Pages:
Author

Topic: [INFO/RESERVATION]Bitcoin Attack "A Cryptocurrency story" - 59 of 100 Reserved🚀 - page 9. (Read 4563 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 872
In Bitcoin We Trust
all good with reserved #5  Smiley

Ok everyone who asked first for the BOOK, the list is updated, can you confirme me it's ok for everybody ? so i can open for public  Smiley

#13 is perfect thanks!

Perfect !  Grin
Activity: 166
Merit: 7
Ok everyone who asked first for the BOOK, the list is updated, can you confirme me it's ok for everybody ? so i can open for public  Smiley

#13 is perfect thanks!
Activity: 1941
Merit: 375
Cryptoshi Blockomoto
In Bitcoin We Trust
#88 pls.

Hi ! hope you are fine !

Thanks for the support dude ! i updated the list  Grin
administrator
Activity: 3738
Merit: 2948
In Bitcoin We Trust
I'll take #19 plz.. Great work again...

Thank you dude very very appreciate your support ! work need to be always great  Smiley
Activity: 1736
Merit: 501
https://rollbit.com/referral/Agrawas
I'll take #19 plz.. Great work again...
In Bitcoin We Trust
Ok everyone who asked first for the BOOK, the list is updated, can you confirme me it's ok for everybody ? so i can open for public  Smiley

I'm good with #10. Thank you!

You're welcome !  Smiley btw the serial number reservation is Open ! choose your number  Grin

if you want to not show you name on the list you can PM with the number you want !  Wink
copper member
Activity: 114
Merit: 48

I'm good with #10. Thank you!
In Bitcoin We Trust
In Bitcoin We Trust
Very cool. Would like to reserve lowest number available please!

Love the idea and the little I see looks great...can I be added to the reserve list....the next lowest number possible.

Cheers Smiley

Hi to you two !! how are you ?

Yes just need to waitin for the answer of the people on the list in the before post and then i assign you the lowest number, or you can choose too  Smiley

Thanks for your support everyone it's awesome really !  Shocked
Activity: 166
Merit: 7
Love the idea and the little I see looks great...can I be added to the reserve list....the next lowest number possible.

Cheers Smiley
Activity: 382
Merit: 265
Very cool. Would like to reserve lowest number available please!
In Bitcoin We Trust
Good evening everyone !

Here is compared to the order of the requests on the thread and in PM I put here from the first to the last to choose its number;

Krogoth : OK!
Liquidoptions : OK!
Frank Alpencoin : OK!
Hookzup1 : OK!
tweetious :OK!
slimzak :OK!
Evillish :OK!
ConcordeSST :OK!
Richard4kcom :OK!

After the people on the list have chosen at that time I will open the reservations / pre-order to everyone, it's just to be able to manage it well, otherwise everyone risks asking for the same number and have no idea and will not get away with it  Grin

I will contact you in order by PM to ask for your numbers, in this way one after the other you will be able to know the availability of the series.

And btw i make an uptade to the principal thread !  Smiley
In Bitcoin We Trust
Thanks for you interest you all !  Smiley really appreciate it's awesome ! this pieces gonna be awesome ! some high high level !
copper member
Activity: 10
Merit: 14
Super interested in the book! Put me on the list.
copper member
Activity: 114
Merit: 48
Put me on the reservation list as well! Looks cool!
In Bitcoin We Trust
Everyone want this big book  Shocked

In few day or less i'm gonna open the pre order list in this thread !

Each lot will consist of the following items; The box of the book, the book, the certificate of authenticity, a thank you card, 2-3 stickers made for the occasion.

Each book will have its serial number, for the moment the number of edition remains at 100 pieces, if really a strong demand would arise it could be increased.

I release i little pics of the Certificat of Authenticity of the Book [Not the final version btw]  Grin

Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
Following. I'll take the next lowest available number.
In Bitcoin We Trust
Hi everyone !

Hope y'all fine ! thanks for you interest it's very appreciate really ! Smiley

Once the price is fixed, I will include in this post a list with all the references and you can choose! the first interested parties above will be able to choose their numbers starting with the first to have requested and so on  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: