Pages:
Author

Topic: Incoming Avalon News 8/9/2013 - page 59. (Read 186691 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 250
August 14, 2013, 04:15:53 PM
When are they going to process the refunds, out of all of this it seems the easiest to do. Just click a few buttons.

Why refunds? If I understand correctly, all chips will be send to customers

Becasue if my .086BTC chip (+assembly) can only mine .043BTC (or less) by the time I get it; I'd rather have my .086BTC back.

It makes sence.
Good thing is no more preorders from Avalon, only selling ready to ship product
Activity: 457
August 14, 2013, 04:06:52 PM
When are they going to process the refunds, out of all of this it seems the easiest to do. Just click a few buttons.

Becasue if my .086BTC chip (+assembly) can only mine .043BTC (or less) by the time I get it; I'd rather have my .086BTC back.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1002
August 14, 2013, 04:04:29 PM
Better sample chips than empty  case with few fans lol Smiley

Sample chips are jack shit. Have some here to. Trowing them arround like trash. Need More then i few chips to do something. I prefer the case and fans of knc. At least there usefull when it's hot outside. I can't even wipe my ass with my sample chips. 300mhash pfff

Ship thos fxxxx chippie yifuck

How much to ship me 1 today?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
August 14, 2013, 03:58:57 PM

Activity: 281
August 14, 2013, 03:50:40 PM

Sample chips are jack shit. Have some here to. Trowing them arround like trash. Need More then i few chips to do something. I prefer the case and fans of knc. At least there usefull when it's hot outside. I can't even wipe my ass with my sample chips. 300mhash pfff

I think it's time to learn to keyboard.

Driving 120 on the freeway with dutch spell correction on iphone. Don't think you can do better. What i know.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
200 OK
August 14, 2013, 03:47:40 PM

I think it's time to learn to keyboard.
Activity: 281
August 14, 2013, 03:16:24 PM

August 14, 2013, 03:12:48 PM

Here's our BTC folks.  They could easily do refunds.

https://blockchain.info/address/1FGAftzSTztFSB8LMwsrdCKTyqGY6zr3sU

Yifu has implied that he/BitSyncom does not control that address

Activity: 259
Dig your freedom
August 14, 2013, 03:10:09 PM
may i ask why there are only samples arriving and what have you ordered to get these samples?
i'am not involved exactly in avalon hardware...

30 chips per account ordering in excess of 10,000 chips (not per 10,000 chips), and because some disgruntled forum members grew a pair, quit being pussies, and laid the smack down on Bitsyncom to stop being evasive, or be held accountable.

Who actually did that? I'd like the details and perhaps send him a token of my appreciation.

Well vocal discontent en mass, mentions of 'Interpol', accountability, and 'Class Action Lawsuits' liberally spread around threads with links, and bingo; lame excuses and instantly samples shipping...
Better sample chips than empty  case with few fans lol Smiley
Activity: 644
August 14, 2013, 02:59:36 PM

Yifu has implied that he/BitSyncom does not control that address
Activity: 671
Merit: 500
August 14, 2013, 01:40:04 PM

August 14, 2013, 01:19:10 PM
What is this for sale thread now?

It's not. dddbtc is spamming the boards. Welcome to ignore-land
Activity: 826
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
August 14, 2013, 01:17:36 PM
What is this for sale thread now?
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
August 14, 2013, 01:13:36 PM
Anyone interested in buying my Batch 3 4 module unit?
Activity: 245
Merit: 104
August 14, 2013, 01:08:11 PM
Activity: 624
Merit: 502
August 14, 2013, 12:48:28 PM
may i ask why there are only samples arriving and what have you ordered to get these samples?

30 chips per account ordering in excess of 10,000 chips (not per 10,000 chips), and because some disgruntled forum members grew a pair, quit being pussies, and laid the smack down on Bitsyncom to stop being evasive, or be held accountable.

Who actually did that? I'd like the details and perhaps send him a token of my appreciation.

Was me that called  and spoke to him mate, don't think i am accountable though, think it was just coincidence. Feel free to send me tokens though Cheesy

1AFDdyhXahgaVA5deKjP3vZfUGYbSyhVun
Activity: 532
August 14, 2013, 12:46:44 PM

Well, the guy who you're quoting did a lot of that whining.. errr. getting information together and pushing things through.. Smiley

I'm not holding my breath, the tip jar below never gets anything! Just abuse. Tongue
Activity: 826
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
August 14, 2013, 12:39:30 PM

Well, the guy who you're quoting did a lot of that whining.. errr. getting information together and pushing things through.. Smiley
Activity: 532
August 14, 2013, 12:37:18 PM

Well vocal discontent en mass, mentions of 'Interpol', accountability, and 'Class Action Lawsuits' liberally spread around threads with links, and bingo; lame excuses and instantly samples shipping...
Activity: 854
August 14, 2013, 12:31:15 PM

Pages:
Jump to: