Pages:
Author

Topic: [INFO/RESERVATION]Bitcoin Attack "A Cryptocurrency story" - 59 of 100 Reserved🚀 - page 7. (Read 4563 times)

Activity: 1211
Merit: 135
Krogothmanhattan alt account
Very nice holos and COF...Cant wait to see the finished product!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 872
In Bitcoin We Trust
Ah alright. Thanks for the clarification.
Just saw that there is a small mistake, you listed my name at #54 and not on #56 (Finney vanity) Tongue

You're welcome ! I try to be as clear as possible.

ahah excuse me for the mistake, tired takes over its last days  Cheesy

and also I wanted to clarify it, I had indicated in one of my posts that the books would be a little more expensive than the MOON PASS not which was $120, but will not exceed $150, it will be the case, the book will be 150 $ in Bitcoin at the time of the sale, I was just waiting for some clarifications regarding the price of the different pieces in the lots.

And also as announced on the MOON PASS Thread, I was planning to open a site that will reference all BTC Collectibles from my collections, it's done! yesterday I was able to complete the list for the
MOON PASS, today I added the page for the book, the references will follow, it's just that putting 1 by 1, 100 serial number and BTC address takes a little of time  Grin

The Website : https://1hodlclub.com/

You will also find a Shop page on the site, to clarify this page, it will not contain any BTC collectible of type Card, coin or book, this page is reserved for my third project which will arrive a few weeks after the book, Of course the project will be presented on Bitcointalk first and foremost, and reservations will take place on Bitcointalk too, on the shop people will be able to buy but without choosing their serial number, and of course will also have to pay in BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1954

Hey ! hope you are fine !

It's a discreet thread I think ahahah

So for the vanity addresses don't worry each edition will have one, it's just that I have to generate them and of course find the word i want in  Grin

i update the list for your number  Wink

Thanks for your support it's really appreciate !

PS :

- For information, all serial numbers that are in black(Example : BTCATTACK-XX) are available, only those in red (Example : BTCATTACK-XX) are reserved.

- I open my new website btw ! Few page are Work in progress ! the website gonna host all the reference of all MrCryptHODL and 1HoDLCLUB BTC collectible -> https://1hodlclub.com/

Ah alright. Thanks for the clarification.
Just saw that there is a small mistake, you listed my name at #54 and not on #56 (Finney vanity) Tongue
In Bitcoin We Trust
I'll take #60 please.

Thanks for your support dude !  Grin

i updated the list !  Wink
copper member
Activity: 335
Merit: 35
In Bitcoin We Trust
This is a very cool collectible. I will take #25 if it's still available. Thanks in advance!  Smiley

You're welcome !Thank to you very appreciate !  Smiley

still available i updated the list for you !  Grin

52 of 100 editions are reserved !  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1351
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
This is a very cool collectible. I will take #25 if it's still available. Thanks in advance!  Smiley
In Bitcoin We Trust
Hey,

did not notice this thread till now.  Shocked
Sadly most of the vanity addresses are already gone and I cant decide which one I should take. Cheesy Can you reserve #56 for me?

Hey ! hope you are fine !

It's a discreet thread I think ahahah

So for the vanity addresses don't worry each edition will have one, it's just that I have to generate them and of course find the word i want in  Grin

i update the list for your number  Wink

Thanks for your support it's really appreciate !

PS :

- For information, all serial numbers that are in black(Example : BTCATTACK-XX) are available, only those in red (Example : BTCATTACK-XX) are reserved.

- I open my new website btw ! Few page are Work in progress ! the website gonna host all the reference of all MrCryptHODL and 1HoDLCLUB BTC collectible -> https://1hodlclub.com/
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1954
Hey,

did not notice this thread till now.  Shocked
Sadly most of the vanity addresses are already gone and I cant decide which one I should take. Cheesy Can you reserve #56 for me?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I'm gonna take the 64. So I can give it to my kids when they ask how we got broke rich.  Cool
In Bitcoin We Trust
Hello everybody !

As promised I received the COA today instantly! Here are some photos !

I don't know if it will be the final version because there are a few things that disturb me in the graphic, otherwise the paper and great and it's soft touch to the touch

(Photos update)

In Bitcoin We Trust
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
In Bitcoin We Trust
Hey everyone !!!  Grin

So I have good news! COAs have arrived! the bad news is that I was not at home so the postman will come back tomorrow  Grin

I also bought something to write on black paper, since the COAs are black, and tomorrow I will put pictures of the COAs with the public key on them etc !!  Cheesy

For the book box, I don't think I said it here, but I'm thinking of designing a transparent acrylic box for the books with the BTC public key engraved on it as well as the serial number of the book, I just have to see in relation to the unit price because unfortunately I am not yet rich ahahha

For the book the BTC public Key will not be in the form of a QR code but a traditional one, as you can see below

In Bitcoin We Trust
Smiley Hi MCH possible to book BTCATTACK-24, If so, i'm in.

hi Jcga ! Hope you're fine !

Sure it's possible ! i updated the list for you !! thanks for your support dude !!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Smiley Hi MCH possible to book BTCATTACK-24, If so, i'm in.
In Bitcoin We Trust
Hey,

i am very interested in Nr. 92 !!
Is the number free to reserve?

Thanks !!

Best Regards.

Hi ! hope you're fine !

Yes the number 92 is available, i updated the list  Smiley

You're welcome ! and thanks to you for your support ! really appreciate !  Smiley

Update! : i receive yesterday the tracking of all the 100 COA ! Gonna be there fast  Wink
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hey,

i am very interested in Nr. 92 !!
Is the number free to reserve?

Thanks !!

Best Regards.
In Bitcoin We Trust
Hey Everyone !  Smiley

I ordered the all the 100 COA ! they gonna be send to me next tuesday ! BTC

I'm gonna send few photos as soon i get it !

Have a good night everybody ! some news coming soon  Wink

Update : i add few new BTC vanity adress, check on first post, reservation section.  Grin
In Bitcoin We Trust
Great work there. I'm enjoying watching it all come together. Have a great weekend!

Thanks dude ! always give the greatest to the community BTC

Have a great week end to you too and everyone ! Grin
Pages:
Jump to: