Pages:
Author

Topic: [INFO]-Crypto Stamps- Collectable Blockchain postage stamps - page 16. (Read 30772 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490
Sold out in like 2 hours - I just wanted one of em lol

I heard there were people who were buying 100’s of them using multiple accounts - I guess we can all get ours from the scalpers on ebay for 3x the price soon
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3485
Nec Recisa Recedit
wow! A lucky emission! this is really awesome for all collectors of stamps, both crypto and "classic" stamps!

WHY? Because it's very hard see something "new" on that field! (everywhere are used Tplabels and most of postage are without any trace of stamps Sad )

BTW, anyone has a FDC? (first day cover)? or any swiss stamps "used" also "not philatelic" purpose? = real usage/real shipment?
anyone has identified a variety or printing error?

reach me with a private message I am interested to take some stamps, not interested in "rarity" (a part from variety) but mostly interested in covers/labels used during first day.

Activity: 314
Merit: 250
It was a big mess. Even at the post office I waited and could only get 5.
Hope you got some.

Congrats! They are already sold out ...

Did you got any of the rarest ones? or is just random?
https://crypto-stamp.post.ch/en/cs1
Activity: 528
Merit: 532
It was a big mess. Even at the post office I waited and could only get 5.
Hope you got some.
Activity: 1211
Merit: 135
Krogothmanhattan alt account
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596
One of the Gibraltar QRG sheets finally sold on ebay.
This is the cheaper of the 2 that was available:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/294503007775

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
it's a bit of both:
on the one hand, we know how many of each color: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/info-crypto-stamps-collectable-blockchain-postage-stamps-5153959
on the other hand, we do not know which of the colors will be allocated to the 5- and 6-digit stamps. allocation randomly during wakening
what I couldn't find out yet are the figures how many 5-/6-digits are out there. but I think the last editions it was something about a 1:7 ratio.

Thanks all, I really appreciate the links etc. Good luck to all on CS 3.1 - Got my order the other day, will open some this weekend probably... Grin
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit

yes here it should be present also a full repository (full breakdown) and several useful data for all 3 previous editions but CS3.1 are still missing Sad

this has a reason. since 3.0 (starting with the whale) the color is assigned randomly by waking up the rhino/cat. so though it's already known how many 5 and 6 digits stamps are out there and the respective codes (lower/uppercase, numbers, etc), no one knows how many of each color + type until all stamps have been awaken. and this might take years.

yep you're absolutely right but I was thinking there was always some method to estimate/calculate some of these stats...  since they have same numbers emitted (100K piece both emission 3.0 and 3.1) it should be the same "rarity" also for that emission? or it's just a speculation/guessing game?

edit:
thank you, very interesting
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
there was one for the cs2 - will look for it after this conference call I am on. or someone else might link it.

I have not seen a breakdown for the digits and numbers only the totals.

yes here it should be present also a full repository (full breakdown) and several useful data for all 3 previous editions but CS3.1 are still missing Sad

Also, you don't need to know German in that telegram, just ask for what you're looking for in English and someone will DM you. I found a golden Doge yesterday in about 5 minutes on there.

Thank you! I will take a look Wink (but I hope to deal/trade that piece with well known user from this forum or using escrow from here...)

legendary
a friend of mine has been enough lucky to find a an Austrian CS 3.1 (CATS) *[yellow, 5 digits, only letters]  Undecided
how much it can be payed, likewise a decent offer for that piece ?!?
Did you know how many combination can be possible in that case*?

I have not seen a breakdown for the digits and numbers only the totals. I've also not seen any for sale yet so I'm not sure on that either.

Does anyone have such a thing like there was for CS 1.0?

Also was there ever one for CS 2s? 🤷

Thanks!

Also, you don't need to know German in that telegram, just ask for what you're looking for in English and someone will DM you. I found a golden Doge yesterday in about 5 minutes on there.

there was one for the cs2 - will look for it after this conference call I am on. or someone else might link it.
legendary
a friend of mine has been enough lucky to find a an Austrian CS 3.1 (CATS) *[yellow, 5 digits, only letters]  Undecided

I have not seen a breakdown for the digits and numbers only the totals. I've also not seen any for sale yet so I'm not sure on that either.

Does anyone have such a thing like there was for CS 1.0?

Also was there ever one for CS 2s? 🤷

Thanks!

legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
Activity: 1211
Merit: 135
Krogothmanhattan alt account
   To all people who have bought my Cypher Stamps, an NFT will also be given out.

Please reach out to me and I will be sending you the following NFT to the Ether addy of your choice... Wink

https://opensea.io/assets/matic/0x2953399124f0cbb46d2cbacd8a89cf0599974963/47547307638365115358100910084148609067724816525689145601576702358913372127292
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
try the telegram b&s-channel: https://t.me/CryptoStampBuyandSell

@haloxon
thank you .
for what I can see they are only speaking German Sad it's very hard to keep track of this chat Cheesy at least for me.
anyway again thank you.

if there is a forum member that has one to sell, (I can add/exchange also Austrian CS 3.0 or with other WORLD/ASFE stamps)
I am interested to buy Liechtenstein "Crypto postage stamp 4.0 special edition". If some one has a copy to be sold....
please send a mp.

legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
much stamp, much wow! Grin
this is an awesome item but from a philatelic point of view pretty useless (what you can ship paying with a stamp of 500 euro ?! Roll Eyes weird...)
This time I haven't seen any newsletter/update by Austrian postage  Huh (despite I remember I receive several update regarding golden unicorn).

I am interested to buy Liechtenstein "Crypto postage stamp 4.0 special edition". If some one has a copy to be sold....
legendary
site never let me add one to cart - tried for hours. guess we wait till they hit ebay for 3x the price from all the guys that bought 5 or more of em to flip.

it was sold out within seconds.
there was a limit of 1 stamp, not possible to add more than 1 to the cart.

ah was there a cap? I never got one in my cart lol
legendary
site never let me add one to cart - tried for hours. guess we wait till they hit ebay for 3x the price from all the guys that bought 5 or more of em to flip.
legendary

Thanks!

Anyone want to sell one hit me up. Tongue
legendary
this time just sold via online shop. but maybe they have held some back?! but no communication in that way, however, Austrian post is weak in terms of communication/marketing; they only communicated this golden doge some days ago

That sucks, I wish they had done a lotto like last time. Sad

Got a Golden Doge Tongue

Shocked  How much was it?
Pages:
Jump to: