Pages:
Author

Topic: [INFO]-Crypto Stamps- Collectable Blockchain postage stamps - page 4. (Read 30552 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
A new version of croatian CS : V5

Sold at post office or polygon network. In that case, you buy the NFT and they will deliver the physical stamp in your mailbox

https://kripto.posta.hr/marka/v5
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3235
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.

A quick search with google or bing will help. It took me 2 minutes to find a rainbow dealer for 450€. Add VAT if u r outside EU.

Howdy....thanks for sharing that!  That quite the price for this stamp...not sure I would want to splurge that kind of money at the moment.

I will see if the market settles down...and yes its a chance I need to take cause it might keep on going higher!

Thanks again bro!

Sorry, forget about VAT, replace with custom fees if outside EU. Shy of 600€....
Not sure if market will cool down, many good analyst says a early bull run is ongoing.

Thanks for the update....and yes a possibility of a bull run is brewing....but I will take my chance that I it might still be bearish for a bit more or perhaps I can snag one in an auction starting and ending in a much lower price. Then again it might never happen my way either  Cry

A quick search with google or bing will help. It took me 2 minutes to find a rainbow dealer for 450€. Add VAT if u r outside EU.

Howdy....thanks for sharing that!  That quite the price for this stamp...not sure I would want to splurge that kind of money at the moment.

I will see if the market settles down...and yes its a chance I need to take cause it might keep on going higher!

Thanks again bro!

Sorry, forget about VAT, replace with custom fees if outside EU. Shy of 600€....
Not sure if market will cool down, many good analyst says a early bull run is ongoing.
legendary

Thanks again bro!
I received mine - I was able to order the first day but not until several hours into the day so one of the NFT stamps were already sold out. I have the "bottle" and "pacifier"  - If anyone has an extra "rainbow" and is willing to sell me one, I would be very appreciative. 

Received my stamps today! I am in the same boat Mopar is in as I have them all....except the rainbow.

Have the bear...pacifier and the bottle....after Mopar is filled please keep me in mind for the rainbow.

I will also be looking on ebay to see if there any there as well....cheers!

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490
reminds me, I did buy a set of these a while back (maybe 2 weeks?) and I have not received a tracking yet. I did pay extra for the tracking as well. I need to reach out to them.
Activity: 1941
Merit: 375
Cryptoshi Blockomoto
I keep them untouched, in their original packaging.

are you waiting for the rainy season, to open & activate them?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Some pictures from feroe island stamp

As usual, i can not post any image  (Ça puduc). Merci Imgur de pas faire iech

https://imgur.com/a/28XI2Xe

Thanks for sharing! I have posted your below. I am considering buying some but I am on the fence at the moment.

Will have some thought and decide eventually. Been buying too many things lately!  Wink

Some pictures from feroe island stamp

As usual, i can not post any image  (Ça puduc). Merci Imgur de pas faire iech

https://imgur.com/a/28XI2Xe

legendary

Not a fan of the recent Austrian crypto stamp releases but these look kinda decent.
However, the bigger question here: What are those slabs you are using on them? They look amazing!

Are they the same size as the previous (carton/paper based) Austrian CS?

they are ballet card holders. I have the regular ones and a few of the thicker acrylic ones (like what they use for the gold ballets)

Indeed great looking slabs for the stamps to place them in. I wonder if they would fit ballet cards as well.

Looks like they do...will reach out to Mopar and see what he says!

yes they do fit ballet cards because they are ballet card holders. I use these cases for a lot of various things. ballets, coldkeys, cryptostamps (there are some variations such as the swiss ones that do not fit), silver 1 oz cards, misc other Bitcoin cards from etsy/ebay etc.

That is good to know and they are fitted snuggly as well which is a good thing.

Any link on where a person can find and buy these Ballet card hodlers?

Would like to add to my thread [INFO]- STORAGE ITEMS FOR YOUR COLLECTABLES

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/info-storage-items-for-your-collectables-5270256

Thanks again for sharing!  Cheers

I have a telegram group with some of their staff and I just ask there for them and  they give me an invoice.
legendary

Not a fan of the recent Austrian crypto stamp releases but these look kinda decent.
However, the bigger question here: What are those slabs you are using on them? They look amazing!

they are ballet card holders. I have the regular ones and a few of the thicker acrylic ones (like what they use for the gold ballets)

Indeed great looking slabs for the stamps to place them in. I wonder if they would fit ballet cards as well.

yes they do fit ballet cards because they are ballet card holders. I use these cases for a lot of various things. ballets, coldkeys, cryptostamps (there are some variations such as the swiss ones that do not fit), silver 1 oz cards, misc other Bitcoin cards from etsy/ebay etc.

That is good to know and they are fitted snuggly as well which is a good thing.

Any link on where a person can find and buy these Ballet card hodlers?

Would like to add to my thread [INFO]- STORAGE ITEMS FOR YOUR COLLECTABLES

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/info-storage-items-for-your-collectables-5270256

Thanks again for sharing!  Cheers
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401
Disobey.

Okay thanks for the info! They look perfect for crypto stamps.
Just wondering, do you need to peel them from a ballet card or is there any way to buy them seperately?
Checked their store: https://store.ballet.com/ - But I cannot find just the card holders for purchase.
legendary

legendary
I received mine - I was able to order the first day but not until several hours into the day so one of the NFT stamps were already sold out. I have the "bottle" and "pacifier"  - If anyone has an extra "rainbow" and is willing to sell me one, I would be very appreciative. 

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401
Disobey.

Just received the new animal version 'the frog' from li post office.
As ive registered, i received them automatically. Payment to be fullfill later.

What a great post office!!!

Picture here
https://imgur.com/a/calci1O
Just received the new animal version 'the frog' from li post office.
As ive registered, i received them automatically. Payment to be fullfill later.

What a great post office!!!
legendary

indeed, for the rainbow there was officially a limit of one per customer. however, there are some people on telegram who were able to buy more than one and now offer them for excessive prices as mentioned above.

yes those people simply used multiple addresses or simply processed more than one order - I think the limit was only enforceable as to one per order. I don't think anything stopped them from placing a second, third etc order.

Maybe the post office knows this and they held back 20-30 of them knowingly so they could have their people eBay em for 10/20 x the price lol

otherwise what is their incentive to produce less stamps?

Your probably right on that.....where people smell money profits they will do anything to take advantage.

It is a shame for the rest of us who basically want for our collection and not to do a flip for the quick buck.

legendary

indeed, for the rainbow there was officially a limit of one per customer. however, there are some people on telegram who were able to buy more than one and now offer them for excessive prices as mentioned above.

yes those people simply used multiple addresses or simply processed more than one order - I think the limit was only enforceable as to one per order. I don't think anything stopped them from placing a second, third etc order.

Maybe the post office knows this and they held back 20-30 of them knowingly so they could have their people eBay em for 10/20 x the price lol

otherwise what is their incentive to produce less stamps?
legendary
the rainbow only something about 650 were sold. the others are some thousands.

edit:
bear: 60,000 (+2,500 on-chain)
safe pacifier: 36,024
safe bottle: 28,820
safe rainbow: 655

no colors like the previous editions, only one color.

Thanks Holoxon....Damn no wonder the safe rainbow sodl out so fast.

And what there was a limit of only buying one?

It will be a long hunt to find one at a good price that is for sure!
Pages:
Jump to: