Pages:
Author

Topic: [INFO]-Crypto Stamps- Collectable Blockchain postage stamps - page 9. (Read 30552 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Portugal sell a crypto stamp since yesterday. But there is no technical data available as of today.
 Hope to get back with fresh news soon

There is 1 (one) unique NFT, 99 ultra rare, 4900 rare, 35 000 common

I checked this site out.  So the stamps are only NFTs and there are no physical counterparts or did I miss that somehow?

I would be in for the physicals along with the NFTs but not just the NFT's.

Let me know if I am wrong and will give it another shot. Thanks!

You can buy pure NFT (pack of 3, 25 MATIC) using web3 wallet like metamask
Physical one WITH NFT  : just follow the link given. Ive ordered some of them, waiting now for delivery. Beware : outside EU, taxes will aply.

Their answer to a previous email. In case u need more info, send your question there :  [email protected]

Bom dia,

Existem 40 mil selos Crypto Stamps (NFT) dos quais 30 mil existem em formato físico.

Destes 40 mil:
35 000 – comuns
4 900 – raros
99 – super raros
1 – único
Portugal sell a crypto stamp since yesterday. But there is no technical data available as of today.

I checked this site out.  So the stamps are only NFTs and there are no physical counterparts or did I miss that somehow?

You can buy pure NFT (pack of 3, 25 MATIC) using web3 wallet like metamask
Physical one WITH NFT  : just follow the link given. Ive ordered some of them, waiting now for delivery. Beware : outside EU, taxes will aply.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3235
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 3440
Nec Recisa Recedit
Austrian crypto stamps (all versions...) can be sold on ebay? I was reading some page before that it was not possible made this list, but there was a kind of trick for such listing?
As anyone more details on it?
Activity: 463
Merit: 46
I have several duplicate crypto stamps that I would like to sell.
I have several unicorn Lama Doge
honey pandas cat rhino whales...
interested write me

legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
Last point : some EU stamps are still available u said.
I just see a market disfunction there and a great opportunity to buy more as a long term investor (good example is postereum V4. No hype so i was able to secure a lot of them (time consuming process) and was lucky enough to get the #000001 and #001500 (ie first and last ex of a  1500 pure digital edition))
Not in a hurry, let see in a (couple of?) decades what the price will be.

There are also some UAE stamps stilll available. Same for malaysian one  and so on. Is this really such a bad deal?

potentially true...
but for those who have been collecting stamps for (xx) many years Roll Eyes , they know very well that the philatelic market (in general) is no longer what we saw in the past.

it is probable that even crypto-themed issues will be able to maintain a certain interest but at the same time (considering the purchase cost)
I believe that some issues will not have a substantial premium as instead seen with other issues.

As you mentioned UAE are still available, but these stamps have very low mintage.... Roll Eyes

[/quote]

NFT Stamps emitted by UPU countries and maybe used for real postage are interesting and innovative.
Of course this is working for first editions. I will not pay any premium, but mostly I would be focused on emissions sold directly by postage administrations.

Much probably, the emissions with high numbers/speculative etc are just a waste of times like CTO stamps.
Just see some EU countries that have not already sold all products Wink

USA will not ban BTC, just for your reference and point of discussion Wink
https://www.usmarshals.gov/what-we-do/asset-forfeiture/sale-approximately-404158424932-bitcoin Roll Eyes

[/quote]

Thx for the link.

Things evolve, my rational thinking too. This apply to all things i interarct with. One day it's OK, next it's not so fine anymore.
Anyway, made some $$$ with BTC, get retired : its time to consider how to keep this easy money.
Does not meant i do not own BTC or other crypto anymore but far less than at the 2022 top : BTC ban (trough tough regulations, shadow bank banning etc)  is a probability.
Probability which is high enough for me to stay away and invest in the real life/assets.

Last point : some EU stamps are still available u said.
I just see a market disfunction there and a great opportunity to buy more as a long term investor (good example is postereum V4. No hype so i was able to secure a lot of them (time consuming process) and was lucky enough to get the #000001 and #001500 (ie first and last ex of a  1500 pure digital edition))
Not in a hurry, let see in a (couple of?) decades what the price will be.

There are also some UAE stamps stilll available. Same for malaysian one  and so on. Is this really such a bad deal?

legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit

wopa+

I absolutely can NOT recommend this page:

• extraordinary surplus to pay
  • delivery time within Europe takes months (!) (actually I'm still waiting for delivery of a CS purchased in November)
  • further - and here it's a no-go for me - they do not have the stamps with themselves (so they are just intermediary) but order delivery directly from the original seller, even though the product is already sold out with the original seller. I was told that the original seller has to wait for returned stamps which are often already scanned, so you only get "low valued" (in terms of CS) stamps via this page

I use wopa+ ofently and never had any problem. They are based in Gibraltar so i guess you should call them because this is not normal. 
Quite happy with intermediary because i can buy stamps which are sometimes sold out at the primary dealers (or i even do not know they exist!)
Regarding the premium, yes u r right and it can be hudge.
Consider this : there are 8 (eight) millions ETH wallet holding NFT (source : Willy Woo on twitter Feb 19). So even if u pay a premium today, imagine the price of those stamps in  10 years when NFT will be as common as internet.
Today, some Bore Ape Yacht Club BS NFT  are sold for 80 ETH on opensea market place. NFT stamps are really mispriced.
Also, this is a great diversification away from Bitcoin : i can see a ban on BTC (last executive order from Biden administration makes it clear for Bitcoin : they are trying to kill it smoothly) not NFT.

NFT Stamps emitted by UPU countries and maybe used for real postage are interesting and innovative.
Of course this is working for first editions. I will not pay any premium, but mostly I would be focused on emissions sold directly by postage administrations.

Much probably, the emissions with high numbers/speculative etc are just a waste of times like CTO stamps.
Just see some EU countries that have not already sold all products Wink

USA will not ban BTC, just for your reference and point of discussion Wink
https://www.usmarshals.gov/what-we-do/asset-forfeiture/sale-approximately-404158424932-bitcoin Roll Eyes

legendary

wopa+

• delivery time within Europe takes months (!) (actually I'm still waiting for delivery of a CS purchased in November)
  • further - and here it's a no-go for me - they do not have the stamps with themselves (so they are just intermediary) but order delivery directly from the original seller, even though the product is already sold out with the original seller. I was told that the original seller has to wait for returned stamps which are often already scanned, so you only get "low valued" (in terms of CS) stamps via this page

I use wopa+ ofently and never had any problem. They are based in Gibraltar so i guess you should call them because this is not normal.  
Quite happy with intermediary because i can buy stamps which are sometimes sold out at the primary dealers (or i even do not know they exist!)
Consider this : there are 8 (eight) millions ETH wallet holding NFT (source : Willy Woo on twitter Feb 19). So even if u pay a premium today, imagine the price of those stamps in  10 years when NFT will be as common as internet.
Today, some Bore Ape Yacht Club BS NFT  are sold for 80 ETH on opensea market place. NFT stamps are really mispriced.
Also, this is a great diversification away from Bitcoin : i can see a ban on BTC (last executive order from Biden administration makes it clear for Bitcoin : they are trying to kill it smoothly) not NFT.

To go thru all that headache for stamps I have to agree with Holoxon....its not worth the aggravation and the headaches.

And no, BTC will never be banned. Roll Eyes

wopa+

Consider this : there are 8 (eight) millions ETH wallet holding NFT (source : Willy Woo on twitter Feb 19). So even if u pay a premium today, imagine the price of those stamps in  10 years when NFT will be as common as internet.

Found out some online catalog for Crypto stamps lover (ETH/polygon chain).
One is on bittergrounds.com (crypto-stamp-catalogue).
Second (in italian) can be found there  peterdep.it (catalog can be download)
100% amateur but updated regularly. U can also emailed the author

Some EU official stamps dealers (some crypto available sometimes)
hipstamp.com
nordfrim.com
wopa+

For those looking for silver coins loaded with BTC emited by states like Poland or private company, then you can have a look at Powercoin, italian owned coin seller. (i used to think it was illegal to sell stuff loaded with crypto. Apparently not).

These are european based company, so if u r outside EU, you will face taxes while importing the goods.

I have no link with people/compagny listing above. Just sharing with you my experience while digging for crypto stuffs whatever it is : coins, notes, certificate, stamps etc etc

legendary
Some brand new crypto stamps with QR code will hit the market soon. Time to load some brand new NFT Grin

Liechtenstein NFT stamp sold out in less than 2 hrs. The Meerkat is a success.
I guess that limited mintage (3000) helped a lot. Also the NFT is split in 5 different categories, 50 ex is the rarest.
First version (crypto cat) saw prices around 1 500 franc suisse!
Also the quality of the emitter is part of the success : Liechtenstein Post Office is a well known and reliable state office.

Thanks for sharing this with us. Your probably right the fact that the mintage was only 3000 helped quite alot making them rarer and thus more attractive to collectors like ourselves.

I am still awaiting for a country to mint some bitcoin stamps. I really am not much into shitcoin stamps except for the occasional rare ones here and there.
Some brand new crypto stamps with QR code will hit the market soon. Time to load some brand new NFT Grin

Liechtenstein NFT stamp sold out in less than 2 hrs. The Meerkat is a success.
I guess that limited mintage (3000) helped a lot. Also the NFT is split in 5 different categories, 50 ex is the rarest.
First version (crypto cat) saw prices around 1 500 franc suisse!
Also the quality of the emitter is part of the success : Liechtenstein Post Office is a well known and reliable state office.
legendary
@krogoth: what do you think about these: cash cows or appreciable collectibles?
'Liechtenstein - 2022 Crypto Stamp 4.1 - Special Edition Imperforate' https://www.wopa-plus.com/en/stamps/product/&pid=76330 and the
'2022 Crypto Stamp - In Memoriam of Princess Marie of Liechtenstein' stamps? https://www.wopa-plus.com/en/stamps/product/&pid=76332

Limited to 5.000 pieces each but just because there is a qr-code on them... especially the Princess stamp is just ugly and in no way innovative.

@BibiFricotin: you can buy (and wear!) a Copper Membership for the board here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=credit;promote and most restrictions are gone  Wink

Edit.

Agree ugly as sin especially the royalty one. Couldn't care for royals tbh

People think cause there is a QR code it makes it a crypto stamp.  Roll Eyes

The public at large doesn't know the details of what SHOULD make a real crypto physically loaded stamp.

And yes you are right it is a cash cow IMO as well @bobbycoins

legendary

IMO For a stamp to be called a crypto stamp the pub and priv keys should be on the stamp itself so when it is mailed the keys are mailed in the stamp. Roll Eyes

Quite dificult when u pay with web3 wallet ie NFt is tranfered right to your ETH adress while the physical stamp is mailed later.
Market as of today do not match your definition. Who's wrong?

I am referring to a Stamp loaded with a cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin.

To me the definition of a physical Crypto stamp is that the keys are on the stamp itself not the selvage.

TO give you an example...physical coins have the private keys loaded under the hologram and that one coin is enough to redeem you crypto, be it Bitcoin, ethereum or Litecoin.

I have even made coins with all in them, bitcoin and and NFT on polygon. Again its all in that coin, does not come with a second piece that is needed to redeem either.  Just my two satoshi!

Then again, I was the first to come up with the concept of a crypto or physical Bitcoin stamp back in 2017...so what do I know right?  Wink

From this point of view, u'r right. Looks like some silver coins sold with bitcoin/ETH loaded natively and private key affixed on the coin (not sure if i can post any link so i will avoid). So, 2 stamps match your definition : Marshall island and Gibraltar. But not loaded with bitcoin.
To me, seems u succeded creating you own kind of stamp. Bravo l'artiste.

Thanks...but even the austria stamp is not all in one stamp http://www.crypto-stamps.com/austria.html

The private keys are detached from the stamp and its not one stamp at all https://medium.com/hackernoon/the-first-blockchain-stamp-in-the-world-and-what-is-means-f6f777838370

When I mailed my stamp back in 2017, both the private and public key were on it.

My Bitcoin stamps are one piece as well.
copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 64
₿ THE CHANGE
@krogoth: what do you think about these: cash cows or appreciable collectibles?
'Liechtenstein - 2022 Crypto Stamp 4.1 - Special Edition Imperforate' https://www.wopa-plus.com/en/stamps/product/&pid=76330 and the
'2022 Crypto Stamp - In Memoriam of Princess Marie of Liechtenstein' stamps? https://www.wopa-plus.com/en/stamps/product/&pid=76332

Limited to 5.000 pieces each but just because there is a qr-code on them... especially the Princess stamp is just ugly and in no way innovative.

@BibiFricotin: you can buy (and wear!) a Copper Membership for the board here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=credit;promote and most restrictions are gone  Wink

Edit.

IMO For a stamp to be called a crypto stamp the pub and priv keys should be on the stamp itself so when it is mailed the keys are mailed in the stamp. Roll Eyes

Quite dificult when u pay with web3 wallet ie NFt is tranfered right to your ETH adress while the physical stamp is mailed later.
Market as of today do not match your definition. Who's wrong?

I am referring to a Stamp loaded with a cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin.

To me the definition of a physical Crypto stamp is that the keys are on the stamp itself not the selvage.

TO give you an example...physical coins have the private keys loaded under the hologram and that one coin is enough to redeem you crypto, be it Bitcoin, ethereum or Litecoin.

I have even made coins with all in them, bitcoin and and NFT on polygon. Again its all in that coin, does not come with a second piece that is needed to redeem either.  Just my two satoshi!

Then again, I was the first to come up with the concept of a crypto or physical Bitcoin stamp back in 2017...so what do I know right?  Wink

From this point of view, u'r right. Looks like some silver coins sold with bitcoin/ETH loaded natively and private key affixed on the coin (not sure if i can post any link so i will avoid). So, 2 stamps match your definition : Marshall island and Gibraltar. But not loaded with bitcoin.
To me, seems u succeded creating you own kind of stamp. Bravo l'artiste.
copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 64
₿ THE CHANGE
Also, the UN crypto stamps series II has been out for a while:
https://unstamps.org/shop/un-crypto-stamps-series-ii/

@BibiFricotin: if you are interested in crypto stamps you really should dig a little bit into @krogothmanhattan's work in this area like here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cypher-hodl-timeline-5412935
You are pretty much at the source when it comes to crypto stamps (no BS) and maybe there are still some Cypher Stamps left http://www.crypto-stamps.com/cypher.html
=> totally worth it; wouldn't wanna miss them in my collection!
Pages:
Jump to: