Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoins today or maybe later? - page 41. (Read 6090 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 08:43:15 PM
Normal people think when the market reachs the bottom, they'll sell all coins. But it's wrong. Now is the good time to invest. The market will rise again. It need time to fix itself. You should wait and see.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
August 16, 2018, 08:37:17 PM
If you have capital, why should you wait for tomorrow? do it now. Invest in Altcoin now. are you afraid the price will fall again? a great trader can take all that into account.

It's best to do it now if you have the means to do so because the price may shoot up sooner or later seeing that there is stability in the price of bitcoin. If it falls then you can protect your funds by averaging down. You may buy now with only a quarter of your funds and then slowly buy on your way up or down. In this way, you will not be affected that much by the volatility of the price.

Investing now would be a risky move because green marks cannot still be seen and recovery on the majority of the market has not taken place yet. The best time to invest I think, is when the market starts to continuously increase. for now be patient and wait for that day to come.

You can either wait for the time when the market is already doing good. When prices are up and it seems like the bulls are winning then you can invest in it. However, there is no assurance that the price will keep going up so always have a trading plan beforehand to protect your funds from further losses.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 08:27:24 PM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?
My plan is to sell half of my coins on december just like the past year im also positive that market will recover but we will see i can still hodl 2 years from now..
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
August 16, 2018, 08:20:38 PM
If you have capital, why should you wait for tomorrow? do it now. Invest in Altcoin now. are you afraid the price will fall again? a great trader can take all that into account.
Activity: 58
August 16, 2018, 08:12:50 PM
Its best to invest now because most of the coins are down because of Bitcoin . And wait for Bitcoins ETF approval for sure most of the altcoins will fly new ATH !
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
August 16, 2018, 07:53:28 PM
Investing now would be a risky move becayse green marks cannot still be seen and recovery on the majority of the market have not taken place yet. The best time to invest I think, is when the market starts to continuously increase. for now be patient and wait for that day to come.
Activity: 236
Merit: 3
August 16, 2018, 07:47:52 PM
I would go half and half.  Buy half now and wait and see if we get a further crash.  The market is just hanging out here acting strange.  Not sure what to make of it.  i say we break one way or the other within the next few days.

Like your idea, Altcoins not really doing well, investing in them right now will be a best move but must be a calculated risk since they might dip further o bounce back
Activity: 453
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
August 16, 2018, 07:45:33 PM
The ball is actually left in the court of the Player. The decision of either hold on long term or short term basis lies with you depending on which type of coin you are holding and at which period, Dip or Green. Buying at Dip like the incumbent scenes is very much rational since the coins in this field comes with their different volatility.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 07:36:04 PM
I would go half and half.  Buy half now and wait and see if we get a further crash.  The market is just hanging out here acting strange.  Not sure what to make of it.  i say we break one way or the other within the next few days.

Activity: 437
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 16, 2018, 07:33:36 PM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?

If at the time you create the topic you invested when the ETH exchange rate fell to nearly $ 250, then this time you have made a great profit from that investment. Everyone knows they should invest in the bottom of the exchange, but no one knows when ETH and other cryptos hit bottom.
Activity: 288
August 16, 2018, 07:29:49 PM
Currently altcoins are bleeding. Now is your best time to buy that or HODL coin that you have. Believe in the near future the market will recover until we feel happiness together for a patient person. HODL to the moon.
Activity: 129
August 16, 2018, 07:26:29 PM
Looking at the market is indeed very drastic for the increase, it also seems that it takes a long time I feel to reach the end of the year, now the price stability will not change, it only stays at $ 6k. yes, maybe it's time to purchase coins in multiplication. I expect bullrun to occur so that this price decline does not continue
Activity: 411
August 16, 2018, 07:11:09 PM
Don't hold the coin too long if the market is like this. do day-trade. it's very profitable. buy a few coins, monitor the price, and sell as soon as possible when prices rise. your assets will increase quickly.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 07:08:34 PM
There might not be another opportunity as good as this. It might be the best that would present itself in year2018. Whoever has the intention to invest should do that now.
Activity: 429
August 16, 2018, 07:06:51 PM
I'd say invest only to altcoins which are promising or having a probability to recover with regards to the down trend in the market. Altcoins are having a volatile market value which makes it complicated to invest because assurance of earning profit is really low if an investor won't be careful on choosing the right altcoin.
Activity: 150
August 16, 2018, 07:03:58 PM
it is necessary to invest when the market will stop falling because now because of falling of the market investments will not be profitable.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
August 16, 2018, 07:03:13 PM
it is better to invest in altcoins later when the market will stop falling.

I agree with this. Now the best investment to get into, in my honest opinion is BTC and once the market stabilizes you can start looking into buying altcoins. In crypto, for me BTC is in the first place and everything else follows after.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 07:02:40 PM

I will agree with your thought that this is the right time to buy and invest more altcoin then hold for long term to be sure huge profit before selling it but be sure to choose also coins which have a promising future like for example ETH , NEO , BCH , LITECOIN .
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 06:57:33 PM
In my opinion, today you will have the opportunity to buy the good Altcoin at low prices. So choose and invest immediately. Encryption market will soon stabilize, the potential Altcoin will increase value. You will be profitable!
Activity: 210
August 16, 2018, 06:54:44 PM
it is better to invest in altcoins later when the market will stop falling.
Pages:
Jump to: