Pages:
Author

Topic: Innosilicon A4+ setup tutorial - page 4. (Read 6676 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 04:20:24 PM
one chain is down Sad

how can i check this in telnet?

i do restart and still 3 chains only on

Sad
Activity: 2
March 05, 2018, 02:47:53 PM
Hello everyone! I have had some issues with my machines, but thanks to this tread I have managed to fix them to work.
Now I have noticed that one of the machines in the status page of the machine says that is working with ~660 MH/s, but in litecoinpool and other pools, only this machine shows 485~500 MH/s. The other machines are fine - above 600 MH/s. I have checked all the boards - everything is green. Updated the firmware several times, but with no success. Could you suggest where the problem could come from? Thank you in advance!
I have the same issue with all of my A4+ ASICs. No one of them actually gets 600 MH/s or higher.
Activity: 32
March 02, 2018, 11:13:55 AM
They are sending me a card reader.  The instructions show that it hooks up to a set of pins on the board.  Who knows how long it will take to get it.

I will keep trying to load firmware.  The newest firmware never stops loading.  I let it get to 1000% last night and still nothing.  The other firmwares giv eme invalid hardware detected.  Atleast its still hashing but would love to be able to load firmware.
Activity: 24
Merit: 1
March 02, 2018, 05:51:43 AM

I just tried it with one of my A4+ and it bricked the box.  I performed the upgrade through the GUI as one normally would, but upon the automatic restart, it wouldn't come back up.  Couldn't even ping the box.  I walked over to the unit and saw that all lights were off on the hashoard with the fault red light on the controller.  I power cycled (i figured it was safe to since it was about 30 mins since the upgrade ended) all the lights came back on as one would expect.  After about 2 mins of sitting there, all the hasboard lights turned off.  My guess is that the controller upgrade failed and now is corrupted.

Will need to run out and grab a tfcard from the store to see if upgrading via the slot works.  for now, i'll switch all the hasboard cables over to another miner so I don't lose hashrate.  Definitely hold back on the new firmware...let some guinea pigs try it for several weeks first.  Don't get burned like I did.

Before this, had upgraded to 0129 with no issues and running several weeks.

this is embarrassing.  turns out the IP got reset to the static 192.168.1.254.  can confirm the new firmware is hashing now.  i don't notice any difference though.  if i find any difference, I'll report back here.
Activity: 3
March 02, 2018, 12:41:51 AM
Tech support told me to send an email to [email protected] and tell them my problem.  They will send me an upgrade device.  My miner has a slot for a card but no card reader installed.  I'll update when I hear back from them.

Hi wease,

The problem is the same as mine,
I sent many mail too. They told me not to restore the firmware. I could not load the old firmware. There were 4 firmware I found on the internet, I tried all of them. I downloaded the last downloaded firmware. I could do it by trying different firmware in at least 10 trials. Do not give up trying. you can finally achieve. If innosilicon comes to me with another suggestion, I will inform you.

Nuri
Regards
March 01, 2018, 09:46:44 PM
Tech support told me to send an email to [email protected] and tell them my problem.  They will send me an upgrade device.  My miner has a slot for a card but no card reader installed.  I'll update when I hear back from them.
Activity: 24
March 01, 2018, 04:54:53 PM
Hi folks,

there is a new Update .bin http://www.innosilicon.com/html/downA4/
update_180209t1108.bin

someone tested ?

I just tried it with one of my A4+ and it bricked the box.  I performed the upgrade through the GUI as one normally would, but upon the automatic restart, it wouldn't come back up.  Couldn't even ping the box.  I walked over to the unit and saw that all lights were off on the hashoard with the fault red light on the controller.  I power cycled (i figured it was safe to since it was about 30 mins since the upgrade ended) all the lights came back on as one would expect.  After about 2 mins of sitting there, all the hasboard lights turned off.  My guess is that the controller upgrade failed and now is corrupted.

Will need to run out and grab a tfcard from the store to see if upgrading via the slot works.  for now, i'll switch all the hasboard cables over to another miner so I don't lose hashrate.  Definitely hold back on the new firmware...let some guinea pigs try it for several weeks first.  Don't get burned like I did.

Before this, had upgraded to 0129 with no issues and running several weeks.
March 01, 2018, 04:39:42 PM
Still not working.  It only shows me system and network.  Under version, it only shows miner type 17.  Everything else is spinning discs.  I have no idea what else to do.  Thank you for the suggestion.

In telnet, I tried what the tech did and got the same result as he did.  he ran fw_printenc rootfs_flag.  It came back flagb and he tried to set flag a and it says bad crc, using default environment.  Whatever that means.
Activity: 3
March 01, 2018, 01:31:28 PM
I just upgraded and tried to configure api again and messed something up.  I can access miner page but it just keeps loading.  Can't upload firmware again.  No card reader just an empty slot where it should be.  How do I fix this?  I can still access it with telnet.  Not sure what to do once in there to fix issue.

Hi wease,

I had problems similar to your probing too. solution of the problem;

1- Download the latest firmware from innosilicon website.
2- Open console with telnet and login to the innosilicon console
3- cd / tmp
4- Open the hwver file via vi command "vi hwver"
5 - If you do not write anything in the file, this is where the error comes from.
6- hardware version writes on the controller board.
7- write G19 or G9 into the hwver file according to the board version
8 - Save with ESC and: wq
9 - Write device ip address from chrome
10 - Select the firmware file you downloaded last by choosing Upgrade from the miner console by clicking the system tab
11- Press the apply button.

Wait for the device to boot.

regards,
Nuri Yesim

Activity: 6
February 28, 2018, 04:38:16 PM
One more trouble: I can not access miner configuration using password 12345678. I'm getting reply that password is wrong. Is it possible to reset this password?

Thank you

UPD: Solved:
telnet to the miner and opened file:
cd /home/www/conf
vi password

password is written there
February 25, 2018, 11:43:20 PM
I just upgraded and tried to configure api again and messed something up.  I can access miner page but it just keeps loading.  Can't upload firmware again.  No card reader just an empty slot where it should be.  How do I fix this?  I can still access it with telnet.  Not sure what to do once in there to fix issue.
Activity: 66
February 25, 2018, 12:05:28 PM
do i really must change the config for API Awesomer with every upgrade? Shocked
Activity: 49
February 24, 2018, 10:17:05 AM
Just upgraded. Appears to work fine. I haven't had issues such as lost asic chains etc. So can't say if this update helps with that or any other issues.
I'm running 2 tubes with 1 ctrl board configuration and just like with the previous FW, no problems with this arrangement either.

Root pw is still the same: t1t2t3a5

https://i.imgur.com/SAaaYuy.png

Hi folks,

update_180209t1108.bin

someone tested ?
Activity: 22
February 24, 2018, 08:43:25 AM
Hi folks,

update_180209t1108.bin

someone tested ?
Activity: 1
February 23, 2018, 11:17:57 AM
Hello everyone! I have had some issues with my machines, but thanks to this tread I have managed to fix them to work.
Now I have noticed that one of the machines in the status page of the machine says that is working with ~660 MH/s, but in litecoinpool and other pools, only this machine shows 485~500 MH/s. The other machines are fine - above 600 MH/s. I have checked all the boards - everything is green. Updated the firmware several times, but with no success. Could you suggest where the problem could come from? Thank you in advance!
Activity: 48
February 20, 2018, 05:17:47 AM
Hey Guys - don't have the coding and linnux exp some of you have.
we have a dozen of these running fine, nearly All on the 180112 Bin file
we've got a handful of these A4's that won't accept the 112 or 129 bin files now.
we're plagued with a wide range of other issues on about 10 machines, 2 chains down + + + +
Unfortunately all of these are G19's with no TF port, but if we could determine a work around to simply
clone these from one of our working well units i think that would do the trick.
would appreciate any help at all here - thoughts ? ? ?
Activity: 19
February 18, 2018, 01:18:32 PM
After a week working on 29.12.2017 firmware one chain lost again and no tricks with upgrading and downgrading do not help. Any other ideas?

I had this issue and sent the chain back to Innoslicon. Idk if anyone else has other tricks, I tried something but was like, this is what the warranty is for. I recommend reaching out and getting the ball rolling on using your warranty. Cost me $150 to ship it back to China plus it took like 2 weeks round trip :/
Activity: 6
February 18, 2018, 09:48:16 AM
For anyone curious, you can turn these A4+'s into A6s. The control board has enough ports for 8 hashboards and 4 fans. I changed over 30 A4s so I only have to monitor 15 ASICs now. Way better. The inno support guy gave me an older firmware that supports it, the latest only ran 6 boards total. He said there should be a new firmware today or tomorrow that supports all 8 again.

Thanks, update_180129 appears to have no issues running all 8 chains.

Just made the exact same change to 10 miners today. Appears to work just great! Along with halving the work upkeeping them, the best benefit (IMHO) is having spare controller boards now. Smiley
I use separate PSUs for each tube, and this has no negative impact either.

FYI, I did the 0129 upgrade on 10 A4+ today and it seemed to all go smoothly.  I did notice that one of my boxes was running 471 hash rate so I took a look and found that the ASC2 card was missing from the miner status/minerinfo section.  I made sure all the cables, power and data ribbon were all secured and the LED shows the board is getting power.  I upgraded the firmware (0129) twice again to no avail.  So I'm wondering what I should try next.  I cannot say with certainy if this was caused by the firmware...I have a feeling not because the 24 hashrate shows as 465 on the monitoring page (i didn't bother to look before i guess).

Any ideas on what to do next?

omg i got this problem too Sad

420mhz all other 620 ~

Me too. Upgraded to 180129.bin, and lost ASC 2 on its next reboot. Have tried to downgrade to 180112.bin witout luck, and the light on ASC 2 is still lit. I'm in touch with Innosilicon support and will keep you posted. Please let me know if you sort out this problem before I do.

Update: I downgraded to http://www.innosilicon.com.cn/download/update_171229.bin, and everything went back to normal. All four hashboards now hashing on full speed.

Did you get such solution from Innosilicon support or it's you idea? I also solved the problem by this way, but I'm not sure that's right idea because the same miner had the same problem before and I solved it in another way (I think it was just luck).

After a week working on 29.12.2017 firmware one chain lost again and no tricks with upgrading and downgrading do not help. Any other ideas?
Activity: 22
February 16, 2018, 04:16:35 AM
hi folks.. Grin

im playing around with the config files from G19_R1.2.img and here is what i found in the inno_config.py. seems like they will release or still running XMR miners  ..óÒ..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#!/usr/bin/env python3
# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-

import platform

#################################### json配置 ###################################
gInnoJsonIndent = 2

#################################### cgi配置 ####################################
gInnoVersionPath = '/build_log'
gInnoPassWordPath= '/home/www/conf/password'
gInnoResolvPath = '/etc/resolv.conf'
gInnoInterfacePath='/etc/network/interfaces'
gInnoTypePath   = '/tmp/type'
gInnoHWVerPath  = '/tmp/hwver'
gInnoRunShPath  = '/home/inno_tools/run.sh'
gInnoMinerConfPath= '/home/www/conf/miner.conf'
gInnoDnaDevicePath= '/dev/dna'
gInnoDnaFilePath= '/innocfg/dna'
gInnoLogoPath = '/home/www/static/images/logo.png'
gInnoBakLogoPath = '/home/www/static/images/logo.png.inno'
gInnoBlankLogoPath = '/home/www/static/images/blank-logo.png'
gInnoSysLogPath = '/innocfg/log/miner.log'
gInnoDefVidPath = '/home/www/conf/defaultVID'
gInnoLogoFileSize = 4 * 1024 * 1024     # 4M
gInnoKeyGPIOValue = '/sys/class/gpio/gpio895/value'

gInnoGetDhcpCmd = "cat %s | grep ^iface | sed -n '$p' | awk '{print $4}'" % (gInnoInterfacePath)
gInnoGetIpCmd   = "ifconfig | grep inet | sed -n '1p' | awk '{print $2}' | awk -F ':' '{print $2}'"
gInnoGetNetmask = "ifconfig |grep inet| sed -n '1p'|awk '{print $4}'|awk -F ':' '{print $2}'"
gInnoGetGateway = "route -n | grep eth0 | grep UG | awk '{print $2}'"
##################################### json键 ####################################
gInnoCallBackKey    = 'callback'
gInnoLogoFileKey    = 'logofile'
gInnoBlankLogoKey   = 'nologo'

gInnoResultKey      = 'result'
gInnoResultValTrue  = 'true'
gInnoResultValFalse = 'false'

gInnoPassWord       = 'password'
gInnoNewPassWdKey   = 'newpwd'
gInnoOldPassWdKey   = 'oldpwd'

gInnoTypeKey    = 'type'
gInnoFreqKey    = 'Frequency'
gInnoVolKey     = 'Voltage'
gInnoDhcpKey    = 'dhcp'
gInnoIpAddrKey  = 'ipaddress'
gInnoNetmaskKey = 'netmask'
gInnoGatawayKey = 'gateway'
gInnoDnsKey     = 'dns'
gInnoPoolNumKey = 'PoolNum'
gInnoPool1Key   = 'Pool1'
gInnoPool2Key   = 'Pool2'
gInnoPool3Key   = 'Pool3'
gInnoUser1Key   = 'UserName1'
gInnoUser2Key   = 'UserName2'
gInnoUser3Key   = 'UserName3'
gInnoPwd1Key    = 'Password1'
gInnoPwd2Key    = 'Password2'
gInnoPwd3Key    = 'Password3'
gInnoFanModeKey = 'fanmode'
gInnoFanSpdKey  = 'fanspeed'
gInnoVidModeKey = 'vidmode'

################################### xgminer配置 #################################
gInnoMinerApiIp     = '127.0.0.1'
gInnoMinerApiPort   = 4028
gInnoMinerApiDict   = {"command" : "devs"}
gInnoMinerApiTest   = {"command" : "summary"}
gInnoMinerApiBufSize= 4096

gInnoChainNum       = 8
gInnoGPIOPwOnBase   = 872       # 872,873,874,875,876,877,878,879
gInnoGPIOLedPwBase  = 881       # 881,882,883,884,885,886,887,888
gInnoGPIOLedGreen   = 869
gInnoGPIOLedRed     = 870
gInnoGPIOKey        = 895
gInnoGPIOBeep       = 867
################################### run.sh模板 ##################################
gInnoRunshTemple    = """#!/bin/sh
killall innominer_%s
killall innominer_%s
killall innominer_%s
sleep 5

"""
gInnoTestTime     = 600
gInnoInitCmdStr   = 'innominer_%s -o %s -u %s -p %s --A1Pll1 %s --A1Pll2 %s --A1Pll3 %s --A1Pll4 %s --A1Pll5 %s --A1Pll6 %s --A1Pll7 %s --A1Pll8 %s --A1Vol1 %s --A1Vol2 %s --A1Vol3 %s --A1Vol4 %s --A1Vol5 %s --A1Vol6 %s --A1Vol7 %s --A1Vol8 %s --api-listen > /dev/null 2>&1 &'
gInnoVidMode    = 'manual'
gInnoFanMode    = 'auto'
gInnoFanSpeed   = '3'
gInnoBtcName      = 'T1'
gInnoBtcPool      = 'stratum+tcp://btc.s.innomining.com:1800'
gInnoBtcPoolTest  = 'stratum+tcp://btc.s.innomining.com:1800'
gInnoBtcUser      = 'inno.btc'
gInnoBtcPwd       = 'x'
gInnoBtcFreq      = 1332
gInnoBtcVid       = 10
gInnoBtcVidList   = [12, 11, 10]
gInnoBtcPllList   = [1332]
gInnoInitBtcCmd   = gInnoInitCmdStr % (gInnoBtcName, gInnoBtcPool, gInnoBtcUser, gInnoBtcPwd, gInnoBtcFreq, gInnoBtcFreq, gInnoBtcFreq, gInnoBtcFreq, gInnoBtcFreq, gInnoBtcFreq, gInnoBtcFreq, gInnoBtcFreq, gInnoBtcVid, gInnoBtcVid, gInnoBtcVid, gInnoBtcVid, gInnoBtcVid, gInnoBtcVid, gInnoBtcVid, gInnoBtcVid)
gInnoLtcName      = 'T2'
gInnoLtcPool      = 'stratum+tcp://ltc.s.innomining.com:1900'
gInnoLtcPoolTest  = 'stratum+tcp://ltc-sz-factory.s.innomining.com:1800'
gInnoLtcUser      = 'inno.ltc'
gInnoLtcPwd       = 'x'
gInnoLtcFreq      = 1044
gInnoLtcVid       = 25
gInnoLtcVidList   = [26, 25, 24]
gInnoLtcPllList   = [1044]
gInnoInitLtcCmd   = gInnoInitCmdStr % (gInnoLtcName, gInnoLtcPool, gInnoLtcUser, gInnoLtcPwd, gInnoLtcFreq, gInnoLtcFreq, gInnoLtcFreq, gInnoLtcFreq, gInnoLtcFreq, gInnoLtcFreq, gInnoLtcFreq, gInnoLtcFreq, gInnoLtcVid, gInnoLtcVid, gInnoLtcVid, gInnoLtcVid, gInnoLtcVid, gInnoLtcVid, gInnoLtcVid, gInnoLtcVid)
gInnoDashName     = 'T3'
gInnoDashPool     = 'stratum+tcp://dash.s.innomining.com:2000'
gInnoDashPoolTest = 'stratum+tcp://dash-sz-factory.s.innomining.com:1800'
gInnoDashUser     = 'inno.dash'
gInnoDashPwd      = 'x'
gInnoDashFreq     = 1100
gInnoDashVid      = 12
gInnoDashVidList  = [14, 13, 12]
gInnoDashPllList  = [1100]
gInnoInitDashCmd  = gInnoInitCmdStr % (gInnoDashName, gInnoDashPool, gInnoDashUser, gInnoDashPwd, gInnoDashFreq, gInnoDashFreq, gInnoDashFreq, gInnoDashFreq, gInnoDashFreq, gInnoDashFreq, gInnoDashFreq, gInnoDashFreq, gInnoDashVid, gInnoDashVid, gInnoDashVid, gInnoDashVid, gInnoDashVid, gInnoDashVid, gInnoDashVid, gInnoDashVid)
gInnoXmrName      = 'T4'
gInnoXmrPool      = 'stratum+tcp://pool.com:800'
gInnoXmrPoolTest  = 'stratum+tcp://a8.s.innomining.com:19333'
gInnoXmrUser      = 'innot4.0001'
gInnoXmrPwd       = 'x'
gInnoXmrFreq      = 1000
gInnoXmrVid       = 175
gInnoXmrVidList   = [175]
gInnoXmrVidList   = [950, 1000, 1050]
gInnoInitXmrCmd   = gInnoInitCmdStr % (gInnoXmrName, gInnoXmrPool, gInnoXmrUser, gInnoXmrPwd, gInnoXmrFreq, gInnoXmrFreq, gInnoXmrFreq, gInnoXmrFreq, gInnoXmrFreq, gInnoXmrFreq, gInnoXmrFreq, gInnoXmrFreq, gInnoXmrVid, gInnoXmrVid, gInnoXmrVid, gInnoXmrVid, gInnoXmrVid, gInnoXmrVid, gInnoXmrVid, gInnoXmrVid)

gInnoCmd1Pool     = gInnoInitCmdStr
gInnoCmd2Pool     = 'innominer_%s -o %s -u %s -p %s -o %s -u %s -p %s --A1Pll1 %s --A1Pll2 %s --A1Pll3 %s --A1Pll4 %s --A1Pll5 %s --A1Pll6 %s --A1Pll7 %s --A1Pll8 %s --A1Vol1 %s --A1Vol2 %s --A1Vol3 %s --A1Vol4 %s --A1Vol5 %s --A1Vol6 %s --A1Vol7 %s --A1Vol8 %s --api-listen >/dev/null 2>&1 &'
gInnoCmd3Pool     = 'innominer_%s -o %s -u %s -p %s -o %s -u %s -p %s -o %s -u %s -p %s --A1Pll1 %s --A1Pll2 %s --A1Pll3 %s --A1Pll4 %s --A1Pll5 %s --A1Pll6 %s --A1Pll7 %s --A1Pll8 %s --A1Vol1 %s --A1Vol2 %s --A1Vol3 %s --A1Vol4 %s --A1Vol5 %s --A1Vol6 %s --A1Vol7 %s --A1Vol8 %s --api-listen >/dev/null 2>&1 &'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Activity: 12
February 15, 2018, 01:12:06 PM
I can access web interface I did upgrade and downgrade firmware but nothing works. miner configuration page doesn't show hash rate and vid.

What does it show?

it shows pool settings on miner configuration page and on system page other then miner type shows everything. Miner status page never load.

it doesn't show miner frequency and vid on miner configuration page. Just shows url worker and password. Frequency and vid empty

force reload the page. ctrl+F5
Pages:
Jump to: