Pages:
Author

Topic: interest in bitcoin is increasing - page 5. (Read 11380 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 107
January 23, 2018, 03:24:49 PM
As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
may be in the next generation.......thanz fr reading

Well as long as I read on the article, they (the shopping sites) is still facing the bitcoin as a competitor to their business. But I believe it won't be long before they accepted this new currency because of this renowned fiat.
Activity: 125
Merit: 14
January 23, 2018, 02:35:31 PM
I hope that the btc downtrend will soon be over and we will be able to see 100k this year..

It is possible that Bitcoin begins to pump and soon we will see a new hill.
Today we have great news after sad days. We already have the first router purchased through the lighting network. I feel that it smells good!

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 02:28:58 PM
It seems to me that bitcoin in the near future still stabiliziruemost on the cryptocurrency market, and there will be no such jumps!!!
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
January 23, 2018, 02:23:03 PM
I hope that the btc downtrend will soon be over and we will be able to see 100k this year..
Activity: 308
January 23, 2018, 02:20:47 PM
the interest in bitcoin is increasing because more people hear about it and they are getting prepared for the new bitcoin era
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
January 23, 2018, 01:58:22 PM
Social media makes it easier to the bitcoin to join the market. A lot of people may see someone's post and it would garner a lot of curiosity. That curiosity would lead to the further research about bitcoins.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
January 21, 2018, 05:36:29 AM
Bitcoin is steadfastly growing and global market continuously adopts it. Everything is possible, there are numerous businesses who accepts bitcoin as a form of payment and i wont be surprised if big companies such as Amazon conforms to use it also.
You can tell by looking at the marketcap, we are growing so that means the interest are increasing.
Bitcoin will continue to be popular as many people are really adopting to it with different purpose, some think it as an investment and some just want to
enjoy using it for their online transaction.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
January 21, 2018, 05:29:49 AM
The reason lies in its cost, than it will be more so the more and more people will be interested in it
Activity: 168
January 21, 2018, 05:27:09 AM
As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
thats true million or billion maybe, of people now have interest in bitcoin,why?because of the benifits that bitcoin give even unemployed people has now earn money thru bitcoin,
Activity: 74
January 21, 2018, 05:08:48 AM
I think the main reason for this is the rising price of Bitcoin. Also if the same growth continues to happen, surely we'll reach usage similar to fiat as more people have started to come into bitcoin
Activity: 13
January 21, 2018, 05:06:39 AM
Many people have interest of bitcoin it is the best way to earn money and they help for me and other to achieve their dream come true.
Activity: 2
January 21, 2018, 05:04:29 AM
Bitcoin is steadfastly growing and global market continuously adopts it. Everything is possible, there are numerous businesses who accepts bitcoin as a form of payment and i wont be surprised if big companies such as Amazon conforms to use it also.
Activity: 105
Merit: 6
Get Paid to Play your Media on Current
January 21, 2018, 04:33:12 AM
The popularity of the Internet has led many people to contact BTC!
People know they can make money from BTC! They began to believe BTC and began to study them.
Interest in bitcoin has soared!
People's interest in blockchain also increased!
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 04:07:19 AM

Yes there are so many people now that are interest in bitcoin increasing because they all know that they can help by it. There are a lot of signature campaign looking for workers just like on my bounty it is good and the price of it are still increasing because of the people that are interest on it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 03:49:35 AM
since I enter cryptocurrency world my interest in it is always increasing especially in bitcoin, because bitcoin is very popular and in demand now also it is the fast growing cryptocurrency in the market.
Activity: 130
January 19, 2018, 03:15:51 PM
You hear about bitcoin often in the media. When bitcoin rises or goes down there is so much news about it and in business news especially.
Even radio stations are talking about bitcoin. You will meet bitcoiners in many other communities as well not just here.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
January 19, 2018, 02:55:49 PM
There are many people who are increasing their interest in bitcoin and they are always striving hard to earn and invest more in bitcoin,
because they know that if they invest a lot in bitcoin they can earn a high passive income everyday. The interest of every users and investors in bitcoin is always increasing because they experience to get profit in it and they experience a passive income.
Activity: 448
January 18, 2018, 02:43:30 PM
I think so, a lot of people appear here newcomers who are constantly asking something and this is only more interesting
Activity: 99
January 18, 2018, 02:43:21 PM
Bitcoin interest increasing is a Globalization of cryptocurrency.When lot's of people come under of bitcoin world,then the interest on bitcoin will be increase and investment on bitcoin also increase .Because when people interested on bitcoin then they also invest on bitcoin for get profite and become rich.
Activity: 94
January 18, 2018, 02:40:14 PM
Definitely. Interest in bitcoin is increasing, this is an investment. Beginner bitches have become millionaires. This is the future. It is constantly evolving and pivoting. A large percentage of people still do not know about bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: