Pages:
Author

Topic: Incoming Avalon News 8/9/2013 - page 54. (Read 186691 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 250
August 16, 2013, 05:20:37 PM
at the moment of writing, another 130k chips have gone out, and will proceed to ship more as we get them. ( and no, they are not samples.)

@BitSyncom - In my opinion, GO F*CK YOURSELF! And I hope you and your associates get whats coming to them; a slew of lawsuits!
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
August 16, 2013, 05:18:24 PM
Yifu, please address the compensation issue.  Talk to us. You can put things right, and put an end to the hate.
Activity: 266
August 16, 2013, 05:18:09 PM
at the moment of writing, another 130k chips have gone out, and will proceed to ship more as we get them. ( and no, they are not samples.)

Out from where? (Sorry, I can't accept anything but full disclosure at this point.) Out from TSMC/manufacturer? Out to customs (to wait for "X" number of weeks? Out to DHL? Out to group buyers?
Ya, very vague at best... who was it that was calculating orders vs shipments? so out of 130k chips who can expect how much and when?Huh
I wonder if steamboats is in one of them shipments?  would love to see some shipping info
Activity: 266
August 16, 2013, 05:17:33 PM
jesus christ ^ we need more updates like these
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
August 16, 2013, 05:17:02 PM

Out from where? (Sorry, I can't accept anything but full disclosure at this point.) Out from TSMC/manufacturer? Out to customs (to wait for "X" number of weeks? Out to DHL? Out to group buyers?
Ya, very vague at best... who was it that was calculating orders vs shipments? so out of 130k chips who can expect how much and when?Huh
Activity: 457
August 16, 2013, 05:13:35 PM

legendary
Activity: 1378
Merit: 1003
nec sine labore
August 16, 2013, 05:00:28 PM

Yifu,

what about refunds?

spiccioli
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
August 16, 2013, 05:00:22 PM

Yay ! Looking forward to the flood of K16's, BitBurners, and other community projects !
Activity: 826
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
August 16, 2013, 04:59:25 PM

Gone to mafia payout? Lol  j. K.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
August 16, 2013, 04:57:06 PM
What of the pictures of either 1 or 2MM avalons chips from June 25?   Want to clear that up Yifu?
Activity: 532
August 16, 2013, 04:55:57 PM

That's more like it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 251
Avalon ASIC Team
August 16, 2013, 04:54:16 PM
Activity: 746
Merit: 502
Looking for advertising deal
August 16, 2013, 04:54:05 PM
Sure, you can ask the government for help, but please realize that that is like asking the Mafia to fix your problem. It will get fixed, for sure, but in a way that will make all of us losers in the end. I suppose this is how the government grows in size indefinitely: by us inviting it to govern more and more of our affairs.

How come this can be bad? If we will never roi than it is better to get back bitcoins back than those outdated chips.
I imagine that this can take some time, but we paid in bitcoins so we will get refund in bitcoins (ammount that we will never be able to mine).
There were no price in other currency than btc, yifu shot himself in the foot with this one.
Law enforced refund would have to be done in bitcoins.

Group buyers please save our money and sue bitsyncom before it's too late.
I believe community will be more than happy to cover the losses of assemblers, it shouldn't be a big fraction of 14 mil usd:)
Activity: 349
August 16, 2013, 04:50:11 PM
Sure, you can ask the government for help, but please realize that that is like asking the Mafia to fix your problem. It will get fixed, for sure, but in a way that will make all of us losers in the end. I suppose this is how the government grows in size indefinitely: by us inviting it to govern more and more of our affairs.

If the FEDs took down pirate there is no reason to think they will not pursue an $8M scam and get Yifu. In fact I think they will be highly motivated to so.

Pirate was a US citizien, or? Yifu is not.. so it wouldn't be as easy...
legendary
Activity: 1153
Merit: 1000
August 16, 2013, 04:34:59 PM

If the FEDs took down pirate there is no reason to think they will not pursue an $8M scam and get Yifu. In fact I think they will be highly motivated to so.
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 2535
Goonies never say die.
August 16, 2013, 04:27:55 PM
A little disappointed we haven't gotten any type of update from Yifu at this point. It's the end of the week, are the chips shipping... or just samples?

Whatever - I've given up caring - and soon to follow is my care for bitcoins. There are too many elements against bitcoin as it is...

At this point, I'd prefer seeing Yifu do the truffle shuffle before getting the chips shipped.

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
August 16, 2013, 04:17:07 PM
So Yifu claims by phone and in his news that all batch 3 miners are shipped. Then he ships some samples. And now? He waits for the chip batches coming in? I dont see why he dont work up the refunds or the tickets that are still open. He promised me he will work up chip batch tickets before he ships the chips. He didnt do it before he shipped the samples. I hope he keeps that promise.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010
August 16, 2013, 01:36:36 PM
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
August 16, 2013, 01:23:40 PM
We are all in uncharted waters, and this captain of the ship (Yifu) has given us some assurance that we will get to our destination. That is enough. None of your crying has helped, and none of your conspiracy theories are true.
If Avalon chip buyers are on a boat and Yifu is the captain, then I think captain Edward Smith |(and the historic boat he last captained) would be the closest real life comparison...
I would rather have Gillian as the Captain than a corrupt, egomaniac dwarf like Yifu.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
August 16, 2013, 01:20:01 PM

We are all in uncharted waters, and this captain of the ship (Yifu) has given us some assurance that we will get to our destination. That is enough. None of your crying has helped, and none of your conspiracy theories are true.

If Avalon chip buyers are on a boat and Yifu is the captain, then I think captain Edward Smith |(and the historic boat he last captained) would be the closest real life comparison...
Pages:
Jump to: