.
Risking being given more delays on purpose due to commenting badly about Avalon would not really be a good idea.

Yeah,like a "forced refund" ala BFL style  Cheesy  "You talk crap,refund for you!!!!!!!!"  Grin

Then they are in limbo land until the refund is sent,which may take many BFLyears  Roll Eyes
myBitcoin.Garden
August 16, 2013, 08:41:48 PM

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
August 16, 2013, 08:28:45 PM
Everyone trying to make purchasers feel guilty for "risking" money, claim that Avalon hasn't really done anything wrong, calling people crybabies, claiming there were no guarantees on delivery dates, etc. might as well be the thieves mining with our chips.
myBitcoin.Garden
August 16, 2013, 08:28:21 PM
I've seen lots of wild accusations and aimless anger, without any hard proof that Avalon have done anything wrong. There are always risks with customs, manufacture etc.; the delivery date was always a target - not guaranteed. Everyone needs to calm down: no one was promised ROI.

Their biggest crime has and is, lack of communication.

A common critcism in a world where people expect instant gratification.  Whatever happened to, 'no news is good news'?
Activity: 546
August 16, 2013, 08:23:01 PM
I've seen lots of wild accusations and aimless anger, without any hard proof that Avalon have done anything wrong. There are always risks with customs, manufacture etc.; the delivery date was always a target - not guaranteed. Everyone needs to calm down: no one was promised ROI.

Their biggest crime has been and still is, lack of communication.
August 16, 2013, 08:21:33 PM
This isn't true. The group buys were guaranteed the chips within 9-10 weeks of purchase.

Because they know that anything said against BitSyncom means their delivery will be delayed.
Quite understandable.
They've been put into a very difficult position and the only real way out for them is to get the chips as fast as possible.
Risking being given more delays on purpose due to commenting badly about Avalon would not really be a good idea.
Nonsense. Bitsyncom is not going to further delay chips if the group buy leaders get a lawyer to force Yifu into face-to-face talks and get real answers. Everything you said is total crap, there is no threat of further delays by requiring Bitsyncom to fess-up the facts.
legendary
August 16, 2013, 08:14:24 PM
... except what happened to all the chips from June ...
legendary
August 16, 2013, 08:14:06 PM
Quite understandable.
Activity: 557
Merit: 101
August 16, 2013, 08:12:29 PM
myBitcoin.Garden
August 16, 2013, 08:08:48 PM
at the moment of writing, another 130k chips have gone out, and will proceed to ship more as we get them. ( and no, they are not samples.)

@BitSyncom - In my opinion, GO F*CK YOURSELF! And I hope you and your associates get whats coming to them; a slew of lawsuits!

I don't want to upset anyone here and that was not my intention.  I apologise if I have done so.

I simply wanted to share an outsiders perspective by commenting on the lack of maturity and levels of unnecessary aggression in the hope that some contributors thought twice before doing so again.

I too have a vested interest in receiving Avalon chips.  I would hope that $10,000 would be a small fraction of what I could stand to gain if they get here soon enough.

EDIT: and there is no shame being a old gamer!  Wink

in my opinion one of the reasons you see aggression is because most recent bitcoiners came into this with some fiat but likely an amount they were willing to risk but a lot of the older users spent a large amount of their stash that was built up through years of hard mining with hot burning rooms of GPUs needing constant attention and in a flash got boned by someone they thought was on of them.  This is common in a lot of scams where people tend to forget that it's irrelevant that you share a common interest.  In the end you put a lot of money in front of someone and problems will occur and it may not even be yufu or whoever it's just once large sums start floating around temptations will be plentiful.

Could someone post a link regarding this as I fear I may be lagging behind up to date info on this scam.
August 16, 2013, 07:59:59 PM
Activity: 746
Merit: 502
Looking for advertising deal
August 16, 2013, 07:59:54 PM
Depending on what was the total number of chips ordered through the forum
what shuld be our next move?

http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/contact.shtm
this one?
http://www.interpol.int/Contact-INTERPOL
or this one?
http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/

at the moment of writing, another 130k chips have gone out, and will proceed to ship more as we get them. ( and no, they are not samples.)

WTF "as we get them" means? how come he don't care about answering any question at all?
Activity: 532
August 16, 2013, 07:56:04 PM

@BitSyncom - In my opinion, GO F*CK YOURSELF! And I hope you and your associates get whats coming to them; a slew of lawsuits!

I don't want to upset anyone here and that was not my intention.  I apologise if I have done so.

I simply wanted to share an outsiders perspective by commenting on the lack of maturity and levels of unnecessary aggression in the hope that some contributors thought twice before doing so again.

I too have a vested interest in receiving Avalon chips.  I would hope that $10,000 would be a small fraction of what I could stand to gain if they get here soon enough.

EDIT: and there is no shame being a old gamer!  Wink

in my opinion one of the reasons you see aggression is because most recent bitcoiners came into this with some fiat but likely an amount they were willing to risk but a lot of the older users spent a large amount of their stash that was built up through years of hard mining with hot burning rooms of GPUs needing constant attention and in a flash got boned by someone they thought was on of them.  This is common in a lot of scams where people tend to forget that it's irrelevant that you share a common interest.  In the end you put a lot of money in front of someone and problems will occur and it may not even be yufu or whoever it's just once large sums start floating around temptations will be plentiful.

I think the reason is some bought Bitcoins with debt to finance purchases. Blatantly some did, I remember people proudly stating they were. In addition some DIY assemblers must have secured loads for premesis and inventory in anticipation. Then there were those thinking they could jack in their job and live the easy life off the back of a mining investment.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1006
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
August 16, 2013, 07:47:49 PM

in my opinion one of the reasons you see aggression is because most recent bitcoiners came into this with some fiat but likely an amount they were willing to risk but a lot of the older users spent a large amount of their stash that was built up through years of hard mining with hot burning rooms of GPUs needing constant attention and in a flash got boned by someone they thought was on of them.  This is common in a lot of scams where people tend to forget that it's irrelevant that you share a common interest.  In the end you put a lot of money in front of someone and problems will occur and it may not even be yufu or whoever it's just once large sums start floating around temptations will be plentiful.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
August 16, 2013, 07:20:59 PM
Chips be like "We got top men working on us!"

Customs be like "Top men"
myBitcoin.Garden
August 16, 2013, 07:18:58 PM

Pages:
Jump to: