Pages:
Author

Topic:  INTERNET OF COINS ⛓ blockchain freedom (r)evolution ⛓ [ CROWDFUND CLOSED ] - page 32. (Read 69334 times)

Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
So after the crowdfund ends in June, approx when will teh HYBRID tokens launch?  I see on the roadmap a weavechain testnet launch in the beginning of 2018, do we have to wait until this chain goes live, or that's some different story?
From what i understand ,since the ico ends by June 21st the coins will be listed within a week in exchanges and since they are planning to distribute the bounties by July 1st the coins will be launched well before that,the test net launch will be deployed by 2018 it is an internal development from the team and that has nothing to do with the launch of the tokens.

Where can I find the IoC bounty thread?  It will be glad to speak out about this coin, though there is no much people knowing about it now.

True. I've only seen these about 3 days ago. I also don't know how they process the mode of payment because there is no wallet address required in the sign up form.

I believe as you cannot right now hold the HYBRID tokens in a wallet, they will wait until the sale ends, then give you a platform to get an address to which they can the tokens to by verifying the payment / email you got after you paid.
So after the crowdfund ends in June, approx when will teh HYBRID tokens launch?  I see on the roadmap a weavechain testnet launch in the beginning of 2018, do we have to wait until this chain goes live, or that's some different story?
From what i understand ,since the ico ends by June 21st the coins will be listed within a week in exchanges and since they are planning to distribute the bounties by July 1st the coins will be launched well before that,the test net launch will be deployed by 2018 it is an internal development from the team and that has nothing to do with the launch of the tokens.

Where can I find the IoC bounty thread?  It will be glad to speak out about this coin, though there is no much people knowing about it now.

You can find their bounty list on the signature campaign thread, though i agree it is not the ideal place to find bounties. It should be on the main thread, perhaps they want people that really care about it and look into it to be a part of the bounties, which is fair. But to find other bounties - all i can see right now is the translation bounty - look on the signature thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/internet-of-coins-twitter-campaignearn-hybridjoined-the-crowdfund-1914855

The link to the translation thread is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/internet-of-coins-blockchain-freedom-revolution-1785948
Activity: 490

True. I've only seen these about 3 days ago. I also don't know how they process the mode of payment because there is no wallet address required in the sign up form.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Activity: 371
Merit: 252
I had the same problem. Somehow gmail didn't like internet of coins, but I was successful with an other e-mail address.

That's weird. I can find Russian spam in my junk folder but internet of coins get filtered out automatically?
Activity: 434
Merit: 257
I had the same problem. Somehow gmail didn't like internet of coins, but I was successful with an other e-mail address.
Activity: 371
Merit: 252
Was going to finally buy into this last night but I never received a pin number to proceed.

Whenever that does come, would I receive the number of tokens based on yesterday's Bitcoin price or today's?
When the weavechain is functional their inter-blockchain connections will be made complete, but HYBRID functions on any of the seven blockchains it runs on. So @hannusolo you will not have to wait until the weavechain launches to be able to trade HYBRID. For inter-blockchain swaps, however, you will have to wait for the weavechain.

Thanks for your answer, that's good to know. Can't wait to see the development in the next few years Wink
Current price of HYBRID is $1.65. When we launch on the decentralized exchanges it is difficult to predict how the price will behave. It could take some time for trading to pick up, seeing as HYBRID has no central point of trading like some other tokens, because it can be traded on multiple DEXes.

We're developing with a long term vision (like for example the NEM project has done), and with diligence we hope the marketcap and confidence on the DEXes will respond positively to our work over time.

Good on you. I followed NEM from the start and they indeed had a long term vision and still do. They did everything from scratch which i believe you are doing as well. I wish you the best and am glad to be a part of this ride. The core team of Internet of Coins have been around for a long time. I have seen them at conferences speaking about it as far back as 2014. I dont doubt that someone with such dedication will succeed.
Activity: 306
currently working on the Internet of Coins
When the weavechain is functional their inter-blockchain connections will be made complete, but HYBRID functions on any of the seven blockchains it runs on. So @hannusolo you will not have to wait until the weavechain launches to be able to trade HYBRID. For inter-blockchain swaps, however, you will have to wait for the weavechain.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
Current price of HYBRID is $1.65. When we launch on the decentralized exchanges it is difficult to predict how the price will behave. It could take some time for trading to pick up, seeing as HYBRID has no central point of trading like some other tokens, because it can be traded on multiple DEXes.

We're developing with a long term vision (like for example the NEM project has done), and with diligence we hope the marketcap and confidence on the DEXes will respond positively to our work over time.

If the current price of hybrid was 1.65$ this must be equivalent in bitcoin ranging for the amount of
0.001BTC sats up to 0.0015BTC. Which is not bad actually, its awesome!
Activity: 462
I'm sure the dev. team consists of a solid and I think this is a nice coin with a different concept. I'm curious, how much is the price of these coins?

Yes. This project is on the race. This price will be determined after ICO launching.
They use many means of payment to collect the ICO funds from investors. I like this way.
By this means maybe it can attract even more investors to invest. Soon the price will start to sky rocket.
Hope another great news will arrive next week.
Activity: 672
Current price of HYBRID is $1.65.
btc price has gone up significantly and has made adjustments. New participants are lucky.
Activity: 306
currently working on the Internet of Coins

Activity: 255
I'm sure the dev. team consists of a solid and I think this is a nice coin with a different concept. I'm curious, how much is the price of these coins?

Yes. This project is on the race. This price will be determined after ICO launching.
They use many means of payment to collect the ICO funds from investors. I like this way.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Anyone else having problem participating in the crowdfunding?

I'm not getting the e-mail with the PIN code while advancing to step 2

--

Ignore this post, figured out the problem
Nice work guys, congrats on reaching your target Smiley

I was wondering if there was a marketing infographic in mind to compare IoC with others like supernet. I could help make this if you have the details in mind.
Pages:
Jump to: