Pages:
Author

Topic: interest in bitcoin is increasing - page 3. (Read 11380 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 01:40:42 PM
if we look at the capitalization over the past year, you can see that it has grown many times! interest in bitcoin increases in geometric progression! Bitcoin is included in every life! I am sure that soon he will catch up with world currencies by capitalization and will be on the same level as the dollar and yuan!
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
March 24, 2018, 01:38:30 PM
Now many people already know what bitcoin is so many people are getting interested in bitcoin. And bitcoin also been widely received in various shopping places. Let us already claim that bitcoin would end up as our future money.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
March 24, 2018, 01:37:34 PM
So much news about bitcoin makes everybody curious that makes people interested in buying bitcoin, I'm sure even though bitcoin prices are currently down but bitcoin is still popular and can soon skyrocket as 2017.
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
March 24, 2018, 01:32:14 PM
As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
may be in the next generation.......thanz fr reading
Yes, I think more and more people are interested in bitcoins now. Now bitcoin is being accepted by more and more stores. Many companies in Japan use bitcoin to pay their salaries. In the future, bitcoin will be widely used.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
March 24, 2018, 01:26:33 PM
As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
We should not be surprised about this anymore since bitcoin is being advertised frequently nowadays in different social media platforms. Let us already claim that bitcoin would end up as our future money so that we can all gain benefit and convenience from it. A lot of people are already going crazy about it and as we approach having bitcoin legalized worldwide, its popularity will keep on increasing.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
March 24, 2018, 01:21:58 PM
I think yes all over the world maybe know bitcoin a reason for investing and trying bitcoin is to earn a lot of money and think about how to be wealthy. I've been trying it because of financial problem. I am regular at work but my salary is very low and is not enough for family to by they needs maybe someday in the future if i succes in the bitcoin i think i have a luxury car o big house thats why if i have a bitcoin i will invest it make it grow the price ..
I must say you are very true. Bitcoin is becoming popular because of its value that is bigger and also the opportunity for the people to earn  extra income, profit for investment and also the opportunity to get even not rich but at least financially stable. I think people are convinced to join because of those reasons. Earn money and a chance to have an investment and earn big profit.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 12:36:20 PM
Yes it is right interest in Bitcoin is increasing,from the last couple of months there are too many news about Bitcoin some are in favour some are against. These news attract common man towards Bitcoin,people start following Bitcoin,what is Bitcoin,how it works,market price of Bitcoin etc.after some knowledge some people start trading and some people start Bounty and signature campaign to
get free bitcoin.all have the main motto to earn good return, so as per my opinion mainly fake news about Bitcoin attract people.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
March 24, 2018, 12:17:06 PM
As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar, amazon be able to accept bitcoins? may be in the next generation.......thanz fr reading
There is no doubt there is a massive increase in bitcoin popularity over the last 2 years and the bitcoin actually went supersonic last year 2017. If you want to buy anything with bitcoin on Amazon there are certain ways to do it. Basically, just go to Purse.io with their service you can buy anything you like on Amazon with 15% discount because of using their service.
Activity: 112
March 24, 2018, 10:00:50 AM
Amazingly, day by day many people are getting interested in the idea of bitcoins. Since bitcoins are really advertised in various social media, there is a great impact how people get curious and be interested on it. With that more investors are getting into it. Bitcoins really are popular and still number 1 despite of its ups and downs with its market value.
Activity: 210
March 24, 2018, 09:46:03 AM
the possibility of why bitcoin has not been received because the price of bitcoin in the stable market is still up and down, Amazon is still waiting for the price can be ascertained stable
maybe in the generations after us they will accept it
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 09:12:50 AM
maybe someday the big online shop will accept bitcoin as their payment, we all dont know when and how, but i think after all problem about bitcoin solved i think bitcoin can used by big company for their method to pay. and the bitcoiner and anybody that hold bitcoin can use it without exchange it into real money
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
March 24, 2018, 09:12:42 AM
In the future, there will be more retailers and online shops that will accept bitcoin and other crypto currency as a way of payment. Not only that, there will be more people who will use and earn bitcoin since it is our future money and we will use it maybe today or even in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
March 24, 2018, 09:10:48 AM
I think it is because bitcoin is decentralize, that it is free from government taxes and premises. And its value is high which makes it a  good investment thats why many people believe in it, they earn what they deserve.
It is undoubtedly that the interested people are increasing because of the profit that bitcoin has offer to it's users. And also the fact that bitcoin os decentralised makes it tax free from the government which also I guess the reason why bitcoin is also banned in some countries. But it doesn't stop the fact that there's a lot of people who would risks to try this new currency.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
March 24, 2018, 09:06:32 AM
They might not accept bitcoins. But, I've seen many platforms about online shopping and flogmall is the best. I believe that platform will surely take a revolutionary step towards the digital age. Lots of people are getting interested in bitcoin because they want to go with the flow. I am lucky that I was earlier than them because I have further amount of knowledge.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 09:02:44 AM
People's demand for Bitcoin has been rising for the last few months. I think the price of Bitcoin is increasing in the last few years. I think the number of users and needs will increase further in the future. Bitcoin makes people curious. It gives people a better life.
Activity: 221
February 04, 2018, 08:37:04 AM

i agree that bitcoin is getting known nowadays, Some business just don't like the unstable price of bitcoin, but there are also companies that takes bitcoin. Those are countries where bitcoin is legal and they are not afraid of taking risk.
Activity: 154
February 04, 2018, 08:16:19 AM
With the increase of countries that have successfully adopted bitcoin certainly opens the opportunity to increase the trust of all parties to bitcoin.
So this will add their interest to do various business by using bitcoin as a means of payment transaction or as business asset
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
February 04, 2018, 08:13:58 AM
Actually there is no interest happening in bitcoins, unless you out it in investment there will be a yield interest for that value.
All earnings happening in bitcoin is gain from the exchange rates; just like foreign exchange happening in the world market, thats the reason why they earn money with bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
January 29, 2018, 05:46:03 AM
Bitcoin is popular to its investor for its rate of return. Price is very attractive for investment but some lacking related factor like transaction taking time, fee etc are cause behind its progress. overall Bitcoin is interested by general investors.

Yes. Bitcoin has recently becoming very popular compared to the last few years. Some people actually regret because they didn't believe  the first time they heard about bitcoin. Investors gained interest. Although now it can't totally replace fiat money yet because of its volatility. But for making investments wherein you will hold it for a long time, bitcoin is really good. There are times when its value goes really high.  So I see bitcoin  more as an investment rather than a currency that will replace the fiat money.
Activity: 41
January 27, 2018, 06:14:39 PM
Bitcoin is popular to its investor for its rate of return. Price is very attractive for investment but some lacking related factor like transaction taking time, fee etc are cause behind its progress. overall Bitcoin is interested by general investors.
Pages:
Jump to: