Pages:
Author

Topic: [INFO]-Crypto Stamps- Collectable Blockchain postage stamps - page 8. (Read 30552 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 3440
Nec Recisa Recedit
in practice these crypto stamps introduce a new classification category in the philatelic field:
New - (of course Roll Eyes Mint Never Hinged) - Scratched /Not Scratched Grin
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3235
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.

A pitty you need to scratch the hidden code to get access to the NFT.
The stamp is altered then. So bad

That is very true....that ruins a stamp in my opinion.

Why not just leave the NFT on the stamp instead of transferring onto a metamask wallet? You think the NFT could be stolen by someone from the post office?  Also did you give it the light test?

SHine a bright flashlight on the back of the stamp and see if you can see the code under the scratch off. I know some austria crypto stamps were clearly visible once this test was conducted. I will do the same once my stamps arrive....just received the tracking code via emai....I gotta say they they are pretty fast in shipping
It is quite difficult to resist the envy to discover the rarity of your stamp. You can also decide to left it un scratched but you do not know if your NFT is a rare one.

Anyway, i do think lichtenstein animal serie (cat/meerkat) are really a better opportunity than those one. Appart the scarcity (3k ex vs 40k ex), you can easily scan the QR code and check the NFT rarity. No such things as priv key or code to scratch.
Ice on the cake : NFT can not be tranfered, it is part of the stamp.

Too many ppl buy on the secondary market stamp without the NFT attached anym, thinking they own it.

Gotcha...thats why it is important to buy directly from the post office. I am hoping those will not be swept at all as I simply do not want to scratch off anything off the stamp...but I understand what you say whenbuying from secondary markets.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

Why not just leave the NFT on the stamp instead of transferring onto a metamask wallet? You think the NFT could be stolen by someone from the post office?  Also did you give it the light test?

SHine a bright flashlight on the back of the stamp and see if you can see the code under the scratch off. I know some austria crypto stamps were clearly visible once this test was conducted. I will do the same once my stamps arrive....just received the tracking code via emai....I gotta say they they are pretty fast in shipping
It is quite difficult to resist the envy to discover the rarity of your stamp. You can also decide to left it un scratched but you do not know if your NFT is a rare one.

Anyway, i do think lichtenstein animal serie (cat/meerkat) are really a better opportunity than those one. Appart the scarcity (3k ex vs 40k ex), you can easily scan the QR code and check the NFT rarity. No such things as priv key or code to scratch.
Ice on the cake : NFT can not be tranfered, it is part of the stamp.

Too many ppl buy on the secondary market stamp without the NFT attached anym, thinking they own it.

legendary

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

Here are the pics of your stamps...Thanks for sharing appreciate it. From what i can see they look pretty cool...Cannot wait until mine arrive to add to my other crypto stamps!
legendary

Here are the pics of your stamps...Thanks for sharing appreciate it. From what i can see they look pretty cool...Cannot wait until mine arrive to add to my other crypto stamps!
Portugal sell a crypto stamp since yesterday. But there is no technical data available as of today.
 Hope to get back with fresh news soon

There is 1 (one) unique NFT, 99 ultra rare, 4900 rare, 35 000 common

I checked this site out.  So the stamps are only NFTs and there are no physical counterparts or did I miss that somehow?

I would be in for the physicals along with the NFTs but not just the NFT's.

Let me know if I am wrong and will give it another shot. Thanks!

THanks man...will defintly look into this!
You can buy pure NFT (pack of 3, 25 MATIC) using web3 wallet like metamask
Physical one WITH NFT  : just follow the link given. Ive ordered some of them, waiting now for delivery. Beware : outside EU, taxes will aply.

Their answer to a previous email. In case u need more info, send your question there :  [email protected]

Bom dia,

Existem 40 mil selos Crypto Stamps (NFT) dos quais 30 mil existem em formato físico.

Destes 40 mil:
35 000 – comuns
4 900 – raros
99 – super raros
1 – único

Thanks man will defintly look into this!

Just received the stamp in my mail today. I will try to post some pictures (heard u have to be a copper member to post and pay a fee. WTF?) or at least some links in a couple of day.
1st feeling : the stamp is 100% paper, protected by 3 seals!. Then i had to scratch the hidden key todiscover the NFT rarity so stamp is not in  mint state anymore.
Good new : it can be used as a regular stamp. Regular but expensive
Not my prefered one for sure

Herad you have to be a copper member to post image. And pay a fee...Sad
Anyway, some pictures of stamp/package/booklet inside

https://imgur.com/a/4Thz0Ey

https://imgur.com/a/AwKahrI
https://imgur.com/a/iSj71LJ
https://imgur.com/a/2ptIfiz
legendary
Portugal presented their first crypto stamps as well:
ctt.pt/crypto-stamp

Available via following link:
https://www.ctt.pt/femce/sku.jspx?shopCode=LOJV&itemCode=20230210199&request_locale=en

Thanks for sharing that ICED...I kinda like the design and will order a few...Keep on reporting on this thread any new discoveries please!

The non crypto Ukraine stamps that I mentioned on an earlier post arrived today!....Banksy....Had to share as I thought these are pretty cool...Thanks TY!

Activity: 627
Merit: 208
Belgian based crypto-enthusiast
legendary
after 4 months since order, I finally received my CSGB NL version today  Roll Eyes

Damn...thats a stretch of time...at least it arrived...I wouldve been worried it was stolen after a month.

I ordered some stamps from the Ukraine with banksy images on them and still awaiting...lets see if they ever arrive.
Portugal sell a crypto stamp since yesterday. But there is no technical data available as of today.

I checked this site out.  So the stamps are only NFTs and there are no physical counterparts or did I miss that somehow?

Physical one WITH NFT  : just follow the link given. Ive ordered some of them, waiting now for delivery. Beware : outside EU, taxes will aply.

Their answer to a previous email. In case u need more info, send your question there :  [email protected]

Bom dia,

Existem 40 mil selos Crypto Stamps (NFT) dos quais 30 mil existem em formato físico.

Destes 40 mil:
35 000 – comuns
4 900 – raros
99 – super raros
1 – único

Just received the stamp in my mail today. I will try to post some pictures (heard u have to be a copper member to post and pay a fee. WTF?) or at least some links in a couple of day.
1st feeling : the stamp is 100% paper, protected by 3 seals!. Then i had to scratch the hidden key todiscover the NFT rarity so stamp is not in  mint state anymore.
Good new : it can be used as a regular stamp. Regular but expensive
Not my prefered one for sure
A brand new crypto stamp frm lichtenstein
Design is very....surprising frm a brasilian artist Romero Britto
999 CHF

philatelie.li/ki/fr/crypto-timbre/NFT.html

who knows what can be sent with a postage stamp from Liechtenstein Roll Eyes .
who knows if anyone will ever get it stamped/will actually use it on some correspondence Roll Eyes .

From a collecting point of view it's a nice idea, but it seems postal entities are creating "cinderella / labels /back of the book (expensive)" and not real objects for postal use.
The classic philatelic collector would not agree with such kind of items...

99% agree. They can all be used for mail
Consider post office also evolve, like everything.
Consider also that in a digital world in which we live 4 many decades, NFT is a new way to collect items, including stamps.
It will not take that  long before old fashionned collector  get replaced by digital fan who shall not care so much about physical items.
Those stamps are a bet on the digital future and i collect some of them as a way to protect my money from central bank insane policies

legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
999 CHF

who knows what can be sent with a postage stamp from Liechtenstein Roll Eyes .
who knows if anyone will ever get it stamped/will actually use it on some correspondence Roll Eyes .

From a collecting point of view it's a nice idea, but it seems postal entities are creating "cinderella / labels /back of the book (expensive)" and not real objects for postal use.
The classic philatelic collector would not agree with such kind of items...
legendary
999 CHF

The artwork is not bad at all and to read the english version try this https://www.philatelie.li/ki/en/crypto-stamps/NFT.html

But damn the price its over $1000...and according to the site you will get......  

The package contains:

Physical stamp (limited to 1'500 stamps)
NFT (limited to 1'500 NFTs)
Certificate
4 VIP tickets for the Liechtenstein NationalMuseum
For the first 500 orders, we give away a goodie signed from Britto.

The official release date of the stamp is 29.03.2023. Please note that the purchased products will be delivered in April 2023.

*Price incl. shipping, for customers outside the Principality of Liechtenstein or Switzerland excl. local VAT/customs/any local handling fees
999 CHF

In september 2023, 1st french crypto stamp will be available. Release planned feb 23 on Tezos blockchain, but posponed for unknon reason.
My guess : will be a mess if it is done the french way. C'est la vie!

C'est habitude lol, though I am curious to see the stamp.

I am still waiting for the Belgium postal services to jump on this bandwagon.

I made a similar propose to one director of Italian postage service (one that is managing specifically new emission/proposal).

If I had proposed to f*** his w*fe I'm pretty sure he would have reacted much more positively Grin

If you talk about bitcoin, such "prehistoric man" react in a very very bad way and a bit ironic likewise we are talking about a ponzi scheme...
Quoted from Frédéric Morin statements, No2 of Philaposte (office in charge of stamp development, design and printing).
'Yes, it is a question of "maintaining its artistic dimension" in the postage stamp, avoiding the "look" barcodes or QR codes which parasitize the visual of current productions. Other elements taken into account: it is necessary "to make this block above all a physical collector's item" which will be part "in a collection process with several editions per year" and "guarantee its authentication".

What we know now : Tezos blockchain for tracability, 100 k ex, mint in sept 2023 instead of february, internet shop, Nelson Mandela (WTF?). inovation feature : microperforation .
Stamps will be sent by mail with NFT link

What we do not know :
- does NFT will have scarcity ?
- does NFT come on a different support (it seems)?

original link can be found here
lemonde.fr/mondephilatelique/article/2022/11/04/des-timbres-nft-en-2023_6148520_5470897.html

Anyway, i will enjoy my baguette with some camenbert and french wine tonight, waiting for the disaster to show up. (If it show up someday)

legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
In september 2023, 1st french crypto stamp will be available. Release planned feb 23 on Tezos blockchain, but posponed for unknon reason.

I made a similar propose to one director of Italian postage service (one that is managing specifically new emission/proposal).

If I had proposed to f*** his w*fe I'm pretty sure he would have reacted much more positively Grin

If you talk about bitcoin, such "prehistoric man" react in a very very bad way and a bit ironic likewise we are talking about a ponzi scheme...
Activity: 627
Merit: 208
Belgian based crypto-enthusiast

legendary

Bom dia,

Destes 40 mil:
35 000 – comuns
4 900 – raros
99 – super raros
1 – único

Pages:
Jump to: