Pages:
Author

Topic:  INTERNET OF COINS ⛓ blockchain freedom (r)evolution ⛓ [ CROWDFUND CLOSED ] - page 35. (Read 69334 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Hi there, can anybody tell me if what i did is correct.

I participated in the ioc crowdsale and followed the step by step website instruction on buying into the crowdsale, but one step i’m not sure of is when i was asked to input proof of the transaction that i had completed to buy the ioc tokens. I looked up the transaction on chain and used the tx: tansaction hash as proof of partcipating in the sale.

I would like to know if this was the right proof to submit or was there some other proof. All other details i entered were correct.
Thanks for any help in adv.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
currently working on the Internet of Coins
You see that right. We will put in more marketing after the 24th of April, so we can focus on administrative tasks right now.  Smiley
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Our mailserver is currenty undergoing repairs. So if you didn't receive a PIN for the transaction, please try again later Smiley

It looks that IoC is lack of marketing. You can have a bounty campaign in order to spread your coin around and let more ppl know about it.  Grin Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Our mailserver is currenty undergoing repairs. So if you didn't receive a PIN for the transaction, please try again later Smiley
Activity: 50
Здpaвcтвyйтe,cкaжитe гдe я мoгy нaблюдaть cвoи Гибpиды пocлe.
Presented Internet of Coins at Coinfest Arnhem today. Nice community, and the city has a ridiculous lot of bitcoin-accepting merchants Smiley

Newsletter was sent Friday. Will update later, currently writing a research proposal based on IoC...
Activity: 10
On April 3-9 we will be present at Coinfest http://www.coinfest.org/coinfest-2017/. On April 7 at 6:45 PM GMT Agent725 will talk about the cryptocurrency and blockchain ecosystem and our plan to bring it all together.
Had a meeting and conversation in Singapore with one of the founders of DigixDAO. Nice to see an active community there.  Smiley
Activity: 1
Hello,

Still looking for a spanish translator to get involved in the project?

Contact me if you are  Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
@ekoja send us an email at earlybirds (_at_) internetofcoins.org and I'll send you the information. We're getting more responses from people interested for 10BTC that just stumbled upon us late.

The price has an upward trend throughout the campaign, to reward our first supporters and believers (see the Terms page). Early Birds are exempt from this due to their big help.

If there is no enough buying, (let's say that you only sell half of them : 450k*7 token, for instance), what will  you deal with the remaining half tokens?
We're discussing that at the moment. I'll be explicit that we do NOT want to create inflation of the invested value by participants.

email has been sent.
@ekoja send us an email at earlybirds (_at_) internetofcoins.org and I'll send you the information. We're getting more responses from people interested for 10BTC that just stumbled upon us late.

The price has an upward trend throughout the campaign, to reward our first supporters and believers (see the Terms page). Early Birds are exempt from this due to their big help.

If there is no enough buying, (let's say that you only sell half of them : 450k*7 token, for instance), what will  you deal with the remaining half tokens?
We're discussing that at the moment. I'll be explicit that we do NOT want to create inflation of the invested value by participants.
@agent725

Q: What happens if less than 900k tokens are sold on a chain?  Are 1M still issued, and if so how are they allocated?

A:Most likely we would issue the last 100k by finding someone willing to fund them, or emit them in a slow sale. We will vote on that when we add another chain system.

I am still not clear about the first question, even with your answer.

You are planning to sell 900k * 7 tokens in total, right?
The amount is at least  900k*7*1USD > 6 million dollars.

If there is no enough buying, (let's say that you only sell half of them : 450k*7 token, for instance), what will  you deal with the remaining half tokens?

@Dotrego

The present price is $1.2 per token?

OMG, what did I miss?!
Hello,

Still looking for a spanish translator to get involved in the project?

Contact me if you are  Wink
Not right now, but will do if needed. Thanks for the offer Smiley

Hello ,tell me where can I see my HYBRIDS after I participated in the ICO. Is there a wallet where they can be seen.
The HYBRIDs will be allocated after the crowdfund, starting July 1st. You can then see them on the chain. We will also release a wallet where you can see them.

@Winslow Strong; we are consulting legal and the funding guardian NLnet.
Activity: 50
Hello ,tell me where can I see my HYBRIDS after I participated in the ICO. Is there a wallet where they can be seen.
Good to see a variety of businesses around Singapore accepting cryptocurrency. Smiley

Coinmap totals at least 38: https://coinmap.org/#/map/1.30434213/103.88174057/13
Activity: 10
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Heehee. I missed your latest vid on April 1st. IoC goes to space..  Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: