Pages:
Author

Topic:  INTERNET OF COINS ⛓ blockchain freedom (r)evolution ⛓ [ CROWDFUND CLOSED ] - page 34. (Read 69334 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 398
Marketing phase 2 is starting up.  Smiley

https://bitcoinira.com/news/2017-04-26/internet-coins-one-hybrid-asset-rule-3227#

We're launching another signature campaign and twitter campaign soon. They're currently being prepared.

Hey, great news! Waiting impatiently. Hopefully this time signature campaign will be longer than 2 weeks. Do you plan to pay in BTC or HYBRID or members will have a choice? Thanks.
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
currently working on the Internet of Coins
Marketing phase 2 is starting up.  Smiley

https://bitcoinira.com/news/2017-04-26/internet-coins-one-hybrid-asset-rule-3227#

We're launching another signature campaign and twitter campaign soon. They're currently being prepared.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Question of cosmos was already ask..  Grin

We don't see Cosmos as competition to what we are doing. Smiley As a foundation we are more focused on collaboration than competition. The guys at Cosmos have a good idea that involves a kind of pegging that we think would benefit our project as well.

As you can read on our website we want to make all blockchain related value systems into an integrated financial web. This environment will enable coins to participate in a system that requires no changes to be made to their wallet code and we use no pegging construction.

The design Cosmos is developing uses zones that peg value. These zones may be very interesting for high-frequency trading, while we are currently focused on providing personal finance for everyone. We don't use a blockchain like Cosmos for instance, because we are more interesting interested in combining the blockchains that are already there. This doesn't rule out that we may like to integrate Cosmos into our environment in the future to enable high frequency trading. At this time, however, it is not our priority.

We've been working on a method of consensus that has no need of a blockchain. We will share more about this when we have done our alpha tests with the testing group.

And internet of coins started before blocknet did, by posting their whitepaper in the summer of 2014, I was there at the time.  Cool
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
Hmmm, this seems very much like COSMOS which itself is a rip off of Blocknet.  Blocknet are already doing this for 2 years and are infront of everyone.   Decentalised exchange and communication between blockchains.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829576.6940   Can someone expain how this is different to Block?  Thanks.
Registered an NXT alias to generate a more secure key for the NXT receivership wallet. Thanks to the person who gave us notice.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hi EDisney,

When will the team answer this important question Huh
Everyone will receive the amount of hybrids they donated for. Participants will be provided a diversified portfolio across the chains, if no preference for an asset system is given. This balances out the totals across the chains.

And when will this question be answered?
All remaining unreserved HYBRIDs will be transparently burned, to protect everyone's interests.
Why? Mostly for the same reasons as Counterparty: http://counterparty.io/news/why-proof-of-burn/

We have been catching up on requests due to mailserver attacks, but we're here to answer any questions. Most of our work is currently 'customer service' but after the crowdfund we redistribute the workload and continue with the main focus on devving Smiley

@yeezred; not yet. With the minimum goal coming closer we are slowly getting more people involved. The first focus is offering the wallet, so people have an actual product to use their cryptocurrencies and see their hybrid assets (if they wanted any).
Activity: 336
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
@ekoja send us an email at earlybirds (_at_) internetofcoins.org and I'll send you the information. We're getting more responses from people interested for 10BTC that just stumbled upon us late.

The price has an upward trend throughout the campaign, to reward our first supporters and believers (see the Terms page). Early Birds are exempt from this due to their big help.

If there is no enough buying, (let's say that you only sell half of them : 450k*7 token, for instance), what will  you deal with the remaining half tokens?
We're discussing that at the moment. I'll be explicit that we do NOT want to create inflation of the invested value by participants.

And when will this question be answered?
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
I know this is still weeks away but is there any plans already confirmed for which markets IOC will be available to be exchanged on?
Activity: 336
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

Q: My question was aiming at something different.  Im not concerned with the gap between the max of 900k tokens sold per chain and the remaining 100k, which are to be issued over the next few years.  I'm concerned with e.g. if e.g. only 9k tokens are sold for e.g. NXT.  Then are you only going to issue 9k (10k) hybrid on NXT, or will you issue 900k (1M), in which case how will those extra tokens be distributed?  That's a major inflationary concern at the moment, since only ~215k hybrid have been sold out of a possible 6.3M (7M)

A proper concern, and something we are also looking at. We'd like to see the amounts of HYBRID on different chains to be synchronous as planned originally, i.e. 1M per chain. In this first emission of HYBRID, it could be that not all tokens are sold, and for this situation we are thinking of distributing the rest of the tokens among current HYBRID holders, so everyone receives the adequate percentage belonging to his/her participation in the marketcap the crowdfund has created.

This is a pretty important detail to have not decided on by this point.  I can't see myself investing without a strong claim in writing made by the team on how the extra tokens will be distributed.  I was thinking of investing a substantial amount if a non-inflationary solution were to be implemented regarding this concern.

When will the team answer this important question Huh
Activity: 854
Merit: 398
how much have been raised so far?

Hi, you can check it here https://coinstorm.net/en HYBRID ISSUED: 282552.11

Do you have a bounty program? if so where?

They had signature campaign, but it was stopped, other than that they had only translation bounties, but I think all slots were booked already.
Activity: 457
Generation Blockchain.
how much have been raised so far?
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
Do you have a bounty program? if so where?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I there any bounty program for this project for Twitter Facebook, etc? if so where is the link?
We had a signature campaign, which has ended. If we do another campaign, we'll let people know here Smiley

Have you found the Spanish translator? if not let me know thanks!
Yes, our team member Maria will be taking over Spanish translations.

In the ANN Threat it says that this project is not for profit, just for clarification purposes can token holders get some revenue? or are the tokens going to be tradable at exchanges?
Not for profit means that our foundation will not benefit from users of the Internet of Coins network once built, and we do not intend to. Exchange fees from nodes go directly to users themselves, we cannot and do not want to interfere. The benefits for token holders in the upcoming years are described in the terms. We plan on making them tradable at decentralized exchanges. First, let's see when we reach the minimum goal Smiley

PS: thanks to the guys at https://icoindex.com for listing us!
In the ANN Threat it says that this project is not for profit, just for clarification purposes can token holders get some revenue? or are the tokens going to be tradable at exchanges?
Have you found the Spanish translator? if not let me know thanks!
I there any bounty program for this project for Twitter Facebook, etc? if so where is the link?

Hi @miramare, please send me a PM with your TXID, so I can check how the form processed your transaction.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Indeed the TXID is the transaction ID of your sent amount.  Smiley

The ico rate is changed or not?

I invested before 16th April and got LESS hybrid than the present rate.

Why?
Indeed the TXID is the transaction ID of your sent amount.  Smiley
Activity: 390
into the clusterfuck
one step i’m not sure of is when i was asked to input proof of the transaction that i had completed to buy the ioc tokens. I looked up the transaction on chain and used the tx: tansaction hash as proof of partcipating in the sale.
Yes, that's the correct way.
Pages:
Jump to: