Pages:
Author

Topic: [INFO]-Crypto Stamps- Collectable Blockchain postage stamps - page 17. (Read 30772 times)

Activity: 2282
Merit: 668
Community management 24/7 for hire
Got a Golden Doge Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
newsletter and gif on Austrian crypto post website indicate that there might be a Golden Doge (Shiba Inu) next (similar to the Golden Unicorn)

Hi, anyone knows how many of these Golden Doge stamps were sold?

Damn, were they lottery like Gold Unicorn, sold, or both? Huh
Activity: 314
Merit: 250
newsletter and gif on Austrian crypto post website indicate that there might be a Golden Doge (Shiba Inu) next (similar to the Golden Unicorn)

Hi, anyone knows how many of these Golden Doge stamps were sold?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1321
Bitcoin needs you!
A small update - more info on the 18th October

Info from mailing list
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490
the swiss one will be a hard one to get one of each - they have 13 variations and the rarest one has only 50 made.
legendary

Hey krog! Thanks for this! I hope they pull this off correctly, but of all the countries to do it, I think I would likely trust them the most!  Cheesy
Activity: 1211
Merit: 135
Krogothmanhattan alt account
legendary
yep, per order. but you can make one order after the other if you like.
we Austrians are not good in foreign languages (proof: Arnold Schwarzenegger Grin), so the Austrian Post mis-translated the German wording  Wink

all good - while I like to get one of each color, I dont have funds to buy the necessary volume to even come close to ensuring that. So will settle for one of each and maybe eventually get the other colors on secondary market.
legendary
I see your numbers above but why does the site state that only "50 pieces will be issued per motif"?

Maybe that is "per" order? Tongue  Huh

That would make the most sense - I saw it and was like wtf? These gonna sell out FAST if that was true.
legendary
I see your numbers above but why does the site state that only "50 pieces will be issued per motif"?

Maybe that is "per" order? Tongue  Huh
legendary
CS3.1 presale starts in less than 2hrs ... motifs: rhino and cat  Roll Eyes

total: 140,000

red:      1,400
yellow:  9,334
blue:   18,666
green: 37,334
black:  73,266

9.90 Eur
blockchains: Ethereum, xDai

onchain: 10,000 presale, 10,000 regular sale

edit: split in both motifs, thus 70k total per motif (700 reds per motif etc)
official sale starts Oct 21st - at this date the presale stamps will be shipped as well

Activity: 718
Merit: 252
Got a Golden Unicorn, with the gold bar that I might let go of. Only the physical.
PM me if interested.

Greets Hank
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1268
These are very cool, I was just browsing the UN Crypto stamp offering
ATM they have the €7.00 miniature sheet and the set of 3 in miniature sheet available.
I read somewhere in the thread that the croatian crypto stamps have only sold very little,
and the Austrian ones have sold out are some more collectible than others?

"UNITED NATIONS CRYPTO STAMP"

available from today Nov. 24th 2020

three distinct designs featuring the United Nations Headquarters buildings in New York, Geneva and Vienna, therefore denominations are in USD, CHF and EUR.
there are 17 Sustainable Development Goals as motifs, it means 17x3 variations (51) available.
Total quantity 3x30,000 crypto stamps.

Online it is only possible to order one of each article item, but there are several options like mint, cancelled, sheet set, single sheets, FDC set, FDC trio,...
(update: it is possible to order more from each article item now)

https://crypto.unstamps.org/
https://unstamps.org/shop/un-crypto-stamps/

next week (21st Sept) two new CS will be issued by Austrian post
motifs: one large and one small animal domiciled in Africa
(source: newsletter)

https://crypto.post.at/video/03_POST_Crypto_Event_VIDEOteaser_v3_20210615small.mp4

legendary
next week (21st Sept) two new CS will be issued by Austrian post
motifs: one large and one small animal domiciled in Africa
(source: newsletter)

yes! I saw the newsletter as well - I totally missed the last stamps they issued, by the time I saw it they were sold out and anyone selling them wants 4 to 5 times the price they paid.
Activity: 9
Merit: 4
I hava a drone left
Hello everyone,

I am looking to buy Croatia CS1 drones. Physical + NFT or just the NFT. If anyone have any spares then please get in touch via PM or telegram.

Thanks

Hey all,

I am still interested.

Thanks

Activity: 39
Merit: 2
Hello everyone,

I am looking to buy Croatia CS1 drones. Physical + NFT or just the NFT. If anyone have any spares then please get in touch via PM or telegram.

Thanks

Hey all,

I am still interested.

Thanks
Activity: 39
Merit: 2
Limited edition is Imperf and limited to only 3200 pieces.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3485
Nec Recisa Recedit
the special edition (~3,200 stamps à 60 CHF) was sold out in a minute two weeks ago

Not in a minute.. It was there for a while but yeah completely sold out now and selling in market for 3x 4x of face value.

One such example https://www.briefmarken-sieger.at/crypto-briefmarke-40-blockchain-technologie-sonderedition-postfrisch-liechtenstein/

what is the difference between the two editions?
mmm looking other prices on the store... yes it's a store so everything could be much more expensive then an auction or just ebay...
any information about total issue (both standard and this edition) ?
Pages:
Jump to: