Pages:
Author

Topic: Initial Coin Offering (ICO) in 2019 - page 16. (Read 25613 times)

Activity: 580
Merit: 101
December 16, 2018, 11:25:52 PM
Initial ICO offering or ICO will be going on at the next year, although bitcoin and ethereum have lower price they can start with success way because just take several month later eth will growing up.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
December 16, 2018, 11:03:16 PM
Over time and technological advances in the digital era, many people have been very interested in investing some of their money in the world of cryptocurrency such as Ethereum / (Altcoins). What are your plans for next year, and will you participate in the ICO?
Thank you.
Perhaps this is can be my hope on future cryptocurrency, with the development of the technology that keep on increasing from day to day. I think it will also affect the development in blockchain/cryptocurrency, it giving the way to be better.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
December 16, 2018, 10:00:42 PM
This ICO in 2019 will usually follow the development of cryptocurrency in the community, when there is a lot of good news about cryptocurrency and many who use cryptocurrency then the ICO in 2019 this will be good.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
December 16, 2018, 09:42:11 PM
2018 has recorded one of the years with high incidence of scam ICOs or project. I am not surprised because the bull market in December 2017 and somewhere in January, 2018 drew a lot of attention to cryptocurrency which triggered the drive of people to make money from crypto either through the legit means or bad means. This affected the market severely because most investors were now scared to join ICOs.
I believe 2019 will have some thing new and unique for the entire crypto market which will boost ICOs and eventually help the market growth.
Well! That is what happened in some of the news that were in 2018, fraud that often happened was one of the reasons for investors to leave because they were afraid to join the ICO. And it feels difficult to grow trust if someone has experienced a fraud incident. It is unfortunate.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
December 16, 2018, 05:44:18 PM
I hope that next year there will be less fraudulent projects and ICO will be better. Therefore, I think that I will continue to invest in ICO, because good projects have not gone away and continue to appear.
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
December 16, 2018, 05:31:37 PM
I intend participating in more of STO than ICOs. What would make me change my mind, is if ICOs are regulated and are being backed up by the regulatory body.

That's right. If ICOs are just regulated more investors are coming in and invest, and more people are going to participate because of the potential of getting good amount of profit in investing in ICOs. But sad, they have been scammed and now shying away from investing in any ICOs because of rampant scamming.
I agree that if ICOs are managed by the authorities, they will retain the confidence of investors because investors will avoid fraud. However, the prices of ICOs are still dependent on the market, so I think that in 2019 the ICO will not be able to return.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
December 16, 2018, 05:11:48 PM
in my opinion 2018 was not the best year for ico and we need to look for new projects and for new methods pf earnong money
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
December 16, 2018, 05:07:19 PM
Over time and technological advances in the digital era, many people have been very interested in investing some of their money in the world of cryptocurrency such as Ethereum / (Altcoins). What are your plans for next year, and will you participate in the ICO?
Thank you.
2019 may be the year of STO (Security Token Offering), a new kind of regulated tokensale. I think this kind could bring more investments than ICO, because it is more regulated and offer dividends for token holders. But the market have to be in better situation for such projects to succeed.

yes and I hope that next year there will be more countries that can be supported by the government with legality
of course it will be a great advantage for everyone
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
December 16, 2018, 05:02:16 PM
Thank you.
2019 may be the year of STO (Security Token Offering), a new kind of regulated tokensale. I think this kind could bring more investments than ICO, because it is more regulated and offer dividends for token holders. But the market have to be in better situation for such projects to succeed.
Activity: 490
December 16, 2018, 05:02:00 PM
Whether I will continue to participate in new projects will depend on whether market trend change - if it happens, then of course my intention regarding participation as an investor will take place, but if the fall continues, then I'm not sure that I will have motivation.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 16, 2018, 04:53:11 PM
So far, I do not see any sense to participate in the ICO, since it is better to buy tokens of new projects on the exchange, as it turns out to be cheaper and safer. It is too early to invest in altcoins or Bitcoins, as I am waiting for the market to fall to the lowest level.

I agree but not about bitcoin. Bitcoin is different from other altcoins. As you can see, altcoins or tokens are really cheaper once they are listed in exchanges. So it is much better to wait for them in exchanges because dumpers will sell them at a very cheap price.
Activity: 333
Merit: 14
December 16, 2018, 04:42:59 PM
What about my plans for the year 2019 I do not know yet what about the ICOs and what the conditions will be, but it is exactly that part of my profit I will invest into crypto.
Activity: 784
December 16, 2018, 04:39:47 PM
So far, I do not see any sense to participate in the ICO, since it is better to buy tokens of new projects on the exchange, as it turns out to be cheaper and safer. It is too early to invest in altcoins or Bitcoins, as I am waiting for the market to fall to the lowest level.
Activity: 770
December 16, 2018, 04:24:12 PM
I hope there will be chance for the next year (2019) to be a better time for cryptocurrency compared to the last few month where most of the cryptocurrency facing a dropping moments.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
December 16, 2018, 04:16:47 PM
In as much as there are great news regarding massive adoption of crypto by so many giant business, I will invest because it will actually bring more people to crypto just like old day but first crypto price need to be stable so that people will not be afraid of volatility which is actually pursing investors away from crypto
Activity: 546
December 16, 2018, 03:21:28 PM
I have plans for next year and I start now by investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum. In 2019 I think the market will definitely recover so the ICO project will also be more promising. And those who will invest in ICO projects will be more because they will have more opportunities to achieve success.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
December 16, 2018, 02:59:08 PM
Now, with the market price of crypto coins declining, the impact on the ICO project has also decreased. So as to make more and faker ICO projects. But next year I certainly hope the market will recover and the ICO project will also grow.
Activity: 812
December 16, 2018, 02:46:12 PM
Thank you.
One of my plan this coming 2019 I will study on how become good trader but at the same time I will choose ICO that I can earn and make huge income. And, can also multiply my capital. I will try my best to manage the risk in investing ICO and I will choose the ICO which have great potential for the future.
Activity: 1344
December 16, 2018, 07:44:01 AM
I don’t even know if we need more coins. We already have enough for 1000 years. Where more already. Now on the market about 6,000 coins.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
December 16, 2018, 03:47:27 AM
Hard to say if i will invest in icos in 2019. If it comes to a regulation, then maybe. But because currently the market is dying, i prefer to wait and see what will happen.
Pages:
Jump to: