Pages:
Author

Topic: [INFO]-Crypto Stamps- Collectable Blockchain postage stamps - page 62. (Read 30552 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3235
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
Yep.. Only 4 exist for a 4 digit red Shocked
Activity: 1736
Merit: 501
https://rollbit.com/referral/Agrawas
So how many of you guys went back to your stash of stamps to check the 4 digit and 5 digit serials? I bet lot of you already have and some can't wait to get home and check them out.. And than there are people like me who already sold the big bunch and regretting a bit of how many were 3 digits in there... lol..

Lol...I checked mine few days ago...only had one black 5 digit.

And you didn't tell us?? lol

Well who's the lucky one?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/auction-austria-post-crypto-stamps-full-set-all-the-colours-5165588

Ramelius Getting Paid and Getting Laid.   Congratulations!

I did send him the message to tip me for breaking the news to him.. hahahahhaa
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1752
So how many of you guys went back to your stash of stamps to check the 4 digit and 5 digit serials? I bet lot of you already have and some can't wait to get home and check them out.. And than there are people like me who already sold the big bunch and regretting a bit of how many were 3 digits in there... lol..

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/auction-austria-post-crypto-stamps-full-set-all-the-colours-5165588

Ramelius Getting Paid and Getting Laid.   Congratulations!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
Another variation that collectors need to look for..

Shocked

Time to check!  Wink

My physical yellow is a 5 digit  Cheesy

and then I have one of the 6 digit on chain yellows  Smiley

Red is a 6 digit.  Didnt bother to check the blacks/greens/blues

Thanks for sharing this info!

Shocked

Time to check!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1321
Bitcoin needs you!
Mine are in storage, f@&k , arrghhh! Will have to wait  Smiley
Great info though, thanks

legendary

Activity: 382
Merit: 265
  I have followed an auction on Thiefbay for a Black 4 diigit one and it went up to over $400. I can imagine what a red would bring Huh Wink

It just so happens I'll be auctioning off a black 4 digit one on Bitcointalk, starting this evening  Grin
legendary

Thanks man...I posted it in the front as well.

I have followed an auction on Thiefbay for a Black 4 diigit one and it went up to over $400. I can imagine what a red would bring Huh Wink

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Received my shipment from the Austria Post.  Had ordered x30 stamps.

Got a red boi  Grin

Also got a yellow, so I have a full set now.

Several greens and blues and a handful of blacks.  Smiley

Grats Frank!  Wahoo!

Thanks!  They were a lot of fun to scan.  The anticipation was great  Cheesy.  Wish I had bought more!  Feel like I got lucky finding them back online (for the third time I think?) before they sold out finally, though, so happy to have gotten my order in.  Grin
Wow first of all congrats. Full set and red stamp feel so good. Even yellows and blue give a nice tickle when scanning!
And couldn't agree more, scanning and anticipating is a fantastic experience.
Received my shipment from the Austria Post.  Had ordered x30 stamps.

Got a red boi  Grin

Several greens and blues and a handful of blacks.  Smiley

Grats Frank!  Wahoo!

Thanks!  They were a lot of fun to scan.  The anticipation was great  Cheesy.  Wish I had bought more!  Feel like I got lucky finding them back online (for the third time I think?) before they sold out finally, though, so happy to have gotten my order in.  Grin
copper member
Activity: 507
Merit: 118
Received my shipment from the Austria Post.  Had ordered x30 stamps.

Got a red boi  Grin

Several greens and blues and a handful of blacks.  Smiley

Grats Frank!  Wahoo!
Received my shipment from the Austria Post.  Had ordered x30 stamps.

Got a red boi  Grin

Several greens and blues and a handful of blacks.  Smiley
legendary

My ultimate used stamp postage set would be something like this.

All colors neatly placed and the cancels placed the way they are.

I would explain to the teller my intentions before hand and if they agree then place a whole set to be cancelled this way.

It would be very unique. Now if only I can find time to fly to Austria!  Wink

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
20 days since my dispatch email from the austrian post and still no delivery.   Cry

How long from the delivery email until you guys in the US recieved them?

They should have been there by now or very soon. Remember sometimes they can get stuck at customs for awhile as well.

Hope you get em soon.  Wink
Agree with Krogoth, customs and international shipping times vary drastically.
Also note: For my FDC order I had a dispatch email, but when I checked tracking, it took them another 7 days to actually send the parcel.
legendary
20 days since my dispatch email from the austrian post and still no delivery.   Cry

They should have been there by now or very soon. Remember sometimes they can get stuck at customs for awhile as well.

Hope you get em soon.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 1406

Pages:
Jump to: