Pages:
Author

Topic: [INFO/RESERVATION]Bitcoin Attack "A Cryptocurrency story" - 59 of 100 Reserved🚀 - page 6. (Read 4563 times)

copper member
Activity: 577
Merit: 171
Good morning all !

Hope you're all fine!

I would like to make you an announcement that I did not make at the beginning of the publication of this thread, I did not know how the community will take it even though they are part of the history of Bitcoin for me being in Bitcoin world since 2011.

10% of the proceeds from this sale will be donated to Freeross.org, this is very important to me and I think for a lot of people here.

have a good day everyone!

Free Ross !

WoW!! We can take number 26 please.

Thanks
Activity: 1078
Merit: 872
In Bitcoin We Trust
Good morning all !

Hope you're all fine!

I would like to make you an announcement that I did not make at the beginning of the publication of this thread, I did not know how the community will take it even though they are part of the history of Bitcoin for me being in Bitcoin world since 2011.

10% of the proceeds from this sale will be donated to Freeross.org, this is very important to me and I think for a lot of people here.

have a good day everyone!

Free Ross !
In Bitcoin We Trust
Hi everyone !
I hope that you all are ok ! after a few days of absence here is an update!

i want to share with you the version closest to the final version of a page! of course it won't be sent to print exactly like that, so as not to spoil you before you receive it  Wink

I hope you like what you have seen so far!

[The texts are not corrected on this version it is normal]
In Bitcoin We Trust
HI everyone !

just to say you i add few BTC vanity adresses :

BTCATTACK-43 :               - BTC PUBLIC KEY:1WeiDaidxFax6z9fe1DUGGm1MyeH5yBL7

BTCATTACK-47 :               -BTC PUBLIC KEY:1AssangeP9xca38AfF9VfDCkCd236jaRWx

BTCATTACK-49 :               -BTC PUBLIC KEY:1WarrenW4nkBirqYbCH9Ew7rG2kX5ndDZ

BTCATTACK-52 :               -BTC PUBLIC KEY:1McAfeeqSAVfSrMpWhdqLeSkTmNEuuZTg9

BTCATTACK-54 :               -BTC PUBLIC KEY:1SatsNEVXPYcEYntgDGhupRRdzjKn5ve3

BTCATTACK-58 :               -BTC PUBLIC KEY:1BLoCKSVjQY4mfCFJT22353wqm23YyMz1Q

BTCATTACK-62 :               -BTC PUBLIC KEY:1Crypton1dPFKQVmd2PoEY5fPvzRrrJ5JT

More gonna be add before this end of the week  Wink
In Bitcoin We Trust
#44 Please  Cheesy

Awesome ! Thank you ! i updated the list !  Grin

55 of 100 editions are reserved !  Smiley

Some information, after reflection, if in July the GAS FEE Ethereum is between 5-8 Gwei as a few days ago I will mint one NFT per Book on my ERC721 Token! Edition 1, 21 and 100 they will have a gif version and each with its details.

For the book I am currently in the process of transitioning content from Adobe Illustrator to InDesign, I have to redo check the Text content before sending to print, and double check all my sources and also have it confirmed by some members of the community.

For the moment the deadlines are respected, there may be a very small delay of a few days depending on the production time of the acrylic boxes for the book.

I am also pleased to announce that after 2 requests to Etherscan the information of the Token ERC721 CryptHODL has finally been put! what a pleasure to have a bitcoin "BTC" on the profile  Grin

In Bitcoin We Trust
   Signature sounds fine..thanks

You're welcome ! thanks to you !
Activity: 1211
Merit: 135
Krogothmanhattan alt account
Hi everybody ! I hope you are doing fine ! a

as I was asked by PM, indeed I intended to sign all the books, the inside part of the cover will be blank for this use.

I would still like to know if some would like it Unsigned, and if others would like a personal message in it with signature ? basic I write a thank you message as well as a quote about bitcoin  Smiley

Signature sounds fine..thanks
In Bitcoin We Trust
Hi everybody ! I hope you are doing fine ! a

as I was asked by PM, indeed I intended to sign all the books, the inside part of the cover will be blank for this use.

I would still like to know if some would like it Unsigned, and if others would like a personal message in it with signature ? basic I write a thank you message as well as a quote about bitcoin  Smiley
In Bitcoin We Trust
hi everyone !! hope you'all are fine !

I want to inform you, I am coming to the end of the book! besides, I'm happy I'm going to be able to put El Salvador in it  Smiley

Excuse me if I did not share a lot of content inside the book unlike the moon pass, I would like it to be a surprise when people read it  Wink

I am still discussing with printing companies, by June 25 the book will be sent to print normally,

for the boxes of the book I need to have finished the book itself for with the thickness of this one in addition to the basic dimensions, they too will have to be ordered a few days after June 25th.

This time it was a little more complicated than the MOON PASS because we are talking about 100 editions but above all about a book, which for transport weighs a lot, but I'm fine. Cheesy

In any case, a thank you to all who have reserved their editions, do not hesitate if you have any questions I am at your disposal! and of course share this BTC collectible with your friends  Grin

ps : Look at this beauty https://1hodlclub.com/! btw i design it and make it myself
In Bitcoin We Trust
Dude, not because it was my idea but it looks great, it would be nice a little orange in the back too, after all here we love orange 🍊

For more orange it's a suprise, as soon i get the final product you gonna understand, not only about the book  Grin

I'm still waiting for quotes, but the book gonna have its acrylic box (can be orange  Wink Grin) with the BTC public key of the book in question engraved on it.

And I invite people to go see the project tab of my website, secrets are hidden there   Roll Eyes https://1hodlclub.com/

Activity: 426
Merit: 27
Good evening everyone !

I got a little idea from Thiago007 by PM who asked me why not make the cover in Orange (to remind BTC), Wanting to stay quite sober on the free exterior style I would like to know what you think of it in this way.

What are you think ? (The 0.002009 is not the price of the book but the number of Bitcoin that will be loaded in the Canvas of approximately 120cm x 80cm of the editions 21 and 100)

Dude, not because it was my idea but it looks great, it would be nice a little orange in the back too, after all here we love orange 🍊
In Bitcoin We Trust
hi everyone !  Smiley

Hope y'all fine !  Wink

For information the book is in advance, it takes a little time because it is a sensitive book which concerns history and I have no room for mistakes.

for now the release is still scheduled for early July, it may just have a few days of delays due to boxes for books.
In Bitcoin We Trust
I would like to reserve BTCATTACK-35, pending the price reveal

Thanks ! List updated for you  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197
Verified awesomeness ✔
I would like to reserve BTCATTACK-35, pending the price reveal
In Bitcoin We Trust
Good evening everyone !

I got a little idea from Thiago007 who asked me why not make the cover in Orange (to remind BTC), Wanting to stay quite sober on the free exterior style I would like to know what you think of it in this way.

What are you think ? (The 0.002009 is not the price of the book but the number of Bitcoin that will be loaded in the Canvas of approximately 120cm x 80cm of the editions 21 and 100)

Yep..Orange BTC looks better IMO.

Thank you! `Thanks to Thiago007 for the idea too !, and indeed the rendering is much better I also find !

UPDATE : btw check there https://1hodlclub.com/ i update few per weeks  Wink
Activity: 1211
Merit: 135
Krogothmanhattan alt account
Good evening everyone !

I got a little idea from Thiago007 who asked me why not make the cover in Orange (to remind BTC), Wanting to stay quite sober on the free exterior style I would like to know what you think of it in this way.

Yep..Orange BTC looks better IMO.
In Bitcoin We Trust
Good evening everyone !

I got a little idea from Thiago007 by PM who asked me why not make the cover in Orange (to remind BTC), Wanting to stay quite sober on the free exterior style I would like to know what you think of it in this way.

In Bitcoin We Trust
Very nice holos and COF...Cant wait to see the finished product!

Thank you ! very appreciate !

Work on it ! always give the best !

For the record, I put a holos on the back of my phone for 1 month with a public and private key underneath to test the quality of the holos, and I was amazed, for 1 month to go back and forth between my pocket and my hand the holos did not move a bit  Grin Shocked

Wow, nice to see you doing some great quality control! Thank you!

You're Welcome !

Always need to make that high level quality control Grin
copper member
Activity: 114
Merit: 48

For the record, I put a holos on the back of my phone for 1 month with a public and private key underneath to test the quality of the holos, and I was amazed, for 1 month to go back and forth between my pocket and my hand the holos did not move a bit  Grin Shocked

Wow, nice to see you doing some great quality control! Thank you!
In Bitcoin We Trust

Pages:
Jump to: