Pages:
Author

Topic: [INFO/RESERVATION]Bitcoin Attack "A Cryptocurrency story" - 59 of 100 Reserved🚀 - page 8. (Read 4563 times)

Activity: 570
Merit: 82
Great work there. I'm enjoying watching it all come together. Have a great weekend!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 872
In Bitcoin We Trust
Hi everyone !  Smiley

Hope you'all are fine !!

Unfortunately I was a little late sending the COAs to print, as you know this last week was fatal, and my wallet took a hit too  Grin, next Tuesday at the latest the certificates will be ordered , the book will follow in the coming weeks, it is not far from its final version.

Don't be crazy in the market Grin, had a great weekend and if you have anything to ask I'm here  Smiley
In Bitcoin We Trust
Hi everyone !  Smiley

While waiting for the COA and continuing the work on the book, I put below the definition of the Vanitiy addresses attributed to each book!

BTCATTACK-2   : krogoth - BTC PUBLIC KEY: 1DarkNetcMb3Ew57zp5Um2WTQ8jpoWr8H6

For edition number 2, The public key contains the word "DarkNet" because on October 2, 2013 Ross Ulbricht the creator of SilkRoad is arrested, following which he will be sentenced  for two life imprisonment, Free Ross !

Normally the word should be SilkRoad but the generation of the address takes about 20-25 days or more, unfortunately I don't have enough GPU power for,

BTCATTACK-3   : Liquidoptions - BTC PUBLIC KEY: 1GENESiS6Pj6FdgBxePhVj9qyV86VBFNXP

For edition number 3, The public key contains the word "GENESiS" because on January 3, 2009 Satoshi Nakamoto gives birth to the bitcoin network by mining the GENESIS block.

BTCATTACK-11 : richard4kcom - BTC PUBLIC KEY: 1HALViNGnBramu9B9aACnAhnq2z9A7g2ds

For edition number 11, The public key contains the word "HALViNG" Because on March 11, 2020 took place the third halving of BTC which halved the reward per block, dropping them from 25 to 12.5 BTC.

BTCATTACK-14 : Anonymous - BTC PUBLIC KEY: 1RedditbLh9QazjWbMLnDJZy1EBhwK2XA

For edition number 14, The public key contains the word "Reddit" Because on February 14, 2013 the Reddit site set up a system to buy Reddit Gold with Bitcoin.

BTCATTACK-15 : Steeley - BTC PUBLIC KEY: 1BTCxWPuLbtTmiBnqJsH69XzimGxxxSY8U

For edition number 15, The public key contains the word "BTCxWP" Because November 15, 2012 Wordpress accepts bitcoins for its paid services.

BTCATTACK-16 : Steeley - BTC PUBLIC KEY: 1xMEGAkftngx51EhGX6MqzSy1g4JHnNoj

For edition number 16, The public key contains the word "MEGA" Because on February 16, 2013 the MEGA online storage site accepts payments in BTC

BTCATTACK-21 : [Locked for Special Auction] - BTC PUBLIC KEY: 1XX21MXXDujfD2xNnrkaFmhzCLo2pzK4Nv

For edition number 21, The public key contains the word "21M" To represent the maximum supply of Bitcoin which is 21 Million BTC

BTCATTACK-22 : sunnybwoy - BTC PUBLIC KEY: 1PiZZAvbysuKsA4TFeQM7iQXvbpjzHJ2kn

For edition number 22, The public key contains the word "PiZZA" because on May 22, 2010 our dear laszlo bought 2 pizzas for 10,000 (if I'm not mistaken) and since then it's pizza day.

BTCATTACK-24 : - BTC PUBLIC KEY: 1MTGoxqa5tyoZo5nDML4LPRjVd6gkGkGmr

For edition number 24, The public key contains the word "MTGox" Because on February 24, 2014 the MTGox platform suffered a loss of 744K bTC or the equivalent of 250 million at the time, the site closed.

BTCATTACK-25 : - BTC PUBLIC KEY:1x25BTCKUkNaUAvEojDnY46qFmtjA8wzX

For edition number 25, The public key contains the word "25BTC" To represent the 25 BTC which was the reward by block after the first Halving of November 28, 2012

BTCATTACK-28 : - BTC PUBLIC KEY:1xSTAMPs3j42PEyFWBEUeRjB9XLKnUjMv

For edition number 28, The public key contains the word "STAMP" because on July 28, 2017 the first crypto stamp was created by "krogothmanhattan" a member of Bitcointalk community.

BTCATTACK-29 : - BTC PUBLIC KEY:1BTCxATMDaPGsj6WfRu5DkU86TUiBCLg7p

For edition number 29, The public key contains the word "BTCxATM" because on November 29, 2013 the first Bitcoin AtM is put into service in Vancouver.

BTCATTACK-41 : - BTC PUBLIC KEY:1BTCx41K5YM8DqcLV6Bs5uBqhpmPRcxCuh

For edition number 41, The public key contains the word "BTCxATM" because on November 29, 2013 the first Bitcoin AtM is put into service in Vancouver.

BTCATTACK-50 : Hookzup1 - BTC PUBLIC KEY:1REWARDYJgUT2woMMbzVihaff4hKs5zyt

For edition number 50, The public key contains the word "REWARD" because the REWARD per block at the launch of BTC was 50BTC per block

BTCATTACK-55 : Anonymous - BTC PUBLIC KEY:1xHoDLeW8PqUGzZZo3e3KZ1iMG4v6sBk8

For edition number 55, The public key contains the word "HoDL" Because HODL is one of the words from the Bitcoin community, and if we can believe them, here is the creator of this word https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/i-am-hodling-375643

BTCATTACK-60 : - BTC PUBLIC KEY:1BUBBLEqi9kYvmiDN18gGHN1sxCnPzYtZp

For edition number 60, The public key contains the word "BUBBLE "Because for a long time and even today bitcoin and other virtual currencies are considered a speculative bubble by many central banks, investors or any other public finance person.

BTCATTACK-66 : - BTC PUBLIC KEY:1xBEARqpcSxGyutL6uUH7KzhUuXS5LCM7

For edition number 66, The public key contains the word "BEAR" To represent the team that will lose during this bull run  Grin

BTCATTACK-74 : - BTC PUBLIC KEY:1FoRKx743StZQKTaDshVz1zs7E5PQmZgoQ

For edition number 74, The public key contains the word "FoRKx74" because bitcoin suffered 74 forks. (If I'm not mistaken)

BTCATTACK-77 : - BTC PUBLIC KEY:1xBULL4MECykToDvkdpX1L4WC3u4ktFD6

For edition number 77, The public key contains the word "BULL" to represent the great heroes of each bull run, who HODL or who along the market! force to all of us!

BTCATTACK-80 : - BTC PUBLIC KEY:1Cypherx7SjfNc3nVJ4TWwfRmxL1quVSg2

For edition number 80, The public key contains the word "Cypher" to represent the Cypherpunk movement which in the 80's became a movement

BTCATTACK-99 : - BTC PUBLIC KEY:1BMoNEYvNxBbx7jr4RPQ1VETLMidzZQ1Yu

For edition number 99, The public key contains the word "Bmoney" In a sense the father of BTC.

There may be some errors, I apologize if this is the case it will be corrected.

As a reminder, the number with nicknames next to its reserved, the rest is still free!

I will add another vanity address in the coming days!

If you have any questions or anything feel free to ask her on this post or by PM!

In Bitcoin We Trust
Hi everyone !!

32% of the supply is reserved  Grin (32 of 100 editions) it's awesome ! you all support it's beautiful !! Smiley

I am waiting for a final quote for the book and the official price will be displayed, as announced on twitter it will be around 150$ in BTC, no more.  Smiley

Without your support all this will not be possible, thank you very much! and thank you to everyone who took MOON PASS, it is thanks to you that I have the funds to be able to produce this piece for the community! Smiley

To all the community member who don't reserve his book we waitin you  Grin
In Bitcoin We Trust
Hi everyone !! Hope you all fine !

I need your help  Grin

I have a quick question for the community, we have a problem, we must really put Elon Musk in the history of Bitcoin after all that he has done since the beginning of 2021 where well we act as if he never had exist ? XD

it sounds like a joke but it's serious xD  Grin

EDIT : I add some vanity adresses to the first post , check out  Smiley

and there is an other exemple of part of the book ! the text are just for example, actually re write it  Smiley

I think it would be interesting if you added him, just as a historical fact since at the end of the day he will pass like another idiot just like mccfee

Clearly !
Activity: 426
Merit: 27

I need your help  Grin

I have a quick question for the community, we have a problem, we must really put Elon Musk in the history of Bitcoin after all that he has done since the beginning of 2021 where well we act as if he never had exist ? XD

and there is an other exemple of part of the book ! the text are just for example, actually re write it  Smiley

I think it would be interesting if you added him, just as a historical fact since at the end of the day he will pass like another idiot just like mccfee
In Bitcoin We Trust

Just my opinion, but I'd say yes. It is history after all whether we like it or not. It's history that's still being written so maybe there will be something positive that comes out of all of this for Bitcoin.

Yes I totally agree with you! and we will come out clearly positive, showing that crypto does not depend on a tweet !
copper member
Activity: 114
Merit: 48

Just my opinion, but I'd say yes. It is history after all whether we like it or not. It's history that's still being written so maybe there will be something positive that comes out of all of this for Bitcoin.
In Bitcoin We Trust
what is it all about the btc addresses linked to the book serials? just the payment address for the respective book or is there another use for it?

No, these are not the payment addresses, they are the addresses of each book, the public and private key will be in the book covered with a custom 3D hologram tamper-proof sticker!  Smiley

This is so that in some ways the books are on the BTC blockchain

In Bitcoin We Trust

I need your help  Grin

Activity: 355
Merit: 123
In Bitcoin We Trust
hi everyone !

you can check the first post, 1 by 1 i add BTC public key for all books  Grin

Cool idea! I've never funded a book with BTC before Smiley!

Thanks !

To explain the concept of vanity addresses that I used, each address represents an event, as far as possible on the day of the event,

for example the BTCATTACK-22 at the address -> 1PiZzA9BAvXJB6SctyvCCPA2B3YWuDYuch

inside there is the word pizza because on May 22, 2010 our dear laszlo bought 2 pizzas for 10,000 (if I'm not mistaken) and since then it's pizza day  Grin

If the concept does not please I can put 1Attack address + the serial number to all  Smiley

That concept pleases me! Love it!

Thanks ! very happy to see the concept is appreciate !  Grin

#22 &  # 84 please

Thanks for your support dude ! it's very appreciate !! list updated !!

TO everyone, follow the thread, the list update 1 or 2 time per hour with new generated vanity BTC adresses for each book  Wink (i only have a 2070 Super so i can't generate too much adress per hour)
copper member
Activity: 527
Merit: 31
copper member
hi everyone !

you can check the first post, 1 by 1 i add BTC public key for all books  Grin

Thanks !

To explain the concept of vanity addresses that I used, each address represents an event, as far as possible on the day of the event,

for example the BTCATTACK-22 at the address -> 1PiZzA9BAvXJB6SctyvCCPA2B3YWuDYuch

inside there is the word pizza because on May 22, 2010 our dear laszlo bought 2 pizzas for 10,000 (if I'm not mistaken) and since then it's pizza day  Grin

If the concept does not please I can put 1Attack address + the serial number to all  Smiley

That concept pleases me! Love it!
In Bitcoin We Trust
hi everyone !

Thanks !

inside there is the word pizza because on May 22, 2010 our dear laszlo bought 2 pizzas for 10,000 (if I'm not mistaken) and since then it's pizza day  Grin

If the concept does not please I can put 1Attack address + the serial number to all  Smiley
copper member
hi everyone !

In Bitcoin We Trust
hi everyone !

In Bitcoin We Trust
ill take the lowest number thanks.

Hi ! hope you are fine !

Awesome thanks for your support !!  Smiley

23 of 100 Editions Reserved !

Update section add to first post  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2214
Merit: 1057
ill take the lowest number thanks.
In Bitcoin We Trust
all good with reserved #5  Smiley

Ok everyone who asked first for the BOOK, the list is updated, can you confirme me it's ok for everybody ? so i can open for public  Smiley

#13 is perfect thanks!

Perfect !  Grin

20 of 100 Book are reserved !  Smiley THanks for this awesome support ! work on it you all gonna love it!

For information all book gonna have they own BTC public and private key ! we have to put it on the blockchain it makes sense  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: