Pages:
Author

Topic: [INFO] Scammed/Peeled by Coldkey - page 3. (Read 2948 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3209
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
January 27, 2023, 10:02:26 AM
JFI, I made a thread in the Reputation, to sum up the total loss, like krogoth made here and added some reference links. It's difficult to follow a case when it is spread over a few threads.

At first I thought: ohhhhh no, not another thread about this topic. Firstly, because it is slowly getting out of the throat and especially because it has become so confusing due to all the created threads. Roll Eyes
But when I saw that you just try to eliminate the second point with it, I was reassured again.  Smiley I hope that this shit-show about CK has an end soon - I also have not come without damage from the matter.

Vielleicht noch eine Ergänzung für dich:
@cygan hatte angeboten, die verloreren Coins (zumindest die auf den Karten geladen waren) aus eigener Tasche zu ersetzen. Den passenden Thread hast du ja bereits aufgenommen.

I think it would be fair if you would remove the following part because krogoth got his loss replaced:

Everyone who are affected by yogg's scam can post here the losses they have, of course if they want.
_________________________________________ ___________ ________________ 
Username  Which Project  Total Loss BTC Other losses Reference thread 
TBB CryptoBond0.012noCryptoBond
KrogothManhattan ColdKey+0.05BTC600$Krogoth's thread

Tha is list pretty good and the one that is not listed in there is the thousands in premiums that myself and others have lost ever since SKAMKEY creator DOGG stole from use....thats the biggest lost of them all
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490
January 27, 2023, 09:43:38 AM
Thebeardedbaby - your post concerning the bond not being funded - that is impossible, to timelock a transaction the funds are required. You have to broadcast the txn once the listed block has occurred. Currently only one card has matured past its block listed - the second will in a few months.
Activity: 854
Merit: 539
January 27, 2023, 04:00:29 AM
picture send in dm
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1954
January 26, 2023, 05:36:58 PM
JFI, I made a thread in the Reputation, to sum up the total loss, like krogoth made here and added some reference links. It's difficult to follow a case when it is spread over a few threads.

At first I thought: ohhhhh no, not another thread about this topic. Firstly, because it is slowly getting out of the throat and especially because it has become so confusing due to all the created threads. Roll Eyes
But when I saw that you just try to eliminate the second point with it, I was reassured again.  Smiley I hope that this shit-show about CK has an end soon - I also have not come without damage from the matter.

Maybe an addition for you:
@cygan had offered to replace the lost coins (at least those loaded on the cards) out of his own pocket. The appropriate thread you have already included.

I think it would be fair if you would remove the following part because krogoth got his loss replaced:

Everyone who are affected by yogg's scam can post here the losses they have, of course if they want.
Username  Which Project  Total Loss BTC Other losses Reference thread  
TBB CryptoBond0.012noCryptoBond
KrogothManhattan ColdKey+0.05BTC600$Krogoth's thread

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134
₿uy / $ell
January 26, 2023, 06:38:42 AM

legendary
₿uy / $ell
January 23, 2023, 04:46:28 PM

@TheBeardedBaby
i see the money/investment as lost unfortunately Embarrassed

I know that, I don't want any refined from you or anyone other except from yogg. I just wasn't sure if that's the place to share the story since it was a crytobond not Coldkey thing...
And in addition if further actions are to be taken I would love to know.

My case is a bit different, so I don't know if it fits here but I'll post my story.

After my kid was born I made a giveaway of my CM sig earning to celebrate it. Then yogg sent me a PM with a suggestion in a way to thank me, he was supposed to issue a special crypto bond (unique) for the kid, locked for 18 years for free, except that I had to fund it and cover the shipping.

I agreed to that suggestion and sent him some 50eur in btc together with extra 20eur to cover the shipping expenses. That was in the beginning of 2019. Since then I never got the bond, I knew he was going through some rough times and I didn't want to push him about it, since the bond wasn't on my urgent stuff list.

I sent a PM to yogg and cygan to ask who's gonna take care of case after the stepping down of yogg.
But yogg never showed up...

Just curious but was this deal made late at night off-forum? Telegram perhaps? He was likely wasted and gambled your money away that night then got lazy as fuck if so..... You aren't the only one he did this too either because the bonds were a pain in his ass to create lol...

There will be more updates on this shit to come from Daniel or Cygan I'm sure, but let's be real - Yogg is not going to repay any debts. Cygan was left with a terrible ordeal as well ... 🤷‍♂️

Thank you all for your PM's and support, it means a lot. I've felt a lot of guilt about even helping him get this project back off the ground now, but hell, I didn't know and he was a master of deceit - Had I ever any inkling this would ever have happened, I wouldnt be writing this....   Also, I never got paid a dime by him either for all the work I did for him,  and also got super scammed too... Sad

No, actually he contacted me here on the forum. Here's the PM since things are not so private anymore....
Edited out some personal info Smiley

Hey xxx,

How are you doing ?
How is it being a dad ? Grin

Thank you very much for your kind words on the Coldkey threads.
Sorry I didn't reply to your posts and for the late reaction.
I'm rather busy other users have replied to you in between. Smiley

Anyway, I much appreciated your comments and your questions.
Thank you !

Also, if you want to purchase a Coldkey, you can find them in the shop on our website : https://www.coldkey.eu/shop/

Right now, available, there is the February and March History Coldkey.
This serie is loaded with the equivalent of 50€ worth of BTC at the rate of the 1st day of each month. They're limited to 64 for February as well as 64 for March.

This serie requires some BTC as for funding.

The february one will be available until the 12th of March, and the March one until the 5th of April most likely.

Our first release (Genesis Edition) is also available.
It's limited to 250 and is available until it sells out.

I also think you were super kind to share your ChipMixer sig campaign reward with us all, and I'd like to make something special for you to thank you. Smiley

Please keep it for yourself, but I would like to create one of the first Cryptobonds for you, a special one, that is locked for 18 years.
This is intended as a gift for your newborn child.

I'll let you decide about the BTC loading amount, but keep in mind that I can't tell how BTC will run in 18 years.

Please let me know what you think Smiley

I wish you a great monday,

Kind regards from Paris,
yogg
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
🔐Icarus CEO💳
January 23, 2023, 03:05:47 PM
Hello,

I think that if there are some funds left, some can be allocated to Cygan, Owlcatz and those who invested, no?

i have already written somewhere that i don't want refunds from you - yogg is the guilty one and from him i want to see something like this

You offered to refund my unfunded card which I gladly declined.

i thought that you also had an affected silver halving set in your possession

I think the auction with donations would be a good starting point to also distribute funds of those affected by unfunded cards.
Has there been any discussion so far on how the funds would be distributed?

Also, I don't have an overview but from the OP it seems 46 swept halving coldkeys were refunded by cygan. The remaining are probably either declined refunds or from owners that didn't show up in the forum yet.
Wouldn't it make sense to refund
- remaining swept cards for anyone that declined refunding from cygan
- unfunded ck cards
- open orders
from the auction coming up?

Ofc it needs a txid or clear evidence for payment / ownership of these cards.
Any loans given to yogg could possibly be compensated if there are funds left after refunding (which doubt) but I think these are private contracts between yogg and the person giving the loan, making it a seperate issue from the ck exit-scam in way.

Happy to hear more views / suggestions on the matter.

there have only been two users so far who have rejected my offer of refunding... one is you and the other i have also listed in the overview in the op Wink
i think that the other affected users here are not so often on the forum and have not noticed what happened. maybe some sets were also resold - no one knows.

and i also think that the loans that have been handled with yogg are unfortunately irrecoverable Undecided
Activity: 1820
Merit: 775
I love BitBox02 (Shiftcrypto) and Zeus (Cryptotag)
January 23, 2023, 02:37:47 PM
Hello,

I think that if there are some funds left, some can be allocated to Cygan, Owlcatz and those who invested, no?
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
January 23, 2023, 09:40:23 AM
will there be anything added to the OP about cards that never got funded?
unfortunately, no. this is primarily about the incident almost 2 weeks ago, where all the halving sets were swept up

@MoparMiningLLC
to the other open orders (from the time when i had nothing to do with Coldkey) there will be a separate thread soon too

@TheBeardedBaby
You offered to refund my unfunded card which I gladly declined.

I think the auction with donations would be a good starting point to also distribute funds of those affected by unfunded cards.
Has there been any discussion so far on how the funds would be distributed?

Also, I don't have an overview but from the OP it seems 46 swept halving coldkeys were refunded by cygan. The remaining are probably either declined refunds or from owners that didn't show up in the forum yet.
Wouldn't it make sense to refund
- remaining swept cards for anyone that declined refunding from cygan
- unfunded ck cards
- open orders
from the auction coming up?

Ofc it needs a txid or clear evidence for payment / ownership of these cards.
Any loans given to yogg could possibly be compensated if there are funds left after refunding (which doubt) but I think these are private contracts between yogg and the person giving the loan, making it a seperate issue from the ck exit-scam in way.

Happy to hear more views / suggestions on the matter.
legendary
🔐Icarus CEO💳
January 23, 2023, 04:32:37 AM
unfortunately, no. this is primarily about the incident almost 2 weeks ago, where all the halving sets were swept up

@MoparMiningLLC
to the other open orders (from the time when i had nothing to do with Coldkey) there will be a separate thread soon too

@TheBeardedBaby
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 3591
January 22, 2023, 11:19:29 PM
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
January 22, 2023, 09:21:54 PM
My case is a bit different, so I don't know if it fits here but I'll post my story.

After my kid was born I made a giveaway of my CM sig earning to celebrate it. Then yogg sent me a PM with a suggestion in a way to thank me, he was supposed to issue a special crypto bond (unique) for the kid, locked for 18 years for free, except that I had to fund it and cover the shipping.

I agreed to that suggestion and sent him some 50eur in btc together with extra 20eur to cover the shipping expenses. That was in the beginning of 2019. Since then I never got the bond, I knew he was going through some rough times and I didn't want to push him about it, since the bond wasn't on my urgent stuff list.

I sent a PM to yogg and cygan to ask who's gonna take care of case after the stepping down of yogg.

Just curious but was this deal made late at night off-forum? Telegram perhaps? He was likely wasted and gambled your money away that night then got lazy as fuck if so..... You aren't the only one he did this too either because the bonds were a pain in his ass to create lol...

There will be more updates on this shit to come from Daniel or Cygan I'm sure, but let's be real - Yogg is not going to repay any debts. Cygan was left with a terrible ordeal as well ... 🤷‍♂️

Thank you all for your PM's and support, it means a lot. I've felt a lot of guilt about even helping him get this project back off the ground now, but hell, I didn't know and he was a master of deceit - Had I ever any inkling this would ever have happened, I wouldnt be writing this....   Also, I never got paid a dime by him either for all the work I did for him,  and also got super scammed too... Sad

Yea sounds like you are in line with the rest of us who never got our cards - iirc the 20 card set was 650 - the 2 cards were paid by krogoth and the 3 other cards were supposed to be Q3 2021 cards as a “thank you” for loaning him .05 BTC

I questioned many times why there were more and more cards being sold while people were claiming they never got theirs - I was told all issues had been resolved… guess not.

Again, updates to come with any luck on this... Sorry but again he told me over and over it was sent to cygan for reship to you. I'm still not sure it ever was, but by the sounds of it, probably not. I'll let cygan chip in here once he's up etc.. 🤷‍♂️
legendary
January 22, 2023, 06:49:59 PM
Yea sounds like you are in line with the rest of us who never got our cards - iirc the 20 card set was 650 - the 2 cards were paid by krogoth and the 3 other cards were supposed to be Q3 2021 cards as a “thank you” for loaning him .05 BTC

I questioned many times why there were more and more cards being sold while people were claiming they never got theirs - I was told all issues had been resolved… guess not.
legendary
₿uy / $ell
January 22, 2023, 05:17:53 PM

legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6231
Crypto Swap Exchange
January 20, 2023, 10:31:32 AM
I was personally impacted by all 4 of the issues agrawas mentioned but I would never accept a single sat from cygan, however I would give him 100% of my merit, if I had to give, for his generosity in this case. And to be clear I fully understand the reasoning behind why cygan is offering his own personal crypto to those affected, what I don't understand is why members would accept it.

Because they might need it? If part of your needed income was buying / selling / trading collectables and all of a sudden a lot of it's value was wiped out it might be causing a bit of difficulty.
It's not just the amount of the BTC on the card, it is also the amount that was paid as a premium because it was a collectable. They are not getting the extra back, so getting something back could make a difference.
AND, with FTX along with all the other things that happened in the last few months even people who would not normally need it, may need it now.

And so on.

Or, and this is a respectable answer too, because he offered. Some people may not have gone out and asked for the BTC, but since he offered they will take it.
Fine line, but I can see some people thinking that way.

Just to be open, I took a hit but I have been doing this long enough and knew the risks of getting funded things from people so in my mind it is what it is. Not asking for anything back and just taking my lumps and moving on. But, as I said I can see other people acting differently.

-Dave

legendary
January 18, 2023, 09:53:05 PM
I think some may see it as Cygan was CEO - as with any company, those in charge accept responsibility for those under them. That also means the one at the top is then responsible to make sure the ones who are guilty are held accountable - yogg in this case.
copper member
Activity: 1211
Merit: 250
January 18, 2023, 03:30:19 PM
I was personally impacted by all 4 of the issues agrawas mentioned but I would never accept a single sat from cygan, however I would give him 100% of my merit, if I had to give, for his generosity in this case. And to be clear I fully understand the reasoning behind why cygan is offering his own personal crypto to those affected, what I don't understand is why members would accept it.
legendary
🔐Icarus CEO💳
January 18, 2023, 03:02:38 PM

I am curious as to what made you prioritize the refund for the swept funds from Halving keys over the other impacted people related to coldkey issues.

as i have already written, it was entirely my decision alone. it has nothing to do with prioritization only i can't come up completely alone on the big and miserable mistakes of yogg.
yogg was the founder and also had his shares at ck... and he should pay the other liabilities!
Activity: 1736
Merit: 501
https://rollbit.com/referral/Agrawas
January 18, 2023, 02:55:45 PM
as a former ceo, it was my personal decision to refund these users first, so that they can cope with at least part of their loss and continue to sleep a little more peacefully Wink
i understand your point of view but i am not angry with any user now because he contacted me about the refundig.
maybe yogg has balls and will pay me back all the money at some point...

Kudos to you buddy for doing the refunds and I really respect what you did. As a CEO of coldkey, I am curious as to what made you prioritize the refund for the swept funds from Halving keys over the other impacted people related to coldkey issues.

From all the threads related to coldkey in past week, I have gathered these 4 major issues that people have encountered:

1. Sweeping of Halving Coldkeys.
2. Past orders that were paid for but never delivered(As per Yogg's messages they were ready to be shipped the next day but that day never came).
3. People paid for funding their coldkeys but they were never funded.
4. Personal loans to Yogg. (This definitely should not concern you as a CEO since it was personal unless someone can proof that they loaned Yogg some money towards the development of Coldkey).

#2 and #3 are much older issues than #1 and I am not sure if you were aware of either of them.

Disclaimer: I am not impacted by either of the issues above except for loaning some BTC to Yogg. Had couple of small pending orders which doesn't concern me now since majority of the funds were in premiums and not in the actual coldkeys thay have all been swept now.

I just want to reiterate that this is in no way against you but rather to bring up the issue of prioritizing the impacted people that will also come up after Smoothie's auction of how these funds will be distributed to the impacted parties by this whole Yogg's debacle.

copper member
Activity: 1211
Merit: 250
January 18, 2023, 12:55:14 PM
I think smoothies auction idea to recoup affected user funds was a genius generous idea. As I see it accepting from cygan is kinda like an honest way of doing what yogg did and taking funds from an innocent victim. Unless cygan was getting the unpeeled cards in return as proof they were victims and couldn't pass on the cards to others in the future I guess would make this make a little more sense
Pages:
Jump to: