Pages:
Author

Topic: [INFO]-Crypto Stamps- Collectable Blockchain postage stamps - page 18. (Read 30898 times)

legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
 The challenge is still on to try and swipe the loaded 0.02BTC from a stamp I created back in 2017. Goodluck!

http://www.crypto-stamps.com/private3.html

I still need to get a set of your stamps - need 1 of each type Smiley

Feel free to send me a DM and also check my shop as well...cheers and thanks!

KROGOTHMANHATTAN CRYPTO SHOP
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 2365
EIN: 82-3893490
 The challenge is still on to try and swipe the loaded 0.02BTC from a stamp I created back in 2017. Goodluck!

I still need to get a set of your stamps - need 1 of each type Smiley
Activity: 1298
Merit: 176
Krogothmanhattan alt account

Activity: 39
Merit: 2
the special edition (~3,200 stamps à 60 CHF) was sold out in a minute two weeks ago

Not in a minute.. It was there for a while but yeah completely sold out now and selling in market for 3x 4x of face value.

One such example https://www.briefmarken-sieger.at/crypto-briefmarke-40-blockchain-technologie-sonderedition-postfrisch-liechtenstein/
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1321
Bitcoin needs you!
New Crypto stamp is coming

https://kryptobriefmarke.li/
Does anyone know which “blockchain” is being  used ? There’s a lot of talk about blockchain , but no mention of specifics ? Seems to be only available on Android ?
as already shared in telegram, I have all my sets complete multiple times, so I sell all leftovers to cost price, but only as complete package (also entire motif/animal), no single stamps, no cherry picking

honeybadger total 180 pcs
5-digits:   36 (yellow->black)
6-digits: 144 (yellow->black)

doge total 116 pcs
5-digits:   17 (yellow->black)
6-digits:   99 (yellow->black)

llama total 190 pcs
5-digits:   35 (yellow->black)
6-digits: 155 (yellow->black)

panda 146 pcs
5-digits:   28 (blue->black)
6-digits: 118 (yellow->black)

whale 207 pcs
5-digits:   34 (blue->black)
6-digits: 173 (yellow->black)

If I am interested in 1 set of CS2. 5 digit and 6 digit then would you be interested in selling?

Also are they onchain or physical?

I do have over 50 onchain stamps green and black for which I have never requested shipping. If someone wishes to buy both colors in combo can contact me.. I'ld be happy to sell at few % premium above the facevalue price.

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 4417
a new video on https://crypto.post.at indicates the issuance of two new crypto stamps on 21 Sept'21
Looks very intriguing  :
Quick question too - are CS3 sold out ? Says so on their site ?

Just a general reminder: Even if the CS3 is already sold out on the official website, you can find many bargains on Telegram or eBay. Especially on Telegram you will find lots of people who are dumping their black/green stamps for super low prices. I have recently been able to buy a few stamps for my collection below the issue price.

But always remember to use a trusted escrow when making purchases and dealing with unknown sellers.
Hello everyone,

I am looking to buy Croatia CS1 drones. Physical + NFT or just the NFT. If anyone have any spares then please get in touch via PM or telegram.

Thanks
legendary
Bitcoin needs you!
a new video on https://crypto.post.at indicates the issuance of two new crypto stamps on 21 Sept'21
Looks very intriguing  :
Quick question too - are CS3 sold out ? Says so on their site ?
legendary

lol not a bad price but I dont have any need for 200 of them. At most I would ever want is one of each color - the rest would be just given away in raffles and such.

let me know when you willing to part with 4 of them (one of each color) Smiley

then you would need 5 colors (starting with red  Wink )

I don't have red for any of the other releases either - too hard to get. but I have full sets for cs1 and cs2 (minus red)
legendary
interesting - hopefully can get in on that - I missed the cs3 release completely.

you can have approx. 200 stamps of mine  Cheesy
for usd 15/stamp, selling only as complete package
5-digits (blue, green, black) + 6-digits (yellow, blue, green black)
plus shipping

lol not a bad price but I dont have any need for 200 of them. At most I would ever want is one of each color - the rest would be just given away in raffles and such.

let me know when you willing to part with 4 of them (one of each color) Smiley
legendary

interesting - hopefully can get in on that - I missed the cs3 release completely.
i'm thinking about selling one cs2 series soon... that means from one animal all available colors (black, green, blue, yellow and red).
and before i create an auction/wts thread here i would first ask if there would be interested buyers Wink

I am interested.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu
i'm thinking about selling one cs2 series soon... that means from one animal all available colors (black, green, blue, yellow and red).
and before i create an auction/wts thread here i would first ask if there would be interested buyers Wink
legendary
I won the Gibraltar Twitter contest for a Stamp - still waiting on it though.

and I missed the window to get the cs3 stamps. I do have 1 full set of black for CS1 and a full set of black, green, yellow and blue for cs2.
Any news on which country is coming out next with Crypto Stamp release?
legendary
Bitcoin needs you!

Looks good to me! You just forgot to add the Crypto Stamp 2.0 (Golden Unicorn) with 999 pieces. Probably the rarest crypto stamp ever issued.

Personally, I think the issue of 100k+ is relatively high for a niche product like the crypto stamp. However, we will have to wait and see how the crypto stamp market develops over the next few years. Unfortunately, the fact that many crypto stamps are sold below their face value does not bode well.
Well spotted re: the Golden Unicorns. Personally I’m with you on this- the novelty of crypto stamps has gone and s you say we’ll see how the market goes.

I was also waiting for some issuance numbers for the Krog crypto stamps …….. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 4417
I presume Limited Edition means limited numbers 50,000 . This is a relatively small amount for a stamp issue.
Just done a very quick bit of research and these figures may not be 100% correct.

1st Gibraltar Crypto Stamp - issue of 50,000
1st Austria Crypto Stamp - issue of 150,00
2nd Austria Crypto Stamp- issue of 240,000
3rd Austria Crypto Stamp - issue of 100,000
1st Croatian Crypto Stamp- issue of 100,000
2nd Croatian Crypto Stamp- issue of 30,000
UN crypto Stamp- issue of 90,000

As I say , these figures may well be corrected by some senior more experienced stamp collecting forum members  Smiley

Looks good to me! You just forgot to add the Crypto Stamp 2.0 (Golden Unicorn) with 999 pieces. Probably the rarest crypto stamp ever issued.

Personally, I think the issue of 100k+ is relatively high for a niche product like the crypto stamp. However, we will have to wait and see how the crypto stamp market develops over the next few years. Unfortunately, the fact that many crypto stamps are sold below their face value does not bode well.
Pages:
Jump to: