Pages:
Author

Topic: [INFO/RESERVATION]Bitcoin Attack "A Cryptocurrency story" - 59 of 100 Reserved🚀 - page 5. (Read 4563 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 872
In Bitcoin We Trust
Hi everyone !!

i receive first photos of the book and tomorrow i receive few physical pieces to check the quality ! Next week i receive it all and open the sale officialy !

The photo on twitter -> https://twitter.com/MrCryptHODL/status/1420679981252947971?s=20

Personnaly i'm in love the the finish version of the cover  Shocked

Hope you'all gonna love it !  Grin

UPDATE : Sorry some pictures on few in of my post dissappear because i delete my old web server, i'm gonna update it all this week end !
In Bitcoin We Trust
Bump ! update and photos come in few day !  Grin Get your edition !
In Bitcoin We Trust
Hi guys !
Hope you'all are fine !

I share the second stage of printing in Twitter ! the interior page printing done  Grin

Tweet -> https://twitter.com/MrCryptHODL/status/1417443320717094912?s=20

Looking good!

Thank you !  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 114
Merit: 48
Hi guys !
Hope you'all are fine !

I share the second stage of printing in Twitter ! the interior page printing done  Grin

Looking good!
In Bitcoin We Trust
Hi guys !
Hope you'all are fine !

In Bitcoin We Trust
Hi everybody ! i hope you'all are fine !

I have good news the printing starts ! i share a video on twitter maybe few of you view it, there is the link ->https://twitter.com/MrCryptHODL/status/1417175562439860224?s=20

So i receive the first book next week to check the quality and after confirmation of quality check by me to the  printing company , i receive it all in 48 hours !

I put everything so that the book is of very high quality, you will see it on video once in my hands, unfortunately I did not have the budget to make boxes I preferred to invest everything in the book in it even for get the better quality possible !

Therefore the final price of the book is $145 (in BTC at the moment of the sell), plus shipping, I will contact the local post tomorrow to see with them if I can benefit from bulk mailing for companies like that the costs will only be about $5 for the shipping cost!

there gonna be a little delay of 2 days between when i receive all the book and i send it to you all, i need to put 200 hologram, 2 per books, so it can take 2 days to make it all i think  Grin

i will share the payment adresse when i have check the quality of the book by myself.

I hope you will all be satisfied with this collector, a big thank you again to all who have reserved, as said on Twitter each of my projects allows the creation of the next one, and the next one is quite impressive, be ready!  Grin
In Bitcoin We Trust
Hi ! Hope you'all are fine !

A little update on my website! i'ts about the future BTC collector, i think you need to check that Grin https://1hodlclub.com/21-million/

Have a great week end everybody !  Smiley

(Update : Image from the website)
In Bitcoin We Trust
Hi everybody !  Grin

Hope you'all are fine !

I want to announce you that all book gonna be in my hands by around 28 July ! (Yes littlebit late but for good reason !)

Why 15 day late ? I was very insistent that the book had to be a luxury book to the printers and finally this week the quote was settled! the printing will be done in Offset printing, it will be a hard cover book with a square back which will be sewn and glued (Yes I wanted the book to be a luxury level book) concerning the inner sheets, it is 200gr matt coated paper (yes always more and more quality XD), the book is a total of 120 pages and each book weights 1 kilo!
and the little late it's in parts because the cover is soft touch finish a finish that gives a more luxurious rendering and a different touch from normal covers but take little bit longer to make !

In the coming week, I should receive photos of the book's productions, I will share them here  Smiley

If you have any question feel free to write here or pm me !  Wink

Have a great  week end to everybody !  Grin
In Bitcoin We Trust
Hey everyone !

Hope you're all fine !

just want to inform you a put a little sneak peak in twitter -> https://twitter.com/MrCryptHODL/status/1410663629750419461?s=20

Btw the Book is totally finished, tomorrow the printing process start !  Grin
In Bitcoin We Trust
Really appreciate you all love it !  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Nice cover. Can't wait to receive the books.
Activity: 426
Merit: 27
That color is incredible. it is perfect as the color of Bitcoin
In Bitcoin We Trust
Hi everyone ! Hope  you're all fine !  Smiley

Need you help for this, what are you think about the cover like that ?

In Bitcoin We Trust
Hi everyone !

Hope you have a  great week end !

i'm workin on the last details of the book this week end ! Gonna be sent to print comin Monday !  Smiley

A lot of work btw ! i try to put all the details of Bitcoin history, make a lot of  research too, btw the forum is mentionned too a lot of time in the history !

About the book, there is +100 pages, and i finally found a printing company adapted to my quality request, I was looking for a very thick type of paper like in architecture books or those of luxury clothing brands, a rather imposing paper !

then i'm gonna receive the exact thickness of the book and order the acrylique boxe for ! We should therefore be on schedule for mid-July as planned!  Grin

Have a great week end everyone !

Update June 27, 2021, 01:54:35 : wow 122 pages guys ! Shocked
In Bitcoin We Trust
Hi MrCryptHodl,

May you reserve for me : - BTC PUBLIC KEY:1FUCKELoNth7QKH6gUb8o4H4EBJY8KN6Zz, thank you.

Cry RIP John McAfee.

Hi jcga !
Hope you're fine !

Yes i can, i update the list for you ! thank you !

it's sad but RIP John McAfee  Sad

Sorry me, wrong address copied.

Reserved : "BTCATTACK-52 :               -BTC PUBLIC KEY:1McAfeeqSAVfSrMpWhdqLeSkTmNEuuZTg9"

No problem, i update !
legendary
Hi MrCryptHodl,

May you reserve for me : - BTC PUBLIC KEY:1FUCKELoNth7QKH6gUb8o4H4EBJY8KN6Zz, thank you.

Cry RIP John McAfee.

Hi jcga !
Hope you're fine !

Sorry me, wrong address copied.

Reserved : "BTCATTACK-52 :               -BTC PUBLIC KEY:1McAfeeqSAVfSrMpWhdqLeSkTmNEuuZTg9"
In Bitcoin We Trust
Hi MrCryptHodl,

Cry RIP John McAfee.

Hi jcga !
Hope you're fine !

legendary
Hi MrCryptHodl,

Cry RIP John McAfee.

In Bitcoin We Trust
Hi everyone!

New one new vanity adresses add ! this one take lot of hours  Grin

BTCATTACK-32 :  - BTC PUBLIC KEY:1FUCKELoNth7QKH6gUb8o4H4EBJY8KN6Zz

Update : I did not say it before, but for who don't know, MrCryptHODL and 1HoDLCLUB is one man operation, therefore nobody has access to my computers either personal or airgrabbed for btc addresses , neither the family, nor anyone.  Wink
In Bitcoin We Trust
Good morning all !

Hope you're all fine!

I would like to make you an announcement that I did not make at the beginning of the publication of this thread, I did not know how the community will take it even though they are part of the history of Bitcoin for me being in Bitcoin world since 2011.

10% of the proceeds from this sale will be donated to Freeross.org, this is very important to me and I think for a lot of people here.

have a good day everyone!

Free Ross !

WoW!! We can take number 26 please.

Thanks

Hi !
Hope you are fine ! You're welcome and thanks to you ! i update the list !   Grin
Pages:
Jump to: