Pages:
Author

Topic: [INFO]-Crypto Stamps- Collectable Blockchain postage stamps - page 7. (Read 30552 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3235
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.

After several days, they finally arrived home.
3 700 were minted (3600?) which is a slight increase from previous version ( 3000 ex)
Anyway, far from the 150k from some post office

Thanks for sharing your Lichtenstain stamps....lovely Duck!  Cheesy

Do these also come with their own NFT's? I do not see any QR code for the public and private keys.

Or are those separate and inside the booklet?

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

After several days, they finally arrived home.
3 700 were minted (3600?) which is a slight increase from previous version ( 3000 ex)
Anyway, far from the 150k from some post office

https://imgur.com/a/xJQurjU
legendary

Some news from our swiss friends.
Crypto stamps 3.0 will ba available on may 2nd.

https://crypto-stamp.post.ch/fr/cs3

V2.0 was about locarno festival . did not bought when i discovered some of them carry weird ideas.

V3 looks like more a milking cow : it is possible to buy individually each of them based on the ID.
Of course, if u r rich enough you can buy the whole serie
That's unfair to say the least. Will not buy.

Thanks for sharing this information...I am on the fence about these stamps to be honest.

Some at the upper end are pretty pricey as well...so collect the entire set will cost a pretty penny.

But I am sure there are collectors out there that will buy all versions to get the NFTs as well.

All ID set frm swiss V1 sold for around 60k €. Check it out by yourself at ricardo.ch. 

Damn....thats a hefty price indeed...and who said NFT's were dead?

Way beyond my reach for sure...I might nibble on the lower value ones though

just to add to my stamp collection

V2.0 was about locarno festival . did not bought when i discovered some of them carry weird ideas.

V3 looks like more a milking cow : it is possible to buy individually each of them based on the ID.

Thanks for sharing this information...I am on the fence about these stamps to be honest.

Some at the upper end are pretty pricey as well...so collect the entire set will cost a pretty penny.

But I am sure there are collectors out there that will buy all versions to get the NFTs as well.

All ID set frm swiss V1 sold for around 60k €. Check it out by yourself at ricardo.ch. 
legendary

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 3440
Nec Recisa Recedit
yes they definitely look like milking cows Grin
13 different variations for the same version is truly jaw-dropping.
and the single stamp unless it is used with the whole sheet is not indistinguishable from other version so it's something impossible to be used as real stamps for postage service (but who will use a stamp sold for 500 USD for a real postage of 9 USD Roll Eyes ... well philatelic covers will arrive soon !)
token 13 only 50 pieces, how is it managed? does it not have a sale price?

legendary

You can   buy directly the 100% NFT portuguese stamp (10 k available) with ur web3 wallet (eg metamask)
Package cost like 25Matic and you received 5 NFT in your web3 wallet in 3 sec

I will kept my physical stamps untouched (and unsealed too)

Aye that could have been an option that I did not think about....too late now  Embarrassed

But after having been Yogged I am still wary of these items staying loaded so to speak on the long term.

That was one main reason I wanted them to be swiped of the stamp and their site onto my Trezor where I am 100% they will never be stolen

You can   buy directly the 100% NFT portuguese stamp (10 k available) with ur web3 wallet (eg metamask)
Package cost like 25Matic and you received 5 NFT in your web3 wallet in 3 sec

I will kept my physical stamps untouched (and unsealed too)
legendary
 Problem solved.....you will need to refresh the metadata as per pic below...

Once that's done and if the image does not show....refresh the entire browser page and it will come up.

Glad I was not sent a blank  Cheesy
legendary
  I just checked my wallet to see if the NFTs were there and all five are there except the one below does not have a picture....did anyone have this error? Curious to see what the hell this is about. I will reach out to them and see what they say...

legendary

I was able to to transfer the NFT's from these portugal stamps as follows...

Went to https://stampsdaq.com/  and then connected my Metamask wallet to it with the setting on a poly addy.

Opened the package....took the stamp out and exposed the code under the scratchoff.

Entered the code and voila....the stamp NFT was transferred onto my metamask.

I would have liked to keep at least one stamps in pristine condition, but...who knowa if that website or my NFT would still be available or not.

SO that being said...better to have in the safety of my own wallet than theirs  Wink
legendary
  My Portugal Crypto stamps arrived  Cheesy

I opened one packet and in it is an instruction booklet and the stamp.

Have not had time to read it yet so wanted to ask, does this come with an NFT like the Austria one does? Or do I need to

purchase those separately?

It comes with the NFT. There is instruction on how to activate it. The NFT is not attached to physical stamp like how it is for Austria or Croatia.

That is good to know as I was going to leave them still sealed in their respective package...I will now break the seal and do a little reading to activate and the NFT!  Thanks again and once I do will leave a post here with instructions for others on what I had to do...cheers
Activity: 39
Merit: 2

Have not had time to read it yet so wanted to ask, does this come with an NFT like the Austria one does? Or do I need to

It comes with the NFT. There is instruction on how to activate it. The NFT is not attached to physical stamp like how it is for Austria or Croatia.
legendary

Link? can't find it on the website

Sold out in less than 15 minutes.
And yes, the link disapeared as it has disapeared when the meerkat was sold out.
Anyway, it will pop up soon  with the 'sold out' banner.

Those one will ends up on the secondary market in a couple of weeks

New crypto stamps from lichtenstein post office sale just opened  at 09.03 AM (Paris time) a few minutes ago.
Just like the Cat/Meerkat.
A duck today
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3002
Got my Banksy stamps a few days ago. I love that I now own an official Banksy something, especially when it’s proceeds are for such a great cause (let’s just hope the war ends soon).

Are there any outlets that would slab/grade these as well as crypto stamps ?

You should try there  https://www.asgstamps.com/

1.5M of these stamps mint, not sure that grading is a good deal.

If u like those ukie stuff, then there are still some silver coins, loaded with ETH dust available there  https://www.powercoin.it/en/mint-xxi/7703-ukraine-land-of-freedom-cryptocurrency-1-oz-silver-coin-1000-satoshi-united-crypto-states-2022.html.

So u combined precious metal + crypto currency + renowned dealer (not a fuzzy private issue) + ukie support.
Ice on the cake, if ukraine cease to exist, then you will have a nice collector.

There was a lot of stamps issued but I don’t really care about the value, I wanted to get them graded simply to have a nice protective case for them and something I can put on display. It may be the most affordable Banksy item, but it’s still a Banksy!

The United Crypto States I’m unsure of. PowerCoin I’m also not a fan of. There’s more questions than answers when it comes to them and their funded coins. I certainly appreciate you sharing that with me though.
Got my Banksy stamps a few days ago. I love that I now own an official Banksy something, especially when it’s proceeds are for such a great cause (let’s just hope the war ends soon).

You should try there  https://www.asgstamps.com/

1.5M of these stamps mint, not sure that grading is a good deal.

If u like those ukie stuff, then there are still some silver coins, loaded with ETH dust available there  https://www.powercoin.it/en/mint-xxi/7703-ukraine-land-of-freedom-cryptocurrency-1-oz-silver-coin-1000-satoshi-united-crypto-states-2022.html.

So u combined precious metal + crypto currency + renowned dealer (not a fuzzy private issue) + ukie support.
Ice on the cake, if ukraine cease to exist, then you will have a nice collector.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3002

Pages:
Jump to: