Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoins today or maybe later? - page 46. (Read 6090 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 03:57:34 AM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?

Of course I will hold all coins that I have because the price of coins is not stable and decreases. If I sell it now absolutely i can lose much money. In this month the price of coins is really drastic decrease, and it is the best time to invest and buy some coins for long term investment, include buy eth because the price is cheaper. I believe in a few months later, the price of coins will be increased and better and there is still bright future in crypto's world.
Activity: 54
August 16, 2018, 03:54:57 AM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?
Yes, I also think that now is a good time. If you really want to invest, then it will be a good opportunity. You only need to pick some good coins. After buying, you can wait for the bull market. The current price Really cheap
Activity: 151
August 16, 2018, 03:43:50 AM
Yes, I think this is a good idea, and I believe that this market has already fallen to the bottom, it will not fall again, so now is a good time to invest in cryptocurrency, I believe that waiting for the market to pick up, then We will be able to get more profit from it.
Activity: 392
August 16, 2018, 03:40:34 AM
I have been told by my friends to move my funds to BTC or Tether, specially Tether to protect my capital. But I am not really monitoring the markets that much and cannot always be ready to jump in to the major currencies. What I did instead is to invest on those alt coins that I believe will be able to recover well once we get back into a bull market. I mostly invested in NEO.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
August 16, 2018, 03:37:51 AM

Absolutely I think so it's the best time to invest on alt coin. Price is too low if you compare on this year. If anyone can buy alt coin now it might be 2x or 3x after some day. Market will green soon , same as last year was dump price and end of year price was higher. I expect some thing like that. Hopefully end of 2018 crypto market will be recovered.
Activity: 33
August 15, 2018, 11:55:57 PM
Pretty normal to buy when the market is red. I mean buy low sell high is the general mantra. I'm assuming right now is gonna be low compared to the price in the next couple months so a decent time to buy. But you always gotta be prepared for both ways.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 10:08:16 PM
Now is a good time to invest in the coisn but we need to be more careful becasue there are more scams in the market so we may get scammed if we are not careful enough. And long term holding is a good choice for us now. I will hold my coins to wait for the bull marke tto come again.
Activity: 5
August 15, 2018, 09:55:53 PM
Today is the best, no other chance if you still waiting. The market now is red and btc and altcoins hit the lower ever.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 15, 2018, 09:59:43 PM
100% agree with you when the market are in red and down deep it's the best to take position. I believe altcoin will moon soon. Remember that bitcoin price usually going up when it comes to end of the year. When bitcoin raise altcoin will raise too.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
August 15, 2018, 09:53:42 PM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?

It is good to buy the dip specially for the Altcoins which are now much cheaper to purchase than Bitcoin. We should not waste this opportunity specially that it has a record of ATH by last year in which there is a higher chance that it will rise again by this year as per prediction of most of the famous experts in crypto investments. Just choose the best Altcoins to ensure huge earning when the bullish market will arrive.
Activity: 189
August 15, 2018, 09:53:29 PM
now everything was in a State of down, don't wait for the price of a new back up alcoin you invest here. buy altcoin while altcoin prices are low and you can benefit from the increase in altcoin later.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
August 15, 2018, 09:52:57 PM
I think this is the best time to invest in Altcoins, because ETH is CHEAP now!
You can buy ETH now to invest in potential project at the moment.
I sold out all of my ETH to buy ORC tokens (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicoairdrop-organicco-green-tech-proven-technology-3379079) and wait for SRV (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicobounty-servadvisorco-decentralized-services-recommendation-platform-3903200).
There are the best ICOs for me!
Activity: 598
August 15, 2018, 09:51:59 PM
Yes, I myself currently hold my Altcoin for the long term. because at this time altcoin prices are very cheap. if we are confident with the crypto world then the best step is to buy at this time, and hold for the long term. just hold back
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 09:47:31 PM
It's difficult to pinpoint bottoms and tops so just buy whenever you have the funds to do so.  Don't go all in at any moment, save some bitcoins/ethereums on the side for additional purchases if the price continues to drop but constantly buy so you don't miss out if the market shoots up immediately. 
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
August 15, 2018, 09:28:33 PM

Yes, Invest now, its your chance to buy in low prices and hold it after that sell it when market will rise again. Dont wait for the time that prices will grow up again this is your only chance to buy. Even me i start buying my best coins and hold it for the long term. Goodluck!
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
August 15, 2018, 09:26:44 PM
I will hold my btc and eth for long term. As for others I like to do some short time trading and make little moeny to make me happy.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
August 15, 2018, 09:15:26 PM
Yes i also think that is the high time to buy for buying cryptocurrency because it is the bottom of price i guesses . if the markets ones start to recovering then people can earn good profit if the buy now and hold.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
August 15, 2018, 09:12:57 PM
Its hard to predict the bottomed price of crypto, but all crypto was dumped hard and oversold, i think current price is level support and from this level will going up 5 to 10 times more. To minimize risk always set stop loss because price of crypto nearly unpredictable.
Activity: 224
August 15, 2018, 09:07:46 PM

I think in my own humble opinion this is the best time to invest in crypto because it will turn green as usually, I know many people are selling because of FUD but I bet you everything will be alright soon. The present situation is not new, so buy now.

Thanks for the advice mate, Yes I’am planning to do so and I’ve gotta risk it all. I’am hoping for the sunshine right after the rain. HODL!
Activity: 224
August 14, 2018, 02:56:39 PM
Base on what I observed,
That's what I usually do, Observe and follow the trends/Patterns.
since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins
True, When you see red all over the place, Start investing because it will turn green again. Though you should consider bitcoin as well when you're deciding to invest.
Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long?
That's the plan I believe for the smart investors, To invest and hodl for the long term, Short term is for day traders.

Thanks for response mate, Yes I’m also considering my altcoins I hold to BTC and vice versa. Cross fingers everything will fall into its place and market will turn green again. HODL for life!
Pages:
Jump to: