Pages:
Author

Topic: [INFO] Scammed/Peeled by Coldkey - page 5. (Read 2948 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
January 14, 2023, 06:20:58 AM
because this is what it looks like
i can't just take credit for being part of Coldkey and be happy about any/alleged profits i also have to be there for the customers in times like these
and my decision is this, that i will make these refunds out of my own pocket
i am just a very positive person and think/believe that this will pay off/be appreciated someday...

here i would like to thank again expressly for the very great gesture to Mitchell and Kryptowerk Kiss
You are a good man, cygan and are doing great initiative to refund victims.

It is good for your reputation and Coldkey but something is damaged can not be restored completely. This accident is not your fault but it is marked in history of BTC related collectible products and companies, not only Coldkey.

In addition, even you refund victims, the values for their items are no longer as same as before the accident. Imagine, the value of BTC stolen in each item is small but maybe previous value of the item was higher than BTC stolen by yogg (?)

Maybe Bitcoin developers must think of it, because collectible items are one of Bitcoin use cases. They should develop something to make it safer.

Anyone has idea, can join the discussion Change co-signers for Bitcoin multisig wallets, can it be developed?. I think if we can come to a solution that is possibly to develop, it would be good for Bitcoin generally and Collectible industry in particular.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3209
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
January 14, 2023, 06:04:09 AM
the first refund bunch has been sent to the users listed below
Code:
heisty
YodasRedRocket
krogothmanhattan
LitLitBit
tweetious
the associated tx-ids were sent by dm

tomorrow we will continue ... i'm off now Tongue

Can confirm made BTC whole by Cygan for the swept BTC. Thankyou

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
🔐Icarus CEO💳
January 14, 2023, 05:00:57 AM
I've just sent in my official picture proof. Cygan has offered to refund me yesterday and I would like it to be known that I've refused. Whilst I appreciate the gesture, I do not want his money. I'll gladly take the hit if the money doesn't come from Yogg's pockets.

Agree with Mitchell... I've missed out on the gold halving card and bc of a not complete collection I have sold them all a while back, if I had my coldkeys and they would have been swept as well.... I would never take money of someone who isn't wrong ....

Also I have been offered money for some occasions in the passed though I always refused in situations where someone wanting to pay while its nothing to do with them...

Very kind gesture from cygan but not in need to do this.

Cheers

I agree - I think Cygan is approaching it from his role of being the CEO anything he spends ahould then either come from yogg now or at some future point.

because this is what it looks like
i can't just take credit for being part of Coldkey and be happy about any/alleged profits i also have to be there for the customers in times like these
and my decision is this, that i will make these refunds out of my own pocket
i am just a very positive person and think/believe that this will pay off/be appreciated someday...

here i would like to thank again expressly for the very great gesture to Mitchell and Kryptowerk Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1227
Merit: 1058
January 13, 2023, 09:50:24 PM
PM sent. TY
Activity: 1736
Merit: 501
https://rollbit.com/referral/Agrawas
January 13, 2023, 09:33:04 PM

Send u a pm few days ago with all the outstanding coldkeys pending for shipment and the loan pending from yogg.

this is first and foremost about the users who were stolen from last night (cest) by yogg

Got it bro.. your deserve a big kudos and big merit for doing this..
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490
January 13, 2023, 08:30:51 PM
I agree - I think Cygan is approaching it from his role of being the CEO anything he spends ahould then either come from yogg now or at some future point.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 11937
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
January 13, 2023, 07:55:37 PM
I've just sent in my official picture proof. Cygan has offered to refund me yesterday and I would like it to be known that I've refused. Whilst I appreciate the gesture, I do not want his money. I'll gladly take the hit if the money doesn't come from Yogg's pockets.

Agree with Mitchell... I've missed out on the gold halving card and bc of a not complete collection I have sold them all a while back, if I had my coldkeys and they would have been swept as well.... I would never take money of someone who isn't wrong ....

Also I have been offered money for some occasions in the passed though I always refused in situations where someone wanting to pay while its nothing to do with them...

Very kind gesture from cygan but not in need to do this.

Cheers
copper member
Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197
Verified awesomeness ✔
January 13, 2023, 07:15:36 PM
Activity: 293
Merit: 50
January 13, 2023, 06:21:15 PM
Code:
heisty
YodasRedRocket
krogothmanhattan
LitLitBit
tweetious

Can confirm that cygan has refunded my stolen bits from both my silver and gold halving sets 0.025BTC in total. As tweetious mentioned this is such a fucked situation as I don’t know if cygan is refunding from bits paid to him from his work at coldkey or his personal bits or what’s going on. I’m thankful to recover this small portion. I’m out about ~1BTC in premiums paid for all my cards as I had 74 coldkeys in total. It’s been a devastating 48 hours.
copper member
Activity: 667
Merit: 562
Nobody dies a virgin… Life fucks us all.
January 13, 2023, 06:18:11 PM
Code:
heisty
YodasRedRocket
krogothmanhattan
LitLitBit
tweetious

I can also confirm that Cygan has refunded my Silver halving set bits = .0125 BTC

That was greatly appreciated & I kinda felt awkward since (if I understood this correctly) he is refunding us out of his pocket...

I believe so Tweetious.  Because of his unfortunate affiliation w/ Cold Key. 
Activity: 1941
Merit: 375
Cryptoshi Blockomoto
January 13, 2023, 06:06:20 PM
Code:
heisty
YodasRedRocket
krogothmanhattan
LitLitBit
tweetious

I can also confirm that Cygan has refunded my Silver halving set bits = .0125 BTC

That was greatly appreciated & I kinda felt awkward since (if I understood this correctly) he is refunding us out of his pocket...
copper member
Activity: 667
Merit: 562
Nobody dies a virgin… Life fucks us all.
January 13, 2023, 05:43:35 PM
Code:
heisty
YodasRedRocket
krogothmanhattan
LitLitBit
tweetious

Confirmed Cygan refunded my stolen bits = .0125 BTC

Still out .04723 BTC for premium I paid for the card but appreciative for getting my bits back... I know others are out much more than I am with lost premiums.

Thanks Cygan... feel bad you're in this situation because of Yogg... but was good of you to do what you did!

Yoda
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
🔐Icarus CEO💳
January 13, 2023, 04:52:57 PM
Code:
heisty
YodasRedRocket
krogothmanhattan
LitLitBit
tweetious

legendary
January 13, 2023, 04:09:18 PM
You should start communicating in block height of last known CK swept by yogg because of time zones... last block of stolen funds I know of was 771.616 but the info is just from this funding-transaction of Silver Halving CKs: https://mempool.space/tx/27:a1afdd4e5e667bad1c499038a3ef96d6f85f656b737c16e7addb783640b2dd31

yes timezones can be an issue. would love to see his txn id to see if others were taken that late as well.
copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 64
₿ THE CHANGE
January 13, 2023, 03:52:37 PM
You should start communicating in block height of last known CK swept by yogg because of time zones... last block of stolen funds I know of was 771.616 but the info is just from this funding-transaction of Silver Halving CKs: https://mempool.space/tx/27:a1afdd4e5e667bad1c499038a3ef96d6f85f656b737c16e7addb783640b2dd31
legendary
January 13, 2023, 03:44:11 PM

that shows your funds were swept at 630pm yesterday - that would put your sweeping at a time long after the others. Did he give his explanation to owlkatz and then start sweeping more cards?!?!?

maybe provide txn id to see if additional cards were also swept at the same time.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3002
January 13, 2023, 03:26:24 PM

Activity: 1941
Merit: 375
Cryptoshi Blockomoto
January 13, 2023, 02:23:13 PM
i would like to collect all the information here in this thread to create an overview of the extent of yesterday's action by yogg
it would be very helpful for me if you can send me this information (here in the thread or via dm)

Code:
User:
Coldkey Card Edtion with Serial:
corresponding BTC address:

please use this thread only for this information!!!
discussions can still be held in the other two threads

DM sent as requested!

Thank you for all your efforts, really appreciated!

Silver Halving Set S/N HALVING3-L.28 HALVING3-R.28

bc1qhalved6z79j6e68yfeh8a2rs700qlkn5alyasa
bc1qhalvedqtpm7yjl8fct8ka9lsm7sxse7t4dxtfx

Activity: 293
Merit: 50
January 13, 2023, 12:48:15 PM
i would like to collect all the information here in this thread to create an overview of the extent of yesterday's action by yogg
it would be very helpful for me if you can send me this information (here in the thread or via dm)

Code:
User:
Coldkey Card Edtion with Serial:
corresponding BTC address:

please use this thread only for this information!!!
discussions can still be held in the other two threads

LitLitBit
Silver Halving Set S/N HALVING3-L.31 HALVING3-R.31
AP Gold Halving Set S/N HALVING3-L.AP4 HALVING3-R.AP4

Public addresses : bc1qhalvedlc9ndwzm5xx32g6x55n7felkq4g55esq
bc1qhalvedjsn03fy6p2qm7kpd887rx0dnrzu723ql
bc1qhalved3wnjf7anlm7eaqu75zr27f80699wn6df
bc1qhalvedzy9f4euathjy73a8jr0n5qt0vek0dk3h

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3209
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
Pages:
Jump to: