Pages:
Author

Topic: [INFO] Scammed/Peeled by Coldkey - page 2. (Read 2948 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
March 30, 2023, 03:23:33 PM
Hi @ all,

It's been a very long time since I was last logged in here.
After that I read here what yogg did to all of us Coldkey lovers...
How can someone destroy his own unique brand like this?

I was rugged too and have checked only my Diwali and Halving Coldkeys...
The Diwali editions are not rugged.

My copper halvings are not rugged too, but he has stolen the funds from my golden and silver Coldkeys...

Here are the details:

HALVING3-L.18
bc1qhalved049lyyf0xfz8s696ec8z0qwvtsutagap
https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/address/bc1qhalved049lyyf0xfz8s696ec8z0qwvtsutagap

HALVING3-R.18
bc1qhalvedmwqj2s8w8zwxyrk0skwf40tcg5ey5q9x
https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/address/bc1qhalvedmwqj2s8w8zwxyrk0skwf40tcg5ey5q9x

HALVING3-L.64
bc1qhalvedrvl4ydzshj2kxlddekmst5yv09ctywqk
https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/address/bc1qhalvedrvl4ydzshj2kxlddekmst5yv09ctywqk

HALVING3-R.64
bc1qhalved9qxuzun55easq5yy3c3kznztg46g9veu
https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/address/bc1qhalved9qxuzun55easq5yy3c3kznztg46g9veu

The damage is 4 x 0.00625BTC = 0.025BTC BTC/XBT

I will check my other Coldkeys like the prototypes, history etc. also and I will keep you posted.
And by the way, can some one please explain to me how do I implement exactly a picture with the "insert image"-funtion: [ img ] [ /img ] Huh

UPDATE:
I have checked my other Coldkeys and it seems that yogg was only able to rug the golden and silver Coldkeys.
All other Coldkeys were not touched by him.
I have also crypto bonds, but the BTC there are not released yet.

My complete Coldkey collection:
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3209
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
March 26, 2023, 01:12:38 PM
next refunded scammed user:
Code:
seek3r
this time affected with one silver and one bronze halving set each... Undecided
tx-id was communicated by dm. list in the op has been updated

Hmm... So was a bronze swept, or just unfunded? Huh

Report him to the IRS for tax evasion.

DOGG is in France...so outside of IRS jurisdiction....but people have reported him to the legal authorities and hopefully that will have him incarcerated and hold him accountable for his despacable crimes
copper member
Activity: 220
Merit: 1
March 26, 2023, 01:04:43 PM
Code:
seek3r

Report this to the IRS for potential tax evasion.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
March 25, 2023, 12:09:50 PM
Code:
seek3r

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
🔐Icarus CEO💳
March 25, 2023, 05:06:47 AM
Code:
seek3r
legendary
🔐Icarus CEO💳
March 11, 2023, 09:13:34 AM
after a long time there is again a next refunded scammed user:
Code:
Sarduk
legendary
🔐Icarus CEO💳
February 05, 2023, 05:32:40 AM
BTCump
for those who haven't contacted me yet (and according to my list there should still be some) or haven't noticed that their halving sets aren't worth anything anymore Undecided
legendary
January 29, 2023, 03:33:16 PM
 To all the ColdSkam victims like myself....to ease the pain a bit please reach out with an addy and I will send you an NFT as follows..

https://opensea.io/assets/matic/0x2953399124f0cbb46d2cbacd8a89cf0599974963/19315192129586075638665246013012855449076103288975182165644953945979270201444

Activity: 1820
Merit: 775
I love BitBox02 (Shiftcrypto) and Zeus (Cryptotag)
January 29, 2023, 03:24:29 PM
Merci, et Jeanne d'Arc ?

have a nice day/evening  Smiley

Yes it is.....read more here ....  https://www.cryptonumist.com/coin/jeanne-darc-limited-1st-edition/

Jeanne D‘Arc Limited 1st Edition
Manuf. Alitin Mint
Year 2014
Denom. 1 BTC
Type PF
Mintage 600
Material .999 Silver
Diameter 44.45 mm
Thickness 5 mm
Weight 2 ozt
Country USA

Category: Alitin Mint

Merci  Wink
legendary
January 29, 2023, 12:52:22 PM
Merci, et Jeanne d'Arc ?

Yes it is.....read more here ....  https://www.cryptonumist.com/coin/jeanne-darc-limited-1st-edition/

Jeanne D‘Arc Limited 1st Edition
Manuf. Alitin Mint
Year 2014
Denom. 1 BTC
Type PF
Mintage 600
Material .999 Silver
Diameter 44.45 mm
Thickness 5 mm
Weight 2 ozt
Country USA

Category: Alitin Mint
January 29, 2023, 10:57:18 AM

Tha is list pretty good and the one that is not listed in there is the thousands in premiums that myself and others have lost ever since SKAMKEY creator DOGG stole from use....thats the biggest lost of them all

Got you. I am in the same boat aswell, lost a lot of premium aswell.
I just meant that you should also list that a certain part (loading value) has already been refunded. Unfortunately, we have all lost the fat premiums. Undecided

Sad but true....I think these will go back up in time as people will look at these as part of the history and risk taken by us in the collectable world of ours.... I know I bought the Alitin scam coins and paid dearly to get the Joan of Arc one which rarely ever comes up on the market.

Hello,

What's the Alitin scam coins and Joan of Arc please ?

Merci, et Jeanne d'Arc ?

You can read it here if you like as well....   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3315347.0

ALITIN COINS

https://i.imgur.com/0eH0l5E.png

This is as per their website….

On February 26, 2017, at roughly 1:30 to 2:30 am, our company experienced a breach of a limited number of our coins. The coins in question had their BTC removed and we are in the process of determining how this could have happened. We are in contact with the FBI and we expect a full investigation to begin shortly, to which we will offer our total cooperation and effort to bring the perpetrator(s) to light.

Please contact us at [email protected] if you believe your coin may have been compromised, and we will do our best to work with you individually to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.  Our current policy includes the refunding of the face value of BTC of your coin with all verified purchases where a breach has occurred.  We cannot guarantee how long this will take, but we wish to provide satisfaction to everyone as quickly as possible.

You patience is very much appreciated and we hope to bring this matter to a very swift and satisfactory conclusion.

Thank you!

The Alitin Team
UPDATE: We have begun the process of verifying persons whose coins have been compromised and the first BTC refunds have been issued. We will process your application for refund carefully and as fast as we can, and in order of receipt.  

We will do our best with our available funds to reimburse everyone who we can determine to be a verified victim of the breach and theft of February 26, 2017, and we will offer this refund until April 5, 2017.  After this date, and due to the price volatility of Bitcoin, we simply cannot be sure we will have the funds necessary to refund stolen BTC.

We will need a photo of your unbroken case to show it has not been previously opened, and we urge you to not sell or open your coin casing before we can process your request.  We do have a certified customer database, and this will certainly help in the verification process if you are an original purchaser of your coin(s).  If you bought your coin from someone else, it may be more difficult to determine your status, and it may take more time, but we will still do our best.  

For further reading you can read a great article on https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/qkmj3x/the-great-physical-bitcoin-robbery

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/alitin-mint-coin-breach-1815933

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

legendary
January 29, 2023, 07:26:34 AM

Tha is list pretty good and the one that is not listed in there is the thousands in premiums that myself and others have lost ever since SKAMKEY creator DOGG stole from use....thats the biggest lost of them all

I just meant that you should also list that a certain part (loading value) has already been refunded. Unfortunately, we have all lost the fat premiums. Undecided

Sad but true....I think these will go back up in time as people will look at these as part of the history and risk taken by us in the collectable world of ours.... I know I bought the Alitin scam coins and paid dearly to get the Joan of Arc one which rarely ever comes up on the market.

Hello,

You can read it here if you like as well....   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/info-breached-or-scam-coin-makers-list-3315347

ALITIN COINS

https://talkimg.com/images/2023/05/14/blob63515bb00c1b39e7.png

This is as per their website….

On February 26, 2017, at roughly 1:30 to 2:30 am, our company experienced a breach of a limited number of our coins. The coins in question had their BTC removed and we are in the process of determining how this could have happened. We are in contact with the FBI and we expect a full investigation to begin shortly, to which we will offer our total cooperation and effort to bring the perpetrator(s) to light.

Please contact us at [email protected] if you believe your coin may have been compromised, and we will do our best to work with you individually to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.  Our current policy includes the refunding of the face value of BTC of your coin with all verified purchases where a breach has occurred.  We cannot guarantee how long this will take, but we wish to provide satisfaction to everyone as quickly as possible.

You patience is very much appreciated and we hope to bring this matter to a very swift and satisfactory conclusion.

Thank you!

The Alitin Team
UPDATE: We have begun the process of verifying persons whose coins have been compromised and the first BTC refunds have been issued. We will process your application for refund carefully and as fast as we can, and in order of receipt. 

We will do our best with our available funds to reimburse everyone who we can determine to be a verified victim of the breach and theft of February 26, 2017, and we will offer this refund until April 5, 2017.  After this date, and due to the price volatility of Bitcoin, we simply cannot be sure we will have the funds necessary to refund stolen BTC.

We will need a photo of your unbroken case to show it has not been previously opened, and we urge you to not sell or open your coin casing before we can process your request.  We do have a certified customer database, and this will certainly help in the verification process if you are an original purchaser of your coin(s).  If you bought your coin from someone else, it may be more difficult to determine your status, and it may take more time, but we will still do our best. 

For further reading you can read a great article on https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/qkmj3x/the-great-physical-bitcoin-robbery

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/alitin-mint-coin-breach-1815933

January 29, 2023, 06:23:57 AM

Hello,

legendary
🔐Icarus CEO💳
January 29, 2023, 05:48:59 AM
in a way time heals the wounds and the ck-cards might reach a value with certain hardcore collectors where you might get weak and want to sell them yourself
i keep all my peeled cks in my blue ck folder for now
and as krogoth already wrote, this is a part of the collectors history that we have personally witnessed
legendary
January 27, 2023, 01:44:52 PM

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1954
January 27, 2023, 12:21:31 PM

legendary
🔐Icarus CEO💳
January 27, 2023, 11:05:37 AM
Code:
trankil
tx-id was communicated by dm
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490
January 27, 2023, 10:14:08 AM
Sounds like his was never actually made? So that would be a card never received then right?

legendary
January 27, 2023, 10:08:09 AM
Thebeardedbaby - your post concerning the bond not being funded - that is impossible, to timelock a transaction the funds are required. You have to broadcast the txn once the listed block has occurred. Currently only one card has matured past its block listed - the second will in a few months.

The cryptobond was never made. I got the btc address, and the private key associated with it but was never funded.
He said that had some issues with my cryptobonds and had to focus on the Coldkey series, so it was so much delayed that I almost forgot it.

So far I have multiple people send me the Raw code for their bonds and all are not double spent, in other words when they broadcast the code the keys on the cards should become funded. I hope that by the time the Timelock date arrives they will stay that way!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134
₿uy / $ell
January 27, 2023, 10:05:27 AM
Thebeardedbaby - your post concerning the bond not being funded - that is impossible, to timelock a transaction the funds are required. You have to broadcast the txn once the listed block has occurred. Currently only one card has matured past its block listed - the second will in a few months.

The cryptobond was never made. I got the btc address, and the private key associated with it but was never funded.
He said that had some issues with my cryptobonds and had to focus on the Coldkey series, so it was so much delayed that I almost forgot it.
Pages:
Jump to: