Pages:
Author

Topic: Initial Coin Offering (ICO) in 2019 - page 17. (Read 25613 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 16, 2018, 03:42:40 AM
Over time and technological advances in the digital era, many people have been very interested in investing some of their money in the world of cryptocurrency such as Ethereum / (Altcoins). What are your plans for next year, and will you participate in the ICO?
Thank you.

I guess still yes? I will participate in an ICO but not in the form of investing too much in the ICO. Maybe I will just advertise their ICO or simply, to join bounty campaigns and earn free token in reward for my work and participation.
seeing the project that is now increasingly unclear, makes me now increasingly lazy in participating in ICO projects in its bounty program. in exchange for a token that does not match the price of the ICO rate, I am disappointed
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
December 16, 2018, 03:08:21 AM
With time and regulations scamers would leave us and then more people and more money join ICO es i belive its here for a long time but with time would  be done some changes with it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 16, 2018, 03:02:21 AM
Now is really the right time to invest in some coins in the market, but personally I don’t have investment capital, and my main task is to keep the tokens that I have. As for investing in ICO projects in 2019, it is difficult to say whether the market situation will improve and whether there will be favorable conditions for this.
Activity: 672
Merit: 35
#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator
December 16, 2018, 02:21:13 AM
Over time and technological advances in the digital era, many people have been very interested in investing some of their money in the world of cryptocurrency such as Ethereum / (Altcoins). What are your plans for next year, and will you participate in the ICO?
Thank you.
I will still invest in some ICOs if they are very legit and transparent team. However, I'd prefer to go invest in some STOs because they are legal and they have a high success rate based on my opinions. STOs are the trend in 2019, I'm sure investors know that.
I think so!! STOs will be a trend in the coming year 2019, but please be aware also very risk well, when us see a team developers that’re not relevant.

basically, we have a lot to learn this year where the ICOs many are leaving the project without any impression
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
December 16, 2018, 01:37:52 AM
now we are preparing use of future projects to launch with the ico scheme on market as looking as first of more with funding from female investors from indonesia,
to helps as covering expends of tasks with the future terms of work on manage as completion as preparing service on deliverance for the reach of pupils of indonesia to helps as disposing ideas as rejecting risks on distraction of communication as attaining field of online dating that the service have us of caressen webworks from indonesia to manage the directional and operational on tasks with functionality with the culture friendly customs as opposed with one of traditional ones or more of distros from the foreign abroad entrance to indonesia.
Activity: 616
Merit: 18
📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
December 16, 2018, 12:38:28 AM
Thank you.
I will still invest in some ICOs if they are very legit and transparent team. However, I'd prefer to go invest in some STOs because they are legal and they have a high success rate based on my opinions. STOs are the trend in 2019, I'm sure investors know that.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
December 16, 2018, 12:35:27 AM
Initial Coin Offering (ICO) in 2019 will develop fast and cover all market, it will use many new features and technologies to get more customer to invest in ICO. New good projects will be born and they will run ICO to raise money for their project.
I hope and hopefully there will be someone who can monitor it because the many unclear and deceptive projects ultimately harm many investors for now.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
December 16, 2018, 12:22:34 AM
Thank you.
I will not invest in ICO projects next year yet, there is too much risk, and tokens produced will immediately fall in price, but I’ll be participating in ICO bounty campaigns mainly in those that do not require KYC testing.
However, the situation may change if the cryptocurrency market starts to recover or the states start regulating the activities of ICO. While it is difficult to say when it will be. Therefore, we will monitor the situation and adjust our actions to changing market conditions.
copper member
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
December 15, 2018, 11:32:20 PM
Initial Coin Offering (ICO) in 2019 will develop fast and cover all market, it will use many new features and technologies to get more customer to invest in ICO. New good projects will be born and they will run ICO to raise money for their project.
Activity: 482
Merit: 10
https://www.empirehotels.io/
December 15, 2018, 10:51:29 PM
Thank you.
it depends on the market situation in 2019, no one wants to invest in crypto if the market is bearish (down dramatically) it is just throwing away their money, buying expensive prices and getting assets at cheap prices.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
December 15, 2018, 10:01:44 PM
If the market is good condition or starting to recover that's the time I will invest my money in some ICO's it will be profitable I'm sure many investors will invest.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
December 15, 2018, 09:48:51 PM
I prefer to buy coins that are already in the market rather than buying coins sat ico takes place because it is more profitable for me.
but if you want to join ico try purchasing the contents protocol ico, this ico will have several phase later.
Activity: 420
December 15, 2018, 09:44:39 PM
I am just gonna sit back for a while and observe staring on january if there can be changes in the ico's gameplay. If it does have a change, I can go back and invest again in ico.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
December 15, 2018, 09:33:54 PM
Thank you.

I guess still yes? I will participate in an ICO but not in the form of investing too much in the ICO. Maybe I will just advertise their ICO or simply, to join bounty campaigns and earn free token in reward for my work and participation.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 15, 2018, 09:08:44 PM
I will still follow the bounty as usual even though the market has not recovered. at least collect a lot of bounties and if in the end market recover, it is only a matter of time to launch on the market exchanger.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
December 15, 2018, 09:06:50 PM
Right now I am invested in EVOAI, a coin that makes the crypto market place a little bit closer to the real world by lowering the difference between market buy and sell and introducing programmable complex trading bots. The market buy and sell will be brought closer using arbitrage trading which will also generate profit for token holders. This bot is called EVABOT and is already on demo. There are videos of it making 1-4 percent profit per day, search crypto joe on youtube and he will showcase this. The ICO is still going on and each token is $0.55. If you invest in it now and crypto goes down further, the price of what you invested in still stays the same. You can find more at http://evoai.network and you can join the telegram which has many competitions and stuff at t.me/evoai
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
December 15, 2018, 09:05:48 PM
2018 has recorded one of the years with high incidence of scam ICOs or project. I am not surprised because the bull market in December 2017 and somewhere in January, 2018 drew a lot of attention to cryptocurrency which triggered the drive of people to make money from crypto either through the legit means or bad means. This affected the market severely because most investors were now scared to join ICOs.
I believe 2019 will have some thing new and unique for the entire crypto market which will boost ICOs and eventually help the market growth.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
December 15, 2018, 08:22:57 PM
If Security Token Offering will ensure scam-free investment why not I will surely invest in it as for the regulation of ICOs which body is going to be responsible for their regulation? this need serious attention else we are still going to see a lot of scam ICOs come 2019 a lot of investors funds had gone into drain courtesy of scam ICOs this situations must be stopped in 2019.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
December 15, 2018, 07:57:24 PM
With SECs yet to make a decision about cryptocurrencies, I think 2019 will see light and then it will proceed to 2020 where by that time, many people might have seen the good things about crypto when SEC accepts the ETFs
Activity: 280
December 15, 2018, 05:49:13 PM
I appreciate the opinions of all of you who have given comments, hopes and explanations about investment in cryptocurrency and ICO. I hope that in the upcoming 2019, it will provide better benefits than this year. Hopefully the future will be brighter. Thank you all.
Pages:
Jump to: