Pages:
Author

Topic: [INFO]-Crypto Stamps- Collectable Blockchain postage stamps - page 5. (Read 30552 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490
Rainbows were sold out in hours on day one.  Scalpers gotta profit
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 3440
Nec Recisa Recedit
I didn't follow this edition of Austrian crypto stamps...
but can you explain me why the "rainbow" version is already sold out?
I see a limit of 1 per person but how many were issued initially?
Are there "colors" to indicate rarity with this edition as well?
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3235
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
ebay has already deleted the auctions for the rainbow tresor. atm only way to get rainbow is on telegram and on Austrian reseller plattform willhaben.at - asking prices 300-400 euro

Damn....that quite a bunch of money.....I think I shall pass on those at that price.

Maybe someday I will come across a better price in here at an auction and see how that goes  Wink
legendary
I received mine - I was able to order the first day but not until several hours into the day so one of the NFT stamps were already sold out. I have the "bottle" and "pacifier"  - If anyone has an extra "rainbow" and is willing to sell me one, I would be very appreciative. 

Received my stamps today! I am in the same boat Mopar is in as I have them all....except the rainbow.

Have the bear...pacifier and the bottle....after Mopar is filled please keep me in mind for the rainbow.

I will also be looking on ebay to see if there any there as well....cheers!

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490
I received mine - I was able to order the first day but not until several hours into the day so one of the NFT stamps were already sold out. I have the "bottle" and "pacifier"  - If anyone has an extra "rainbow" and is willing to sell me one, I would be very appreciative. 

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Just bought feroe stamps.
Like a mystery box, mintage unknown, blockchain unknown (misread something?)

But but wait!!  Payment can be made in crypto ie metamask or direct payment in BTC and others or via crypto.com.
As easy as abc.

'we r all brothers' is a true thing there.

Just found out the mintage there  https://crypto-stamps.org/catalogue/europe/faroe-island/

Mystery box unlocked!!! 30 000 ex  4*7500.

Regarding the new austria CS (the bear), i will definitly skip the offer. Ugly design, zero inovation and now involved in a legal fight wuth the post office (been asked to pay for items that have been paid)

pring air
The spring air stamp and its rarity is determined by the current wind force on the Faroe Islands.
Summer fire

The summer fire stamp and its rarity is determined by the current temperature on the Faroe Islands
Autumn earth

The autumn earth stamp and its rarity is determined by the current humidity on the Faroe Islands
Winter Water

The winter water stamp and its rarity is determined by the current amount of rain on the Faroe Islands.

But but wait!!  Payment can be made in crypto ie metamask or direct payment in BTC and others or via crypto.com.
As easy as abc.

Just found out the mintage there  https://crypto-stamps.org/catalogue/europe/faroe-island/

Mystery box unlocked!!! 30 000 ex  4*7500.

Regarding the new austria CS (the bear), i will definitly skip the offer. Ugly design, zero inovation and now involved in a legal fight wuth the post office (been asked to pay for items that have been paid)
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401
Disobey.

JanEmil....Thanks for sharing this. Are the Faroe islands part of Denmark? I think these come out to $14 each.

I like the nature aspect theme on these stamps.

[...]
Agreed, very beautiful nature/animal designs here. QR code is big but overall this design looks 100x better than recent Austria CS.

[...]
But but wait!!  Payment can be made in crypto ie metamask or direct payment in BTC and others or via crypto.com.
As easy as abc.

That explanation does sound like copy-pasted from a shady NFT-something-pyramid-scheme-scam, lol.
Please share when you find out what actually was in your mystery box.

As easy as abc.

legendary
Are the Faroe islands part of Denmark?

We share queen and military protection. But they have their own parliament.
At some point soon they probably cut all connections.

Gothca....Thanks for that piece of information. Now I understand the point behind their postal system being seperate from yours.

Just looked up the population of 52000 people....I can see that happen. More power to them! Keep on churning out them stamps!
Activity: 2282
Merit: 668
Community management 24/7 for hire
Are the Faroe islands part of Denmark?

We share queen and military protection. But they have their own parliament.
At some point soon they probably cut all connections.
legendary

JanEmil....Thanks for sharing this. Are the Faroe islands part of Denmark? I think these come out to $14 each.

I like the nature aspect theme on these stamps.

I will probably grab a set. I was able to get some of the Austria stamps except for the rainbow one which was sodl out

by the time I got to them.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 668
Community management 24/7 for hire
legendary
Disobey.
As much as I liked the first crypto stamp... with the 2.0 things went downhill. Quality wasn't en par (paper only) and their obvious cash-grab tactics made them become less and less attractive to me and many (crypto) stamp collectors I know.
It's kind of sad to see, the initial idea was cool and with some real innovation and good designers this could have turned into an amazing yearly series.
When I look at this CS 5.0 all I see is an ugly design with probably way too high of a mintage.

Agree with you....I just do not like QR codes taking up so much space on the front of the space....if only they were smaller and
lees intrusive...plus of course a much better design it would help like these created by AI!

https://www.creativebloq.com/news/ai-qr-codes

These ideas/examples do look great, but are not scannable in this format.
You could either extend the QR-code algorithm to allow fancy designs to be scanable - problem is, older software will not be compatible.
Or you could integrate the QR code more intelligently into the full design but it would still keep its typical look.

Regarding the crypto stamp from Austria: The first one was designed by an artist. Still a matter of taste of course, but from 2.0 on it was just some designer's work, missing the heart of CS1.0 - generic design combined with this massive production for such a tiny country. And imho the design got even worse after that.
The Lichtenstein and Swiss CS at least had some good looks to them in comparison. Just my personal taste, though.
legendary
so far no information about mintage nor csgb

I have reached out to them and lets see what they have to say...I am sure they will have a limited amount in mind.

Also would love them to do a gold version as well...fingers crossed!
legendary
As much as I liked the first crypto stamp... with the 2.0 things went downhill. Quality wasn't en par (paper only) and their obvious cash-grab tactics made them become less and less attractive to me and many (crypto) stamp collectors I know.
It's kind of sad to see, the initial idea was cool and with some real innovation and good designers this could have turned into an amazing yearly series.
When I look at this CS 5.0 all I see is an ugly design with probably way too high of a mintage.

Agree with you....I just do not like QR codes taking up so much space on the front of the space....if only they were smaller and
lees intrusive...plus of course a much better design it would help like these created by AI!

https://www.creativebloq.com/news/ai-qr-codes

legendary
Disobey.
legendary
Austrian CS 5.0 release date June 23 - motif: the bear

Looks like this:

Thanks for the pic MinerJones!....Does anyone know if they will be issuing a gold stamp limited to 500 again
 like they did for the whale, unicorn and Doge stamps?

If anyone does please let us know!  Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 3596
Austrian CS 5.0 release date June 23 - motif: the bear

Looks like this:

Any information about how much of these FDC with this envelope were made? As it seems very rare

You should maybe contact them directly as they answer quickly  but FDC are not uncommon.
My estimation : hundreds if not thousands edited.

The color/digits is what made them scarced.

Yeah with some collactors they told me the crypto stamps 1.0 FDC are much more scarce and rare than mint once  as when they were released not alot people knew about the cancellation to stamp them  than of course after that the 2.0 there was alot FDC were people were rushing to stamp them

Some FDC crypto 1.0 for sale there.
https://dharaastamps.co.in/?s=Crypto+stamps+FDC&post_type=product&product_cat=0
Pages:
Jump to: