Pages:
Author

Topic: Incoming Avalon News 8/9/2013 - page 98. (Read 186691 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
https://www.chynge.net/
August 08, 2013, 06:50:47 PM
I would like to see Batch 3 orders get free upgrade modules with 2nd gen chips!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
August 08, 2013, 06:50:15 PM
could have waited and just posted the news tomorrow (9th) instead of starting a drama bomb thread a day prior.. that would have kept everyone in the "Ship the Chips" thread speculating legal re-courses..

but - providing a "I'm alive" thread at least shows that all hope isn't lost.. just delayed..

Oh my glob, you guys.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 08, 2013, 06:44:41 PM
Alright, my guess?

Bitsyncom is exiting the ASIC business. There will be no Gen-2 device.

People who have been waiting on trade-ins and the like, late devices, full refunds and an apology.

People waiting on chips: 50% refund and a release date, maybe even full refunds.

Yifu exits the business gracefully as possible, trying to make everyone happy if not giddy, and be done with it.

And then off to the horse races to blow all those bitcoons on a long shot trifecta! YOLO

Oh there are gen #2 chips, trust me.

Agreed.

We should take bets on the commitments for chips - I see 15 to 1 groupbuy postings for avalon chips not BFL chips.  He has already established market leadership, even if only for the moment.  Why exit when you are on top?  That only makes sense if he can no longer deliver the chips at all because of a miscalculation of costs or leadtime.

Those group buys ordered and paid long ago. Would you like to order now at 0.083 per chip and 10 weeks lead time? The same is with 2nd gen. They will not make production + R&D costs at current BTC price. So it must sound like "I'm out of business... until the next 10x increase in BTC price."
N_S
August 08, 2013, 06:44:13 PM
6 Hours left
Until this thread reaches 24hours

will we get our promised news? place your bets everyone!

Legit news from the man himself within 6hrs?

0% chance.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
August 08, 2013, 06:40:25 PM
Oh there are gen #2 chips, trust me.  Who will get them and when and how much are entirely different questions though. Smiley

I already sold all of my hundreds of chips from various preorders here in time (on of the best decision, which I ever made around BTC) and I promised myself one thing: I will never order anything from avalon. so zero fucks given, If they announce new super mega giga XY gen chip for preorder with months of waiting without communication.

this chinese idiot already broke my whole trust to him and it is final. he promise something and without any excuses just creating threads with stupid OP like this? no, thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018
HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com
August 08, 2013, 06:30:42 PM
Alright, my guess?

People who have been waiting on trade-ins and the like, late devices, full refunds and an apology.

People waiting on chips: 50% refund and a release date, maybe even full refunds.

Yifu exits the business gracefully as possible, trying to make everyone happy if not giddy, and be done with it.

And then off to the horse races to blow all those bitcoons on a long shot trifecta! YOLO

Agreed.

We should take bets on the commitments for chips - I see 15 to 1 groupbuy postings for avalon chips not BFL chips.  He has already established market leadership, even if only for the moment.  Why exit when you are on top?  That only makes sense if he can no longer deliver the chips at all because of a miscalculation of costs or leadtime.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
August 08, 2013, 06:20:32 PM
Alright, my guess?

Agreed.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
August 08, 2013, 06:19:46 PM
Alright, my guess?

Oh there are gen #2 chips, trust me.  Who will get them and when and how much are entirely different questions though. Smiley
August 08, 2013, 06:19:32 PM
6 Hours left
Until this thread reaches 24hours

will we get our promised news? place your bets everyone!
Activity: 746
Merit: 502
Looking for advertising deal
August 08, 2013, 06:18:18 PM
someone should put a bounty on this kids head if he doesn't smarten up

No.  That comment is out of bounds.

Actually it made my day. Finally someone not so spineless like the rest which are happy with what is going on.

If you want to be surrounded by retribution, visit Iran or Somalia or Syria.  Let us know if you decide to move there.

If you are serious scam enthusiast why don't you move to Nigeria and find some 419 buddies there?
Activity: 292
August 08, 2013, 06:17:42 PM
Alright, my guess?

Activity: 252
August 08, 2013, 06:16:52 PM
Alright, my guess?

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
August 08, 2013, 06:14:13 PM
"In other news, hardware stores around the globe have announced a sharp rise in pitchfork sales.  It's not understood why there has been such a sharp rise in demand, but customers are insisting on paying with Bitcoins.  Bitcoins is an anonymous currency, which fuels the suspicion that these gardening tools are not being used by farmers, who prefer to trade in cattle or vegetation."
Activity: 392
August 08, 2013, 06:08:43 PM

No.  That comment is out of bounds.

if I said "I'm going to"  rather than "someone should", then I could see an issue with my comment  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1002
August 08, 2013, 06:07:59 PM

Actually it made my day. Finally someone not so spineless like the rest which are happy with what is going on.

If you want to be surrounded by retribution, visit Iran or Somalia or Syria.  Let us know if you decide to move there.
Activity: 746
Merit: 502
Looking for advertising deal
August 08, 2013, 06:04:51 PM

Activity: 292
August 08, 2013, 06:04:15 PM
oh man, I can't wait to get my bitcoons back!
Activity: 644
August 08, 2013, 06:02:41 PM

Clearly he meant a single sheet of Bounty paper towels because, you know it would look silly and be much less terrible than suggesting physical harm against another being.
Activity: 476
August 08, 2013, 06:01:46 PM

How about a bounty for a lawyer who will put him in jail?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1002
August 08, 2013, 05:56:54 PM

Pages:
Jump to: