Pages:
Author

Topic: [INFO]-Crypto Stamps- Collectable Blockchain postage stamps - page 61. (Read 30552 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
Still waiting on my stamps.  I feel like a little kid waiting for christmas  Smiley  cmon post hit me today

Lol exactly

https://giphy.com/gifs/rain-depressed-joey-E2d2tsgz7iHo4
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1752
Ramelius name will be written in the history of crypto stamps. The only guy we know, who owns a 4 digit red stamp. There are only 4 red stamps which has 4 digit so what would each cost in a year or two? May be $15,000? Shocked

I think they would sell for more than 15k usd right now to be honest.

to be honest, it doesn't really matter if there are 5 or 6 digits.... come on guys. a red one is a red one or are some collectors really that crazy  Roll Eyes

Collectors like rare.  4 digit red more rare.  It matters.  A lot.
Activity: 718
Merit: 252
Eeehhh, yeah Grin Cheesy

Greets Hank
Activity: 264
Merit: 72
cryptoenthusiast, artist, BTC propagandist!
Ramelius name will be written in the history of crypto stamps. The only guy we know, who owns a 4 digit red stamp. There are only 4 red stamps which has 4 digit so what would each cost in a year or two? May be $15,000? Shocked

to be honest, it doesn't really matter if there are 5 or 6 digits.... come on guys. a red one is a red one or are some collectors really that crazy  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 1406
Still waiting on my stamps.  I feel like a little kid waiting for christmas  Smiley  cmon post hit me today
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1752

legendary
Activity: 1583
Merit: 1276
Heisenberg Design Services
copper member
Activity: 1848
Merit: 254
So how many of you guys went back to your stash of stamps to check the 4 digit and 5 digit serials? I bet lot of you already have and some can't wait to get home and check them out.. And than there are people like me who already sold the big bunch and regretting a bit of how many were 3 digits in there... lol..

Lol...I checked mine few days ago...only had one black 5 digit.

And you didn't tell us?? lol

Well who's the lucky one?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/auction-austria-post-crypto-stamps-full-set-all-the-colours-5165588

Ramelius Getting Paid and Getting Laid.   Congratulations!

Shocked well, that ended up being a total STEAL! Shocked
This would be really cool!
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3235
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
Am thinking of building a website dedicated to the history of crypto stamps.

I already bought two cool domain names for this and all I need to do is get the web designed ready to go

I have made the files in word with images so I can use these as a start.

I have built sites in the past using a flash page flipping program and also a WYSIWYG Front Page editor.

Any other recommendations from any talented web designers on here?

@whyfhy has been helping me with a website, I will ask him to reach out to you..

Thanks
Activity: 1736
Merit: 501
https://rollbit.com/referral/Agrawas

I already bought two cool domain names for this and all I need to do is get the web designed ready to go

I have built sites in the past using a flash page flipping program and also a WYSIWYG Front Page editor.

@whyfhy has been helping me with a website, I will ask him to reach out to you..
legendary

Activity: 208
Merit: 11
sorry guys for asking. where can i see the digits of my stamp?

Here ya go  Cheesy  I circled in red.....Then go here to check your color https://crypto.post.at/

thx Smiley i thought i need to look at the eth-code xD  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

soo easy Roll Eyes
So i have no 4 digit xD
legendary

Here ya go  Cheesy  I circled in red.....Then go here to check your color https://crypto.post.at/

Activity: 208
Merit: 11
Well well...the stamp Gods have shown some more love...just received a Blue 5 Digit FDC Grin

Have a 4 digit - blue stamp. Interested?

and also a full first day stamped set  Smiley
legendary
Well well...the stamp Gods have shown some more love...just received a Blue 5 Digit FDC Grin
Activity: 382
Merit: 265
Another variation that collectors need to look for..

If I'm reading this correctly then there is exactly one on-chain bought, 4-digit Black, Green and Red stamp.

So 3 unique stamps in all if you consider each of those attributes to be a variation.
RED:

6 digits = 9

5 digits = 1

4 digits = none

In my entire collection is just 1 blue 4 digit stamp  Cheesy whatever. For me personally the First day stamped ones are the most important ones.

copper member
Activity: 507
Merit: 118
So how many of you guys went back to your stash of stamps to check the 4 digit and 5 digit serials? I bet lot of you already have and some can't wait to get home and check them out.. And than there are people like me who already sold the big bunch and regretting a bit of how many were 3 digits in there... lol..

Lol...I checked mine few days ago...only had one black 5 digit.

And you didn't tell us?? lol

Well who's the lucky one?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/auction-austria-post-crypto-stamps-full-set-all-the-colours-5165588

Nooooooo that was the one where I missed the end.   Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: