Pages:
Author

Topic: [INFO] Scammed/Peeled by Coldkey - page 4. (Read 2948 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 7471
🔐Icarus CEO💳
January 18, 2023, 12:44:18 PM
I honestly cannot understand a single reason why someone would accept a single satoshi from kind hearted cygan for this issue he was no part of and probably took a larger hit than 99% of anyone affected by yogg 🤔 I have 3 complete halving sets including gold silver bronze I assume are all stolen but I would never expect or accept funds from another innocent victim Sad I think it's sad others are taking advantage of his amazing offer to fix yoggs ridiculous brain dead mistake

as a former ceo, it was my personal decision to refund these users first, so that they can cope with at least part of their loss and continue to sleep a little more peacefully Wink
i understand your point of view but i am not angry with any user now because he contacted me about the refundig.
maybe yogg has balls and will pay me back all the money at some point...
copper member
Activity: 1209
Merit: 250
January 18, 2023, 12:38:49 PM
I honestly cannot understand a single reason why someone would accept a single satoshi from kind hearted cygan for this issue he was no part of and probably took a larger hit than 99% of anyone affected by yogg 🤔 I have 3 complete halving sets including gold silver bronze I assume are all stolen but I would never expect or accept funds from another innocent victim Sad I think it's sad others are taking advantage of his amazing offer to fix yoggs ridiculous brain dead mistake
legendary
🔐Icarus CEO💳
January 18, 2023, 12:26:27 PM
next refunded scammed user:
Code:
synthylover
tx-id was sent using dm

furthermore, i received a message from a certain 'william' via telegram. so far, he could only provide me with a photo without his username and he supposedly only owns one card each of the halving series #113 and #115
since i want to be sure and don't want to fall for other scammers i wanted to ask you if anyone knows this user...

and if the user addressed here is reading this, it would be nice if you would respond here in this thread or at least send me a dm
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 6072
Crypto Swap Exchange
January 17, 2023, 07:14:14 PM
after checking all my coldkeys …

• CK history Oct 2019 #8 should but has never been funded: bc1qckqx686kr6q4f5pp9pwh7swr2epecl8l0wtfcz -> loss of BTC 0.00656628
  • CK 3rd halving Silver set #49 swept by yogg,  right: bc1qhalvedk57akyp67ljkyul8sd5lt48s2ls5nc57 // left: bc1qhalvedm8mma8dfcpe42cuedrz9254q0cyspghx -> loss of BTC 0.0125
  • CK 3rd halving Copper set #100, right card - even having carefully cleaned the surface, the QR-code can’t be scanned by several different QR-scanners, so I assume that it’s not a correct QR-code at all: bc1qckqp6a6pw5mwhzxpclxp9lexmps4yy03apc6jc -> (potential?) loss of BTC0.00625

loss in total BTC 0.02531628  Undecided

Probably NOT the same issue but: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scanning-qr-codes-do-you-find-some-wallets-work-better-then-others-5422223
When you say different QR scanners were they all on the same phone?
Would not put it past yogg to put on a bad code but someone I work with just had to deal with not being able to scan a decent sized QR code with an iPhone 13 when everyone else could with no issues; his nothing would not even recognize that it was a code. Same phone scanned every other QR with no issues.

-Dave
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
January 17, 2023, 06:04:14 PM
Jfyi: I updated and moved my scam-summary: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.61612749
I'll try to update / edit as good as possible when new / more things come to light. Despite that will probably try to be a littles less involved in the topic for now - it was kinda soul-draining over the last few days.

PS: I discovered one more of my CK cards was not funded from the start on (also a history 2020-2 card).
Activity: 1680
Merit: 678
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 16, 2023, 07:56:28 PM
I had a cold key too, but without anything on it. So never mind. I recently lent Yogg some satoshis, I'm not very wealthy, but I thought I'd help him in his business. I have no idea what he did with them. Yogg told me that he would pay me back, before the disaster...
I'm so sorry for everyone, but especially for Cygan, Owlcatz and the others who invested money and time. In the meantime, I don't want Cygan to pay me back from his pocket, it's hard enough as it is. If one day you manage to get your money back, maybe you'll think of me, Cygan... In the meantime, if you need the btc address used for your possible investigations, you can send me a message. Good luck to all.

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3165
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
January 16, 2023, 09:51:54 AM

Both addresses that were swept to (`3BBNmksdPw63ghuNEeFsfPkwXaiqYJH9e7` and `3BZDT1rhf7vnabzASuiLzDBBbgDfHivdRd`) are now confirmed HitBTC addresses, as both were transferred to the HitBTC cold wallet. Looks like Yogg is going to cash it out/has actually sold it.

I've messaged their legal team, which probably won't help, but it should at least get his account shutdown. Feel free to contact them as well. The more the better IMO. Smiley

Just in case anyone missed this on the  other thread!  I implore you to contact https://hitbtc.com/legal-information

https://hitbtc.com/

legendary
🔐Icarus CEO💳
January 16, 2023, 09:47:13 AM
next refunded scammed user:
Code:
haloxon
tx-id was sent using dm
legendary
🔐Icarus CEO💳
January 15, 2023, 11:58:17 AM
on the initial post i have now created a list of the users i have refunded so far including BTC-address and serial# of the halving sets with the help of this reference list from LoyceV
to keep this list completely transparent i still need some more infos from chronicsky, krogothmanhattan, N8twon, ChiBitCTy and heisty (see initial post) which are still missing
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 110
January 14, 2023, 04:45:56 PM
As I did not lose funds and was able to peel mine and recover all of the btc. I just wanted to come and say that this is so generous of you Cygan. I commend you for standing by it all and doing your best to make people whole. We have all lost a great deal of money whether you had 1 card or 200. Its bullshit.... But you definitely earned my respect today. I just hope one day that these funds come from yogg at some point.

I'm really hoping someone files a report with the FR police. HE deserves to be in jail.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 2973
January 14, 2023, 03:47:56 PM
Heck of a guy Cygan.  I'm still not sure how to feel about my refund.  We will take care of you one way or another.  Way to be a stand up dude , to say the least.

Activity: 55
Merit: 4
January 14, 2023, 02:28:40 PM
the next refund batch has now been sent to the following users today
Code:
ChiBitCTy
Est2013
PreciousMetapsICT
chronicsky
N8twon
sunnybwoy
mortare
also in this case all tx-ids have been sent via dm

Not all heros wear capes
January 14, 2023, 02:27:51 PM
I own a silver set

link to image with my name and date, can't figure out how to upload image to bitcointalk

https://imgflip.com/i/77gxxa

dm'd receiving address

Quoted for you mate  Smiley

Ty fren
Activity: 492
Merit: 11
January 14, 2023, 02:04:07 PM
I've just sent in my official picture proof. Cygan has offered to refund me yesterday and I would like it to be known that I've refused. Whilst I appreciate the gesture, I do not want his money. I'll gladly take the hit if the money doesn't come from Yogg's pockets.
I echo that sentiment
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1321
Bitcoin needs you!
January 14, 2023, 12:39:33 PM
I own a silver set

link to image with my name and date, can't figure out how to upload image to bitcointalk

dm'd receiving address

Quoted for you mate  Smiley

legendary
🔐Icarus CEO💳
January 14, 2023, 12:38:13 PM
the next refund batch has now been sent to the following users today
Code:
ChiBitCTy
Est2013
PreciousMetapsICT
chronicsky
N8twon
sunnybwoy
mortare
also in this case all tx-ids have been sent via dm
January 14, 2023, 12:02:10 PM
I own a silver set

dm'd receiving address
copper member
Activity: 642
Merit: 562
Nobody dies a virgin… Life fucks us all.
January 14, 2023, 11:18:57 AM
I've just sent in my official picture proof. Cygan has offered to refund me yesterday and I would like it to be known that I've refused. Whilst I appreciate the gesture, I do not want his money. I'll gladly take the hit if the money doesn't come from Yogg's pockets.

I think it is quite generous to offer refunds to those affected. Not sure if just paying out of Cygans own pocket is the right approach though - a little torn on this but didn't feel right for me to take that money.
He offered to also refund the unfunded coldkey I had (it should have been funded but I never noticed since two days ago). So kudos to that!

The main focus should be on trying to bring Yogg to return funds or get him to create a plan to make at least stolen AND unfunded card funds whole. Wouldn't the first step would be to talk/visit/dunno him and get a full picture of what he still has access to? Finding out which funds are truely LOST IN GAMBLING or maybe still sitting in some wallets to be returned to those that are the actual rightful owners of them?
That's what I think of when I hear of the position of (former) CEO. A tedious and maybe hopeless task, but it should be tried at least. Just my 50 sats. It's a difficult topic for sure.

Yogg isn’t going to make this right unless forced to do so by law enforcement, courts, asset seizure etc.

Mopar mentioned in another thread that Yogg swiped someone’s copper halving set after he had been confronted & stated all other keys were safe. 

He’s a liar, thief & total shitbag.  And the likelihood he has all private keys copied is very high.  I don’t believe this stops with the raffle funds & halving sets.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
January 14, 2023, 09:45:28 AM

I think it is quite generous to offer refunds to those affected. Not sure if just paying out of Cygans own pocket is the right approach though - a little torn on this but didn't feel right for me to take that money.
He offered to also refund the unfunded coldkey I had (it should have been funded but I never noticed since two days ago). So kudos to that!

The main focus should be on trying to bring Yogg to return funds or get him to create a plan to make at least stolen AND unfunded card funds whole. Wouldn't the first step would be to talk/visit/dunno him and get a full picture of what he still has access to? Finding out which funds are truely LOST IN GAMBLING or maybe still sitting in some wallets to be returned to those that are the actual rightful owners of them?
That's what I think of when I hear of the position of (former) CEO. A tedious and maybe hopeless task, but it should be tried at least. Just my 50 sats. It's a difficult topic for sure.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 11586
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
January 14, 2023, 07:16:00 AM
Indeed there is damage in its belief… now people will always think with items like coldkey that funds can be stolen and what if ?? When pockets are not deep enough and a good person can’t refund all stolen funds, then the hart may be as good as it want but if one can not refund….

There is just a damage left here which will not go away

Pity but also good for people to know…

Understand people will think what if when a company sells more as 10-100x the volume of the coldkeys which where sold as now…. Then people will be much more afraid the creator might steal again bc the value is life changing…
Pages:
Jump to: