Pages:
Author

Topic: Initial Coin Offering (ICO) in 2019 - page 18. (Read 25613 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 251
December 15, 2018, 10:40:23 AM
Over time and technological advances in the digital era, many people have been very interested in investing some of their money in the world of cryptocurrency such as Ethereum / (Altcoins). What are your plans for next year, and will you participate in the ICO?
Thank you.
If I can find a good projects that has potential to become huge then I will invest in ICO and support them all the way. I think most of the ICOs has opted to wait until the market will be good enough as more investors are also hesitant to invest due to the decline of crypto prices. I'm optimistic that we can bounce back next year.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
December 15, 2018, 10:34:57 AM
ICO is a good way of investing in promising projects (and not only on blockchain) and I will definitely will participate in them, but only if crypto market is growing or at least is stable.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
December 15, 2018, 10:25:53 AM
I think many ico investors sobered up in 2018, and people are no longer throwing money around like it was back in 2017. Now the market has become much cleaner, it is noticeable, only very worthy projects collect a good amount of investment.
No, the ico market will not disappear, I still think that this is the future of fundraising for startups. The process will change a little bit in the future, now there are already excellent solutions for ico's as icovo, w12, loligo, daox ... daico's
Activity: 476
Merit: 120
December 15, 2018, 10:03:09 AM
2018 was not very successful for investment. Too many people looking at the success of projects in previous years decided to make money on it. But now investors have become wiser and will not believe the liars. I'm sure next year will be better.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
December 15, 2018, 09:49:22 AM
Maybe a trend change in 2019, ICO will be replaced by the STO (Security Token Offering). The main benefits of security tokens in the short term might be to reduce transaction costs, more smooth issuance, and greater flexibility of securities. ICO can finally be replaced with STO after the benefits of STO are fully realized, and their standard token interface is built.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
December 15, 2018, 08:47:04 AM
Over time and technological advances in the digital era, many people have been very interested in investing some of their money in the world of cryptocurrency such as Ethereum / (Altcoins). What are your plans for next year, and will you participate in the ICO?
Thank you.
Oh, guys, I think ICO era in current view ended. For success ICO in the future, we need to change the format. Maybe STO can change partially. But as I know crowdfunding is in the bad state also. Fundraising is so hard. And I wait for changes.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
December 15, 2018, 08:22:35 AM
I think most people already learned from their mistakes investing to a wrong ICO or project . If more people are smart then people behind scam projects will not do other scam projects because they already know that they will only get nothing .
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
December 15, 2018, 08:03:28 AM
Next year, the cryptocurrency market may be more suitable for investors than STO. ICO has not been favored by investors. Is the price of Ethereum insufficient to prove? Therefore, it is recommended not to buy ICO, the risk is very large. Crazy investors buying ICO can lead to bankruptcy.

Are you saying STO is more suited to cryptocurrency markets? I do not think any project is suitable for the STO, as it requires quite a lot of conditions. That is to generate revenue over $ 10 million, a strong growth company, ...
Activity: 446
Merit: 10
December 15, 2018, 07:53:54 AM
The best ico is the one that has already passed, because only after at least six months you can determine what the project will be like. After all, whatever a cool idea, but if the project team is mediocre, it will quickly lose all investments.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
December 15, 2018, 07:24:29 AM
Oh I heard STO will be the new kid on the block very soon and it will make ICO lose total face in cryptocurrency market ,it kinda feels good ,I'm so tired of ICOs as only 5% of them keeps their promises
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
December 15, 2018, 07:24:15 AM
In 2018, having many scam ICOs. I think ICO will be dead.  Cool
Activity: 207
Merit: 1
December 15, 2018, 07:17:03 AM
Of course I will.  After all, next year the market will surely begin to turn around and by this point you need to be ready!
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
December 15, 2018, 07:16:30 AM
I have ICO's which I supported this year but I think that is enough.
It will bloom next year for that is what is in their roadmap.
I dont think one should be joining a lot for it will take a lot of risk.
2 or 3 will be better and then patience will be the key.
Just be sure though with picking which have the best feature that will click in the future.
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
December 15, 2018, 07:11:57 AM
I do not plan to transfer additional Fiat funds to cryptocurrency. If the ICO will go projects such as those that came out over the last month, it makes no sense. There was not a single worthy project((
Activity: 420
www.coinxes.io
December 15, 2018, 06:45:49 AM
In my opinion, the ICO in 2019 will be increasingly stringent in attracting investors, because 2019 will be increasingly stringent in regulations for the ICO planned by the SEC to prevent many ICO frauds, so that next year's ICO is clear of fraud.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
December 15, 2018, 06:40:12 AM
Thank you.

I am not sure that this will be the same mass phenomenon as before. The rules of the game will be tightened by the regulator. Projects will seek investment in investment funds. Stages of public sales will be canceled. Too many risks and I do not think that public sales will exist.
Activity: 388
December 15, 2018, 06:30:26 AM
Next year, the cryptocurrency market may be more suitable for investors than STO. ICO has not been favored by investors. Is the price of Ethereum insufficient to prove? Therefore, it is recommended not to buy ICO, the risk is very large. Crazy investors buying ICO can lead to bankruptcy.
Activity: 471
Merit: 100
December 14, 2018, 12:25:29 PM
Thank you.
ICO project was huge popular in 2017 and most of the people interested to contribute here so that a lot of project big successful. Now almost people stopped to invest for bearish market. If the new year market growing people again want to invest in ICO why not.
oho
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
December 14, 2018, 12:17:13 PM
I think everything will depend on the market, if we reverse the trend, then investing in ICO will be interesting from the point of view of profit, and if the trend is up, then of course it will not be interesting from the point of view of profit! Well, as you have noticed Coins after entering the stock exchange are falling in price at the moment!
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
December 14, 2018, 11:24:02 AM
Thank you.
Thinking about them really made me feel now because it is very hard to find the legit ICOs and even that the success rate is very low so don't waste money and time on investing on ICOs for now until the market gets recovery but investing on ethereum maybe right since the prices are low so good to grab some coins now.
Pages:
Jump to: