Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoins today or maybe later? - page 45. (Read 6090 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 05:31:27 AM
Investing later might be too late, Blockchain technology and the crypto market are still works in progress, Years from now they'd get stronger and better
Activity: 130
August 16, 2018, 05:28:11 AM
I believe in my intuition, and since the market decline for so long has proved that my opinion is correct, the market has been falling all the way, I have been making money.
I have a hunch that the market has reached the bottom. Now is a good time to invest.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
August 16, 2018, 05:25:19 AM
Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long?
Im a hodler for long term that's my strategy with my coins, I actually set a target price on when to sell and if my expected value didnt reach in the moment I had to take profit then I will continue to hold. There's no pain in holding and less stress especially when you see the market declining.

do you agree to invest now or maybe later?
Every dip is a good opportunity to invest, so analyze and decide if you want to take advantage this bearish market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 05:14:39 AM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?
Yep, I also think the crypto market will go up again very soon so I think it's the best time to invest in altcoins, not only altcoisn but you can invest on bitcoin too. Usually when the crypto market crash, it will go up again after the crash. So I think we will see the market will turn into green later.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 05:23:53 AM
now a good entry point for many coins. You can start to enter small positions with a bit for the fact that bitcoin can spill up to 5000.
Waves.BNB,strat, elf
Activity: 630
August 16, 2018, 05:20:57 AM
You can invest in the altcoin anytime you want. Nothing is too late for a business. But you have to determine which coin you will buy? Be sure to research before investing because the penny stock market is now very diversified and prices are going up and down erratically.
Activity: 65
August 16, 2018, 05:09:53 AM
if not now when we invest again, this is a golden opportunity to buy crypto, later if the market has gone up in price then we will benefit a lot
Activity: 320
Merit: 18
August 16, 2018, 05:06:26 AM
i was bought 52 BCH for 5 BTC, and going to sell for 6 BTC
it could be easiest way to earn 1 BTC within one month.
Activity: 96
August 16, 2018, 04:47:53 AM
I don't think we can accurately predict what will happen tomorrow. Since the price of altcoin is so low today, why not invest? Maybe the price will rise sharply tomorrow, then you will regret it at that time, so take advantage of this opportunity.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
August 16, 2018, 04:41:04 AM
The market is already beginning to recover after a strong fall in prices, if you want to invest, it's better to do it now, if prices go up you may be late.
Activity: 552
August 16, 2018, 04:36:40 AM
It depend on your own opinion Smiley. For me, I believe this is the lowest price that you can buy every cryptocurrency and you don't have much chance to buy good cryptocurrencies with low price like this Smiley. I and my friend bought ETH when it was $250 few days ago and now we are very happy cause ETH price is rising back Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
August 16, 2018, 04:30:18 AM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?

I will hold the ones I have and will not invest anything now because I am running out of money.
Activity: 100
Merit: 24
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/DPgHv6X
August 16, 2018, 04:27:07 AM
I also think that now it is very tempting to buy more altcoins because the price of almost everything has been reduced a lot. The idea could be to increase the amount of coins we own, bought in the past at higher prices or to bet on projects that we did not invest in the past because prices seemed too high to enter. Anyway, I think we'll have to hold at least a few months or until next year to wait to see the prices close to their ATHs and get acceptable benefits.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 04:13:06 AM
I think that right now is the best time when you may make your investment in cryptoworld in any good coin from top-10 of coinmarketcap coins, or just pick bitcoin and wait, it still will works
Activity: 56
August 16, 2018, 04:12:11 AM
If you are not really sure, don't use all your money to buy the coins even now the price is quite low. ETH is good choice to buy right now since the price falls significantly. Some predictions state that at the end of this year or in the beginning of next year, the price will rise again.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 04:11:12 AM
As good as it is to be optimistic about the market and all, we should be aware that not all altcoin rise in value and price even during bullish market. We must therefore select quality coin that will meet our aspiration!
Activity: 101
August 16, 2018, 04:07:58 AM
No one can predict how the next encryption market will develop, but as an individual investor, it is impossible to predict the trend of the entire market, but what I can do is wait. Sell at the right time at the right time.
Activity: 98
August 16, 2018, 04:03:30 AM
In my opinion it is great chance to grab cryptocurrency at low price it is like summer sale of crypto.
Activity: 151
August 16, 2018, 03:59:59 AM
It is a very good time to invest in cryptocurrency. I don’t think you need to hesitate any more because the market has fallen to the bottom. It will not fall again. Now invest and patiently hold. I believe that you can finally get from this. Gain interest in the market.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
August 16, 2018, 03:57:58 AM
Market gas really gone down alot and this is about time to invest but you need to stagger the investment. Placing buy at different points. This will help you not to lose so much when it goes further down
Pages:
Jump to: