Pages:
Author

Topic: [INFO]-Crypto Stamps- Collectable Blockchain postage stamps - page 57. (Read 30552 times)

legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1406
sorry, I did not want to offend you.  I only say that the e-mail had declared to another buyer that there were only 2500 of the first day and 1800straties

Bless

I have to jump in: there are even more variants by the Collectors Society sold within privat groups. I also have some other variants.

There are even small FDCs which look the same like the bigger brothers. But they are limited to 10.

There are also signed versions and even framed posters.

Never officially sold and just for the collectors. The framed versions are even rarer than the 4 digit stamps.

Dam austrian post knows how to milk the Cow eh  Tongue

Did you ever receive your stamps wheelz?

Nope not yet.  I have been back and forth with the Austrian post and they said they will replace my order.  I recieved a shipping email from them saying it has been sent on august 20th, so fingers crossed this one arrives...another thing to note, I dont know how they are sending me more when they are "sold out" but my guess is they held some back for cases like mine but who knows (I did ask but they didnt answer that question), at this point I would accept a box of stroop waffles in the mail  Cheesy

I feel like I have been had by a slimy ICO  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
sorry, I did not want to offend you.  I only say that the e-mail had declared to another buyer that there were only 2500 of the first day and 1800straties

Bless

I have to jump in: there are even more variants by the Collectors Society sold within privat groups. I also have some other variants.

There are even small FDCs which look the same like the bigger brothers. But they are limited to 10.

Never officially sold and just for the collectors. The framed versions are even rarer than the 4 digit stamps.

Dam austrian post knows how to milk the Cow eh  Tongue

Did you ever receive your stamps wheelz?
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1406
sorry, I did not want to offend you.  I only say that the e-mail had declared to another buyer that there were only 2500 of the first day and 1800straties

Bless

Dam austrian post knows how to milk the Cow eh  Tongue
Activity: 264
Merit: 72
cryptoenthusiast, artist, BTC propagandist!

Bless

Activity: 22
Merit: 5

Bless
Activity: 37
Merit: 13
So you think I forged 3 stamper (2 on the envelop, 1on the recipe) and managed to send 10 letters that were registered/certified by post.at and usps through the world?

Not sure if I should feel honored or pissed off  Grin

Seriously, every letter that was sent from collectors post offices within 14 days of the publish day is an official FDC. There is no 2500 limit. Maybe that was the number they sold online? I would not use that number when you sell them..

Wasn't here to sell any of them anyway.. Cya
sorry but only to me these FDCs seem super fake?  the CS first day stamp does not take well the big stamp and even the post stamp is badly made.  given the dump of the price I think it is very likely a but manipulation of the FDC ... how come until a few months ago there were only those with the original mail envelope and now there are 4/5 types?

This Is the only original FDC

Will teilen:
https://www.willhaben.at/iad/kaufen-und-verkaufen/d/ersttagsbrief-crypto-stamp-green-gruen-fdc-5-stelliger-code-5-digits-cod-rar-326907134/

What do You think about?
Dont forget that Just 2500 FDC exist
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1752
Thanks! I think it is nearly impossible to find a crypto stamp without "micro scratches" but I will be extra carefull now to not add something else on the scratch surface and also what I trade in!

Can I ask you what you think about my FDC? I was to late to buy the original FDC from the post online shop so I sent several like this around the world. in addition I will keep some without addresses that look like this. There is also the red and black ink stamp I mentioned earlier:

Wow, I have not seen this variant before.
What can be the real price for Abhandlungen"?
I have more than 30 and for a good price I can sell all! Wink

I have also a FDC Yellow stamp 5digit but I think that Is too rare to sell now  Huh

Good luck to all!
legendary
what I really like is the fact that I got the hudge unicorn stamp also on the confirmation sheet for the certified letters. I guess that little sheet is part of the FDC and needs to be next to it in my collection right?

thanks again!

Yes it does. Sent you a PM
the ones that were actually mailed look even nicer. I just wish the envelope was a little bigger:

That envelope was sold by the Austrian post in their collector post office but never online afaik. I bought the last 16 of them and mailed them around Smiley

what I really like is the fact that I got the hudge unicorn stamp also on the confirmation sheet for the certified letters. I guess that little sheet is part of the FDC and needs to be next to it in my collection right?

thanks again!
legendary
Thanks! I think it is nearly impossible to find a crypto stamp without "micro scratches" but I will be extra carefull now to not add something else on the scratch surface and also what I trade in!

Can I ask you what you think about my FDC? I was to late to buy the original FDC from the post online shop so I sent several like this around the world. in addition I will keep some without addresses that look like this. There is also the red and black ink stamp I mentioned earlier:

I don't think Micro scratches are that big of a fault or avoidable in these stamps.

I have not seen this type of FDC. Was this being sold on their website? Lovely FDC btw  Wink

legendary

I do have one additional question.. some of my stamps show micro scratches on the plastic surface or even scratches on the scratch area (just like on the last picture posted here). Some packs of 10 more than others but I got them like this. Is that something to worry or normal? And do I have to mention such things when I ever sell some?

thanks!

Any stamp that has any kind of scratch or imperfection on it should be mentioned. These are faults.

So full disclosure is a must when it comes to selling a stamp that is not in pristine condition.

For some people it might not be an issue, but I can tell you as a stamp collector I would want my collection to have perfect or near perfect stamps.

Anything less will lower the value of a stamp.

https://www.linns.com/news/postal-updates-page/stamp-collecting-basics/2012/march/what-s-wrong-with-my-stamp--different-types-of-faults-to-watch-f.html
It is still not cheap to get a red stamp Wink I started to trade my existing stamps for low digit stamps instead. That seems to work fine. Also 3 blue for a yellow,..

What kind of prochures do you mean? They had treatises (german "Abhandlungen") for sale but they are long gone and will not return. Same for FDCs.

What you can do if you are in Vienna is to go to a special post office and ask for the "red ink crypto unicorn stamp" for your crypto stamp. The "First Day Ink Stamp" (the little black square one) is no longer available with it (14 day rule or somthing), not sure if that is needed to make it an "official FDC" since the unicorn ink stamp includes the first day date.

Hope that information helps somehow.. I am new to the stamp world. Still wonder why there is no other english word for the actual crypto stamp and the crypto ink stamp you can put on it.. both are "stamps" right? So you put a stamp on a stamp Huh

What I heard is that they got 200+ crypto stamps in Salzburg post office 2 weeks ago and much less in Vienna at only 1 post office each, the ones with the special stamp section.. was a big surprise (also where they came from) but those supplies are long gone again.

I do have one additional question.. some of my stamps show micro scratches on the plastic surface or even scratches on the scratch area (just like on the last picture posted here). Some packs of 10 more than others but I got them like this. Is that something to worry or normal? And do I have to mention such things when I ever sell some?

thanks!
Hi to everybody!  Cool
Opensea volume down to -99%.... Summer its over!
Lets buy again Wink

I wrote to customer AT post 1week ago. Waiting more info about brochure and real FDC supply for each color.

Good luck and have good business
Bless
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
Is anyone interested in a whole set? PM me your offers if you want it.
legendary
Will sell my stamp for 0.5 BTC. If you are interested, send me a message with your mail, I can only send 2 messages a day as a noob user.

My stamp: https://ibb.co/nf54zvG

Would anyone be so kind as to show the pictures here?

Here ya go  Use Imgur next time
Activity: 6
Merit: 1
Will sell my stamp for 0.5 BTC. If you are interested, send me a message with your mail, I can only send 2 messages a day as a noob user.

My stamp: https://ibb.co/nf54zvG
https://crypto.post.at/CS1/1dCX

Sending from Germany.

CRYPTO STAMP YELLOW 4 DIGITS

There are 150,000 Crypto Stamps:
Red mark 1,500
Yellow mark 10,000
Blue mark 20,000
Green mark 40,000
Black mark 78,500

Of the 10,000 yellow brands, there are 8401 6-digit, 1552 5-digit AND ONLY 18 4-digit of yellow stamp!

If you buy this stamp, you own one of only 18 worldwide, 4-digit Crypto Stamps of color YELLOW!

For shipping, I choose the maximum security and protection, which is possible as a DHL package.

You have questions: please contact me.

--
Would anyone be so kind as to show the pictures here?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
CRYPTO STAMP Yellow with 5 digits Code and MISPRINT!!!

MISPRINT: under the code a golden stain is printed (UNIQUE!)

Can not be removed by whiping, can not be sensed by stroking over it (no relief elevation), is part of the printed image!

Limited to 1558 Pcs. worldwide
AS RARE AS RED!!!

Send me a message, if you are interested.

My Stamp: https://ibb.co/H7Zt8JQ
                 https://ibb.co/xGVZV0P
                 https://ibb.co/bLGr8pY

Pages:
Jump to: